[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

so what your saying is your phone is connected to the internet via your router wirelessly and also your trying to share that connection from the phone to a computer via USB at the same time, i dont think thats gonna work anyway, 1 or the other

you can share your phone internet connection ie 3g, HSDPA, via USB to computer

So i guess you are mistaken, i was using the ROM #202 or #204, i dont know exactly (from the nightlies/vitalik94 thread) and i was tethering the Wifi connection via USB normally, in fact, it was better than EasyTether or any similar programs.

Guest plegdroid

excellent :)

you`ll be glad to hear #251 will be available later today :lol:

will have to wait until Tuesday for any more download as only got 90meg left.;(

Guest SoftStoner

Hi, again! I just tested the compcache settings and noticed that it (obviously, since it was merged in Linux 2.6.33) doesn't work. Is this detail mentioned anywhere?

Guest Racerboy

i will only be uploading non-swap versions now BUT you can use the "swap_addon" to enable a ROM to use swap :)

NEW ROM: #251 is now available, download on the 1st post of this thread, "swap_addon" is also available there too

Edited by Racerboy

So i guess you are mistaken, i was using the ROM #202 or #204, i dont know exactly (from the nightlies/vitalik94 thread) and i was tethering the Wifi connection via USB normally, in fact, it was better than EasyTether or any similar programs.

Andoid 2.3 User Guide says

"Sharing your phone’s mobile data connection

You can share your phone’s mobile data connection with a single computer via a USB

cable: USB tethering. You can also share your phone’s data connection with up to

eight devices at once, by turning your phone into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. (Not all

carriers and phones support these features."

No mention of tethering to wifi from usb

cheers

Andoid 2.3 User Guide says

"Sharing your phone’s mobile data connection

You can share your phone’s mobile data connection with a single computer via a USB

cable: USB tethering. You can also share your phone’s data connection with up to

eight devices at once, by turning your phone into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. (Not all

carriers and phones support these features."

No mention of tethering to wifi from usb

cheers

Was i dreaming, then?

I used several ROMs, #120 until #20x from vitalik94, in the first roms, Wi-fi tether did not work directly from the phone, i had to use the EasyTether software to share my Wireless connection to the PC (Well, im using it right now, and my internet connection cant hold up for 10 minutes traight). I complained about this on his thread and in the #203 version the tether was working perfectly, also, the best rom i ever used. I remember this clearly because, i am a gamer, and with the previous roms i could not play, too much latency and lot of instability. With the #203, i just tether the Wireless connection directly from the phone and could play with no problems at all, low latency and no instability.

Please, dont tell me i am lying or being a lunatic.

Guest Racerboy

Exellent rom racerboy.I didnt expect less from but again crt on/off doesnt worksad.gif

is working for me :) hmm i will check again anyway

have you rebooted since selecting on/off

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

is working for me :) hmm i will check again anyway

have you rebooted since selecting on/off

Yes many times.

I find this on xda forum, this will work for us?

I wanna share about Activate CRT Animation on this forum

Your HH has been rooted.

Go to system, there's build.prop

Tap and hold on the file. Then, Open in Text Editor.

*Don't forget to mount r/w system on right side.

Find :

debug.sf.hw=1

Give # into it

So, it can be like this :

#debug.sf.hw=1

Up next,

U need to decompile framework-res.apk with APKTOOL that u can download here

*Don't forget to backup your data, if there something that u don't want it happens

After u downloaded it, go extract it into a directory that u wanna, and name it APKTOOL.

Then, u use command prompt.bat file on the folder.

Type these commands :

apktool if framework-res.apk

apktool d framework-res.apk

After u decompiled it, u find bools.xml on folder res/value, u search line :

<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">true</bool>

Change true to false

<bool name="config_animateScreenLights">false</bool>

After u edited the data, u go back to operate command prompt.bat

Then, type :

apktool b framework-res

Have a look folder build.

U'll find file resources.arsc and other folders (Go to folder res, find file u edited).

Drag it into framework-res.apk

May this help ya!

CMIIW ^_^

Guest Racerboy

@mladenovic73 have tried the value/bool xml before, that only sets it to ON or OFF as a default but the build.prop # i will try and see if it works anyways thx :)

EDIT: our build.prop for ported racer is this "debug.sf.hw=0" which is added extra from the blade build.prop file, adding extra # ei "#debug.sf.hw=0" results in screen freakout and also "#debug.sf.hw=1" same reults, its to do with the resolution, thx anyway.........the framework-res.apk and systemUI.apk is the main reason...B)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

@mladenovic73 have tried the value/bool xml before, that only sets it to ON or OFF as a default but the build.prop # i will try and see if it works anyways thx :)

Thanx for helpsmile.gif

Guest Glock24

i will only be uploading non-swap versions now BUT you can use the "swap_addon" to enable a ROM to use swap :)

NEW ROM: #251 is now available, download on the 1st post of this thread, "swap_addon" is also available there too

What's new/changed? Any changelog?

Guest Racerboy

I found the problem.Becouse i love deadlink kernel when i instal from cwm i dont have crt animation.

hmm interesting news, as deadlinks kernals uses a revised version of the libcm.so and libril-qc-1.so files but i also use them with vamshi`s kernal and it works, i have had crt working with deadlinks kernal but it was pre-installed in the roms i make rather than flashing seperate kernal update through CWM, it must be to do with system files being modfied when installing extras....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

hmm interesting news, as deadlinks kernals uses a revised version of the libmc.so and libril-qc-1.so files but i also use them with vamshi`s kernal and it works, i have had crt working with deadlinks kernal but it was pre-installed in the roms i make rather than flashing seperate kernal update through CWM, it must be to do with system files being modfied when installing extras....

Is there a solution becouse i love calibration on deadlink kernel?

Guest Racerboy

Is there a solution becouse i love calibration on deadlink kernel?

yes it would be to install the rom with deadlink kernal already included by modify rom file on a computer using winrar or similar, replacing kernal and other system files, easy enough to do, i can give you the exact files to replace and a guide if you wish :)

Guest mladenovic73

yes it would be to install the rom with deadlink kernal already included by modify rom file on a computer using winrar or similar, replacing kernal and other system files, easy enough to do, i can give you the exact files to replace and a guide if you wish :)

Ok thanx.Send me the guide and files and i will try in the morningsmile.gif

Installed 251 over the top of 248, working very well.

Reinstalled Roboto font, seemed to have a previous font after installing 251.

Racerboy, great job again. :)

Guest Racerboy

Installed 251 over the top of 248, working very well.

Reinstalled Roboto font, seemed to have a previous font after installing 251.

Racerboy, great job again. :)

oops that my fault i forgot to put it in :unsure: :rolleyes:

Guest shiner69

I put #251 over the top of #244 without deleting anything at all. Worked like a charm. Also running the CPU at 806Mhz. A very happy boy. Love my Telstra 3020 (Racer)

Guest mladenovic73

When can i expect a files and guied.smile.gif