[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

NEW ROM: #245

changelog:

reverting back to Vamshi`s kernal, reason alot of you say about usb connected on reboot wont boot phone until you pull usb cable out some cases wont boot at all, battery drain when not doing anything is great but soon as you start using phone it zaps the power i`ve found and Vamshi`s kernal for me is alot smoother, you can however if you choose use the kernal from deadlink that has zoom hack/dual touch by installing the patch on the 1st post of this thread, will work with any version of cm7 ROMS

i wont be including haptic feedback either as it does save battery, but for those want it i`ll create small update.zip fix for it to work :)

a couple of changes from cyanogen aswell FM,Torch,Settings

will upload tonight

Exellent news.I hardly wait smile.gif.Again one ROM per daybiggrin.gif

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Glock24

changelog:

reverting back to Vamshi`s kernal, reason alot of you say about usb connected on reboot wont boot phone until you pull usb cable out some cases wont boot at all, battery drain when not doing anything is great but soon as you start using phone it zaps the power i`ve found and Vamshi`s kernal for me is alot smoother, you can however if you choose use the kernal from deadlink that has zoom hack/dual touch by installing the patch on the 1st post of this thread, will work with any version of cm7 ROMS

i wont be including haptic feedback either as it does save battery, but for those want it i`ll create small update.zip fix for it to work :)

will upload tonight

For me, the usb cable connected on boot issue happens with all your ROMS since #217 (I did not try any earlier version). Also LED notification worked since #224 and my camera worked with deadlink's kernel.

The dual touch thing kinda works, it's a bit difficult to use, and trying to zoom an image in he gallery using #241 causes the app to crash.

Guest Racerboy

For me, the usb cable connected on boot issue happens with all your ROMS since #217 (I did not try any earlier version). Also LED notification worked since #224 and my camera worked with deadlink's kernel.

The dual touch thing kinda works, it's a bit difficult to use, and trying to zoom an image in he gallery using #241 causes the app to crash.

the option is there to install deadlinks kernal seperately...........choice is yours :)

Hi Racerboy,

Just to tell you congratulation for your hard work.Your rom 244 is very good.

On this rom is got Market that got incompatibility . I try to delete and install

another version ,but keep coming back to the version 3 that was with your

rom and when I try to download anything from market ,says :

Sorry! the application market(process com.android.vending)has stopped unexpectedly.

Please could you add on next rom a new version 3.1.7 or a version that don't have problem with

incompatibility . Thanks

Guest Racerboy

Hi Racerboy,

On this rom is got Market that got incompatibility . I try to delete and install

Sorry! the application market(process com.android.vending)has stopped unexpectedly.

Please could you add on next rom a new version 3.1.7 or a version that don't have problem with

incompatibility . Thanks

thx, i will look into this issue, the market files on the rom contain marketupdater file which update the included market version from 3.1.3 to 3.1.5, that maybe the issue your having

try this Settings > Language & keyboard > Language > English (GB). Select it again if that was already the selected language.

apperently has fixed this issue for other people

Edited by Racerboy

Guest gagan313

u would have to ask deadlink or vamshi on that, i`m sure the sensetivity can be increased, where end up with 2-3 kernals with different sensetivity levels as peoples experiences vary

ahh ok...so the sensitivity can be increased but its hard work basically?.......i really would like a kernal with a sensetivity almost like capacitive phones...

Guest Prince.abi

Hi Racerboy,

incompatibility . Thanks

hiya. yup ur right I experience tht prob many times it would b really nyc of racerboy if v can get back to a stable market O:-)

Guest Racerboy

hiya. yup ur right I experience tht prob many times it would b really nyc of racerboy if v can get back to a stable market O:-)

try this Settings > Language & keyboard > Language > English (GB). Select it again if that was already the selected language.

apperently has fixed this issue for other people

Guest Racerboy

I have new market version v3.3.11 which i`ll test between now and releasing new rom later tonight

EDIT v3.3.11 got it working

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

changelog:

EDIT: i will be including haptic feedback again

will upload tonight

thank you it's so much easier if needed go go from vamshi,s to deadlinks kernel. than the other way around :)

Guest plegdroid

exactly but i had to try these things

indeed, if he could sort the haptic it would be so viable, but as it is, its just to two dimensional for me. qudos to deadlink though as it is still a leap forward to what can be done with our phone :)

Guest Racerboy

indeed, if he could sort the haptic it would be so viable, but as it is, its just to two dimensional for me. qudos to deadlink though as it is still a leap forward to what can be done with our phone :)

ya over past few days i have missed haptic, even with the fix to enable it again i do prefer Vamshi`s kernal at the moment.........deadlinks work is very appreciated :)

Guest Racerboy

waiting for the new rom, to flash it!

aving my tea and abit more testing then i`ll upload but i`m pleased to say market version 3.3.11 is working fine

Guest SoftStoner

Hi again! I had a go at voice chat with Google Talk on my Racer, but failed miserably. I got a black screen and had to forcefully close the application, since it became unresponsive. Has anyone had better luck? :mellow:

Edit: Almost forgot, I'm running Racerboy's 244th.

Edited by SoftStoner

Guest Racerboy

Hi again! I had a go at voice chat with Google Talk on my Racer, but failed miserably. I got a black screen and had to forcefully close the application, since it became unresponsive. Has anyone had better luck? :mellow:

Edit: Almost forgot, I'm running Racerboy's 244th.

i kinda got fatal error with it today so i`ve changed the app to an slightly older version :)

Guest SoftStoner
i kinda got fatal error with it today so i`ve changed the app to an slightly older version :)

I guess that's why they call it the "bleeding" edge... ;)

Guest Racerboy

I guess that's why they call it the "bleeding" edge... ;)

yep correcto, i make sure the main core is stable and usable and test as much as possible but the real testing is your guys.......most of the time everything is good or can be corrected with a simple update.zip

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM #245 is available to download on 1st post

due to kernal change IT IS VITAL you do a full wipe to install this rom as per 1st post instructions.........:)

to give all your Racers-a-Rest and so that you can properly test and use the ROM i wont release anymore until start of next week ........i promise :unsure: :D

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

for those of you missing the touch to zoom, there is a nice free app called quick pick that has a single tap zoom feature ,now on a download mish:D thanks Racerboy :)