[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Ok, i restored the ROM to the old one, now i can use internet properly.

Racerboy, if you ever consider supporting Wifi USB tether, please include in a changelog or idk, PM me, please.

Thanks

Guest gagan313

Installed 251 over the top of 248, working very well.

Reinstalled Roboto font, seemed to have a previous font after installing 251.

Racerboy, great job again. :)

from which website do you get all the newer roms when their not on racerboys website???smile.gif

Guest Racerboy

racerboys website???smile.gif

its Wooly Sammoths website, he lets me use it to host mine and others roms :)

...........and i forgot to include roboto font on last release :rolleyes:

Guest gagan313

its Wooly Sammoths website, he lets me use it to host mine and others roms :)

...........and i forgot to include roboto font on last release :rolleyes:

ah so could I perhaps download from there too??

Guest Racerboy

Quick question wat does the swap adon exactly do.

Ive enabled it (100meg) but dosent know what it does

the same as what the swap versions of roms did, you still had to enable them to create a swap file to use as virtual ram/memory

Guest Racerboy

Ive enabled it but what does it do?

the 100meg you`ve enabled on your sdcard acts as extra ram (virtual ram) so will aid performance if you have lots of apps installed

Guest plegdroid

afternoon, I don't know if this is general over all roms but here goes, last night left phone off change with 100% battery, checked this morning down to 84%, so lost 16% just doing nothing, tracked it down to dsp manager .seems to never want to sleep. never had to use it until yesterday. now I've refrozen it, suspend activity back to zero. just an observation, so anyone with battery drain may be worth a go freezing and see what improvement you get :)

Guest Racerboy

afternoon, I don't know if this is general over all roms but here goes, last night left phone off change with 100% battery, checked this morning down to 84%, so lost 16% just doing nothing, tracked it down to dsp manager .seems to never want to sleep. never had to use it until yesterday. now I've refrozen it, suspend activity back to zero. just an observation, so anyone with battery drain may be worth a go freezing and see what improvement you get :)

ya had noticed that DSP manager (sound management app) is always present in the process manager and if killed it re-starts itself anyway.........its been like that for many many builds, i will experiment with a different version..........thx for the info :)

Guest plegdroid

ya had noticed that DSP manager (sound management app) is always present in the process manager and if killed it re-starts itself anyway.........its been like that for many many builds, i will experiment with a different version..........thx for the info :)

:) another observation made is, never get baby milk on your screen, as it acts like sandpaper, doh! :lol: it's eating my screen!:D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest gagan313

hey guys, i was just wondering......You know the dual touch, can it be made perfect to the fingers, because if i was to open a multitouch app to detect dual touch the fingers are way off scale..

Guest plegdroid

hey guys, i was just wondering......You know the dual touch, can it be made perfect to the fingers, because if i was to open a multitouch app to detect dual touch the fingers are way off scale..

try fettling in dev tools? :)

Guest shharisree

everytime aftr a new rom installd...i uninstall dsp manager using titanium backup..and i install volume+..

Edited by shharisree

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: cm7 2.3.7. #254

Updated apps (file manager, GTalk)

New media player

Cyanogen changes from the last build release

Status Bar Tweaks are working as they should (All)

Dropped/Removed

Wifi Tethering (can use Barnacle Wifi Tether instead)

Crt Anim On/Off ( need to take some time to fix it properly)

Magic Smoke live wall paper, waste of space until fixed

will upload shortly