[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Prince.abi

slooooow download... :/

edit:

i'm having problems...

where i find the 'root' folder that i should 'Copy the rom' ?

saw something about universal androot, when i use it, it says that the rooting failed, but when i order it to 'unroot' it says he was unable to do that and i 'still have the power'

i installed rom recovery but it gives me a error, don't even open...

Hey

root of your sd means in a folder of your sd card and not subfolder.

placing it in your downloads folder is fine.

I had similar problems when using androot. use 2.6.1 and just give this a try

reboot close all apps with task manager

then use androot (don't forget to unroot before reboot)

then use recovery

Guest SoftStoner
NEW ROM: #248 is now available on 1st post of this thread, Full wipe is recommended, installing over previous roms should be ok but if any errors please try a fresh installation as per 1st post instructions before posting any problems thx :)

Heh! I'll settle down with the 244th for a while. If I updated my phone everytime you churn out a build, I'd kill the NAND flash in a couple of 400 years time... B)

Guest Racerboy

Exellent rom racerboy,everyting is working just fine.I put a deadlink kernel becouse of calibration.

Batery is better.

coolio, glad it works as it should :)

Hey

root of your sd means in a folder of your sd card and not subfolder.

placing it in your downloads folder is fine.

I had similar problems when using androot. use 2.6.1 and just give this a try

reboot close all apps with task manager

then use androot (don't forget to unroot before reboot)

then use recovery

i tried 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 beta 5, both failed... but i have the 'superuser' app...

tried rom recovery and rom manager too, fail.

edit:

when i got my mobile it was gen1, after the update i made through the zte tool it becames gen2, but if i do a factory reset, will it get back to gen1 ?

Edited by Barão

Guest Racerboy

i tried 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 beta 5, both failed... but i have the 'superuser' app...

tried rom recovery and rom manager too, fail.

edit:

when i got my mobile it was gen1, after the update i made through the zte tool it becames gen2, but if i do a factory reset, will it get back to gen1 ?

if you are gen2 and want to install custom roms you`ll need gen2 recovery installed (CWM) and then you can install the gen1 roms on this forum, you can use the deadlink patch that enables you to install a gen1 ROM onto a gen2 phone

Edited by Racerboy

right, so i downloaded the gen2 patch, it's a zip file, and i've uncompressed it on the downloads folder with the other archives, going to put the #248 on the sd and give a try...

edit:

recovery manager not working, just the rom manager... that means, no backup ?

Edited by Barão

Guest Racerboy

right, so i downloaded the gen2 patch, it's a zip file, and i've uncompressed it on the downloads folder with the other archives, going to put the #248 on the sd and give a try...

edit:

recovery manager not working, just the rom manager... that means, no backup ?

no need to un-compress the ROM or the PATCH, just copy them to sdcard and install through CWM, install the ROM then without rebooting install the deadlink patch

no need to un-compress the ROM or the PATCH, just copy them to sdcard and install through CWM, install the ROM then without rebooting install the deadlink patch

to install the rom, it asks for the recovery manager and permissions, the recovery crash, and downloading from the rom manager asks for permission, i accept and after that it gives an error msg like i don't have the previlegies to accept that...

"The application Recovery Manager (process com.podtwo.RecoveryManager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Edited by Barão

Guest Racerboy

to install the rom, it asks for the recovery manager and permissions, the recovery crash, and downloading from the rom manager asks for permission, i accept and after that it gives an error msg like i don't have the previlegies to accept that...

ok, do you have CWM installed? try turning off the phone and then hold down vol - and press power button whilst still holding vol -

wait 5 secs and if you have CWM installed it will appear

do you have a custom rom installed at the moment ?

no, just did the zte update, this is the first rom i'm trying to install...

edit:´

power+volume down = ftm

edit2:

gonna try a factory reset...

edit3:

the universal androot 1.6.2 still says my phone is rooted and gives the message the rooting failed..

Edited by Barão

Guest Racerboy

no, just did the zte update, this is the first rom i'm trying to install...

edit:´

power+volume down = ftm

edit2:

gonna try a factory reset...

edit3:

the universal androot 1.6.2 still says my phone is rooted and gives the message the rooting failed..

ROM MANAGER from the market apparently supports the racer now, not sure whether its gen2 or not though, and you`ve also tried "recovery manager" ? and i`m not sure fastboot mode works with gen2 to install CWM

Guest plegdroid

ROM MANAGER from the market apparently supports the racer now, not sure whether its gen2 or not though, and you`ve also tried "recovery manager" ? and i`m not sure fastboot mode works with gen2 to install CWM

pretty sure it's gen2 Equiliym has checked this out already :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

@Barao

turn off phone

Press and hold vol+ and press power button once whilst still holding vol+ the red led and green droid picture should both stay on, does this happen?

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

@racerboy

no, the light go off and after some seconds the mobile starts...

try again but this time turn off phone and take battery out for a few seconds, replace battery press and hold vol+ and press power button once whilst still holding vol+ ( keep holding it for 5-10 secs)

also check that adb is enabled on rom

adb ?

the light still turn off and phone starts normally...

i'm going to university now, i'll be back later... want this rom working on my mobile... x.x

tks for the help <3

Guest shharisree

any other way to get superuser working ?? even after the factory reset i still have the superuser icon, but no privelegies and permissions... ;/

using root explorer ..under system /app/ superuser.. delete superuser...then reboot. and try rooting.. this may solve it..