[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

NEW Release: update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread

changelog

Cyanogen is now at RC1 (release candidate)

FULL Ldpi/Mdpi layout

tether should now work, if it didnt before......

updated Titanium Backup

Full wipe is needed before installing this rom, instructions on post no.1

NOTE: Homescreen orientation: apps menu / settings / ADWLauncher / system preferences / home orientation.........select "Auto/Sensor"

thank you ,I'll grab later tonight :)

Guest gagan313

nice work.... can anyone find me a very sexy looking and easy to use theme to go with your awesome rom?(it will be a very nice birthday present to me..lol)

Need some help. People are complaining that they can't hear me on phone calls or hear me too low. is there any way to level up the microphone?

Guest JPMD69

try a reboot to solve blue screen issue (possibly caused by not wiping phone before installing) ...........CRT anim is tempromental at times, hopefully can fix it

... same problem here (green screen in screen rotation) on RC1. I did a full clean installation.

Any clues?

Thanks Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

nice work.... can anyone find me a very sexy looking and easy to use theme to go with your awesome rom?(it will be a very nice birthday present to me..lol)

what colour? :D

Guest Reaper450

Im having trouble downloading your roms, every time i try to download using firefox it stops about 20mb into the download. So I tried using a download manager which manages to download the whole file but then it is corrupted? I have tried downloading multiple roms from your site all with the same problem. Seen as how no-one else seems to have this problem I'm presuming it's something at my end. Any ideas, or an alternate download mirror?

Guest Reaper450

Im having trouble downloading your roms, every time i try to download using firefox it stops about 20mb into the download. So I tried using a download manager which manages to download the whole file but then it is corrupted? I have tried downloading multiple roms from your site all with the same problem. Seen as how no-one else seems to have this problem I'm presuming it's something at my end. Any ideas, or an alternate download mirror?

Never mind, must have been my ISP, I tried downloading it using my phones data connection and worked fine.

Guest ritayan

Hi everyone, I am using Racerboy's #257v2 rom, I have seen a bug relating to the compass apps, whichever compass apps i try, the north directs to the west direction,mean north direction got shifted to the left, i have tried other roms too( letest build 7.2, #224v2 etc) but same result, it works only in my stock rom, can anyone confirm the bug? sorry for my bad english...sad.gif

Guest plegdroid

Hi everyone, I am using Racerboy's #257v2 rom, I have seen a bug relating to the compass apps, whichever compass apps i try, the north directs to the west direction,mean north direction got shifted to the left, i have tried other roms too( letest build 7.2, #224v2 etc) but same result, it works only in my stock rom, can anyone confirm the bug? sorry for my bad english...sad.gif

yes it's a known issue, pretty much with all gingerbread rom for the racer

Edited by plegdroid

Guest pass25

... same problem here (green screen in screen rotation) on RC1. I did a full clean installation.

Any clues?

Thanks Racerboy

i have the same problem...

is there a way to fix it??

Guest Álisson D.

Changing the settings for when you press the MENU button, the keyboard does not appear, but the program's options?

Sorry if you do not understand well, I'm using Google translator.

Resolved:

It was a problem upgrading the kernel.

Edited by Álisson D.