[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

About #244,exellent rom fast and smooth.LED working fine with led notification.I uninstall light flow.I delete titanium that you put and instal my pro version but i cant start now the program,always FC.Do you now what is the problem.I didnt wipe all,i save the data and everiting is ok.Nice work smile.gif

Guest plegdroid

About #244,exellent rom fast and smooth.LED working fine with led notification.I uninstall light flow.I delete titanium that you put and instal my pro version but i cant start now the program,always FC.Do you now what is the problem.I didnt wipe all,i save the data and everiting is ok.Nice work smile.gif

evening, re titanium, you only have now installed the pro key, you needed the free version left installed to make the pro version work, that's why you're now getting the f/c :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

if you`ve paid for the pro full version there is an unlock part to upgrade to pro, if however you have a seperate .apk of pro version and you have unistalled the free version with root uninstaller or similar try clearing data and cache in settings / application, ALL tab and scroll down to titanium backup pro.........

Guest mladenovic73

So now i have to put titanium over CWM,right?

I dont now what i do but now its working.Thanx for help.

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

evening, re titanium, you only have now installed the pro key, you needed the free version left installed make the pro version to work, that's why you're now getting the f/c :)

or your solution :) Plegdroid Pro Version :lol:

Guest plegdroid

or your solution :) Plegdroid Pro Version :lol:

pro is just a key that unlocks extra bits in the free version ,so you need the free version installed to make it work :)

Guest Racerboy

pro is just a key that unlocks extra bits in the free version ,so you need the free version installed to make it work :)

thought so, you also get "nudge nudge wink wink" dodgy pro versions aswell :lol:

Guest Racerboy

flashed the 244, led still have that same behave!

i guess i will have to get used to it.

the kernals makers make these decisions to make our Racer life last longer between charges :)

Guest leighw101

OK so I decided to bite the bullet and installed #244 with #241 stillin place and other than needing to reinstall ADW EX it all went well.

Only thing I have noticed on both roms is it will hang on the green android if booted with either the usb or charger plugged in. As soon as I unplug the cable it boots normally with no problems.

The other plus point is Angry Birds runs on #244 where it wouldn't run for me on #241 - but that could be to do with the backup from Titanium that messed it up somewhere along the line.

Guest Racerboy

Please help me!

In any of this roms Latest 2.3.5/7 cm7 Racerboy i can`t make the mms work.

Any idea?thanks

which operator are you with?

do you have the correct apn settings for your phone.....most are automatic some need extra info inputting

Guest Racerboy

Only thing I have noticed on both roms is it will hang on the green android if booted with either the usb or charger plugged in. As soon as I unplug the cable it boots normally with no problems.

ya that issue which has been posted about is to do with the kernal i believe.......minor prob :)

glad it worked installing over #241

Guest joaquimmendes

Hi Racerboy!

My operator is optimus portugal.

i have apn portugal and i have never had mms in your roms.

Thanks for helping me.Abraço

Edited by joaquimmendes

Guest Racerboy

Hi Racerboy!

hmm i will look into it for you, but nobody else has reported this issue or if they have its been corrected in more recent builds......if i rememeber the temp fix was to connect via wireless to router then send mms but i`m not sure on that......

Guest green_biri

Hi Racerboy!

Hi Joaquim. Your problem is not the ROM, but the operator itself. I'm on TMN carrier and I solved the problem by uninstalling APNPortugal, and changing the internet APN to the same name on the MMS APN. (for TMN, this is mmsc.tmn.pt)

With that change, you lose internet access, though.