[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest skoda60

any other way to get superuser working ?? even after the factory reset i still have the superuser icon, but no privelegies and permissions... ;/

You can used S2 root 1.5.1 to unroot which will clean up the SU and BB rubish. Then used it again to root your phone. It will installed most latest SU and BB for you.

S2 root hete: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1125414

Guest plegdroid

any other way to get superuser working ?? even after the factory reset i still have the superuser icon, but no privelegies and permissions... ;/

could just retry downloading su from market incase the binary is squed. :)

Guest equiliym

pretty sure it's gen2 Equiliym has checked this out already :)

um.. the truth is that im having much issues with my phone since i tried that img, i dont know anymore if its gen1 or gen2, i think its gen2 tho.. but now any cm7 rom i try to install, gives me errors, then i need to re-flash cwm to install a rom and when i do, i dont have any cm7 options, no screenshot, no nothing, i dont even have a lockscreen >.> something messed up my phone badly and i dont have default gen1 tpt files for my country.. must ask someone to make a backup of those for me, might help me fix my issues >.>

Guest massacre^

i m also having superuser problem..titanium backup wont run even thoygh superuser is installed #248

wifi also dont seem to work its stuck in obtaining ip address but great graphics

EDIT : i installed the ics mod of #248 not normal one

Edited by massacre^

Guest Racerboy

i m also having superuser problem..titanium backup wont run even thoygh superuser is installed #248

wifi also dont seem to work its stuck in obtaining ip address but great graphics

are you referring to the ICS MOD i created in another thread ? if so please repost in the correct place thx

EDIT: just seen your edit :) i am currently working on that at the moment in the other thread

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Wifi tethering will be dropped as of next release due to causing to many problems with it, "Barnacle Wifi Tether" is a v.good replacement that works fine

Guest gagan313

Hi guys, just wondering how people can overclock their racers to 700+mhz where as on the latest racerroms if i go slightly over 600mhx the phone crashes and reboots??? can someone tell me how to overclock to 700+mhz?

Guest Racerboy

Hi guys, just wondering how people can overclock their racers to 700+mhz where as on the latest racerroms if i go slightly over 600mhx the phone crashes and reboots??? can someone tell me how to overclock to 700+mhz?

i have no problem clocking mine to 729mhz with the latest cm7 + vamshi`s kernal

post-910581-0-93527100-1320782829_thumb. post-910581-0-47004200-1320782851_thumb.

would go past 729mhz aswell

Guest Glock24

I don' t think there's anything to do with the ROM version, but with the hardware. The specification says the CPU should run at 600Mz, some units will be able to run at a higher frequency than that, some will be able to to a lot higher than than, while some other will not.

I think you just got unlucky.

Guest Racerboy

I don' t think there's anything to do with the ROM version, but with the hardware. The specification says the CPU should run at 600Mz, some units will be able to run at a higher frequency than that, some will be able to to a lot higher than than, while some other will not.

I think you just got unlucky.

correct just like computer processors, if you get 1 from a good batch you can overclock ALOT more than identical same spec processors from a different batch

Guest Racerboy

but for some reason i still get options of overclocking up to 800mhz???is it to do with the kernal?

the option to clock to 800mhz is their regardless as its built into the cyanogen build (we use blade), and yes kernal is a part of it to, it has to have the option compiled in it to overclock.....vamshi`s is clockable, i think deadlinks is too but not on-demand... you could have a clockable kernal and option to set processor to 800mhz but if you have had bad luck in which batch your processor came from you`ll only reach the spec it was advertised at ie 600mhz

Wifi tethering will be dropped as of next release due to causing to many problems with it, "Barnacle Wifi Tether" is a v.good replacement that works fine

Barnacle does not USB tether. :/

Guest Racerboy

definitely batch related, my Mrs racer won't work at anything other than 604mhz :(

:lol: :P :lol: i guess you got the better batch then with your phone?

Guest Racerboy

Barnacle does not USB tether. :/

stock option for wifi tether will be dropped and you can use "Barnacle" for that, USB tether should work with stock option installed :)

Guest plegdroid

:lol: :P :lol: i guess you got the better batch then with your phone?

:D yam mines running at 710mhz, saying that, that's gonna be ma new phone, ar53! :lol:

stock option for wifi tether will be dropped and you can use "Barnacle" for that, USB tether should work with stock option installed :)

Thats what i am saying. The phone cant USB Tether my Wifi connection.

USB tether to 3G works fine on my phone, 248 is working well in every respect.

I've never tried to USB tether to a WIFI connection, didn't think it was possible.

Guest Racerboy

so what your saying is your phone is connected to the internet via your router wirelessly and also your trying to share that connection from the phone to a computer via USB at the same time, i dont think thats gonna work anyway, 1 or the other

you can share your phone internet connection ie 3g, HSDPA, via USB to computer

Edited by Racerboy

Guest massacre^

my phone is overheating...it did with stock rom but not this much any help??is the problem with gpu??

EDIT : i have not overclocked or anything

Edited by massacre^

Guest Racerboy

my phone is overheating...it did with stock rom but not this much any help??is the problem with gpu??

EDIT : i have not overclocked or anything

is it warm with usage or is it warm even on idle

leave idle for 15mins or so and see if the same

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

248 what a rom, took off change at 6.30am, still at 99% charge this is after ma usual browsing, listening to music for an hour on the way to work. stonking battery life .no problems found. is this the new 224.thank you Racerboy, onward and upwards:D

Guest Racerboy

248 what a rom, took off change at 6.30am, still at 99% charge this is after ma usual browsing, listening to music for an hour on the way to work. stonking battery life .no problems found. is this the new 224.thank you Racerboy, onward and upwards:D

excellent :)

you`ll be glad to hear #251 will be available later today :lol: