[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

Racer Boy this romn is with swap or without???

wifi doesnt work for me....

i have wiped everything and after rom instalation i have installed swap addon

after reboot it worked and is very very good rom

Guest Racerboy

ya the problem was since market got updated...u can try to download facebook messenger or go chat facebook because i cant download those apps

seems to be fine for me to download /install any app or game and thats with 3.1.3 updated to 3.3.11

post-910581-0-89737000-1321368139_thumb. post-910581-0-41905300-1321368157_thumb.

post-910581-0-00706900-1321368176_thumb.

have you restored any data from a previous build/rom with any backup apps ?

Guest plegdroid

sry not as yet, i need a day when i`m doing nothing so to speak :) i will fix it

thank you, is this amatter of changing files from a version that works, or not as easy as that? if yes could you point me in the right direction to what needs to be changed, I can fettle via ninja if need be:D

Guest Racerboy

thank you, is this amatter of changing files from a version that works, or not as easy as that? if yes could you point me in the right direction to what needs to be changed, I can fettle via ninja if need be:D

well the blade uses different res (ldpi/mdpi/hdpi) so i use other device files to compensate that support our ldpi phone, i have to de-compile the framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and possible framework.jar (not sure on .jar files) to disable wifi tether but keep crt anim on/off working

Guest plegdroid

well the blade uses different res (ldpi/mdpi/hdpi) so i use other device files to compensate that support our ldpi phone, i have to de-compile the framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and possible framework.jar (not sure on .jar files) to disable wifi tether but keep crt anim on/off working

thanks, I now know were I need to be having a look in, I can decompile and recompile these in ninja, gonna have a play with to see if can get to work .I don't use Wi-Fi, but do realize that other people depend on it, as always ta:D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

Due to no one replying on the other topic i posted here.

So with nightlies 256 can u flash the usb host kernal over a deadlink one

#256 has vamshi`s kernal by default unless you`ve installed deadlinks kernal seperately or are using 4pda version of #256, but to answer your question the usb host kernal should be fine to use on any 2.3.5/7 ROM

Edited by Racerboy

Guest kman12041

#256 has vamshi`s kernal by default unless you`ve installed deadlinks kernal seperately or are using 4pda version of #256, but to answer your question the usb host kernal should be fine to use on any 2.3.5/7 ROM

So i can flash it over vamshis kernel thanks and sorry i am a newbmellow.gif

Edited by kman12041

Guest Vlatko25

got 256 on, ott flash, no problems encounted, will report back tonight :)

256# looks nice,but is just for me or is it slow somehow

i don't know how to use overclock at all

maybe that is the problem