[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

256# looks nice,but is just for me or is it slow somehow

i don't know how to use overclock at all

maybe that is the problem

yam, iam finding it a little laggy, especially when scrolling through tapa, net ect, scrolls hangs and then catchs up after the fact. .....

Guest Racerboy

yam, iam finding it a little laggy, especially when scrolling through tapa, net ect, scrolls hangs and then catchs up after the fact. .....

hmm ok thx........i`ll check it out with #257 :)

Guest Rahulj85

People try v6 supercharger,its exellent.No lugs,ram always around 50mb and speed is great.biggrin.gif

any other improvements that you could notice? how is the calibration? especially while typing?

Guest mladenovic73

any other improvements that you could notice? how is the calibration? especially while typing?

The v6 is only memory managment script.The scrpt doesnt change calibration.This changis is very powerfull.

Guest wicky feat

People try v6 supercharger,its exellent.No lugs,ram always around 50mb and speed is great.biggrin.gif

can you post the busybox 1.18 version APK here, which is required for v6. Cant find that version and new version is not supporting. so upload it and give link.

Guest gagan313

Whats a "v6 supercharger"? is it a rom or an app...

can someone please tell me if there is an official froyo rom for my gen 1 racer??

oh and also could you put a link to it please ? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by gagan313

Guest Racerboy

can you post the busybox 1.18 version APK here, which is required for v6. Cant find that version and new version is not supporting. so upload it and give link.

"PLEASE" often helps!!!!!!!!!!!!

download the busybox installer from market and then select the version you need

Guest Racerboy

Whats a "v6 supercharger"? is it a rom or an app...

its a script for memory that helps roms manage memory processes better and thus perform quicker / smoother

Guest mladenovic73

When you download a busybox from market,open apk and and click on the number 1.19 and choose 1.82 and then instal.

Guest plegdroid

heavy battery drain being experienced in #256..under batter history, running and screen on is keeping close to 100%

morning what percentage has the battery dropped by?:)