[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest anil_go

Anybody can recommend me a Blue, Good Launcher? :)

Any Version, Donate, Free ;)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1559322

shared by Raphael Machado.

This is the best replacment for adw launcher, as i am using it now, it is quiet fast and also support themes, have bigger icons looks very nice , just like miui launcher..It is based on QQLauncher by Vipitus..:rolleyes:

Guest pass25

... same problem here (green screen in screen rotation) on RC1. I did a full clean installation.

Any clues?

i have the same problem...

any body know how to fix it?

Edited by pass25

Guest KreatorDroid

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1559322

shared by Raphael Machado.

This is the best replacment for adw launcher, as i am using it now, it is quiet fast and also support themes, have bigger icons looks very nice , just like miui launcher..It is based on QQLauncher by Vipitus..:rolleyes:

Thank You for the launcher, i loved :D

Information: is CM7 2.3.7 (ZTE Racer) There is need for automatically answering a call. Looking at many of our advise or AutoAnswer HandsFree and PhoneCall_AutoAnswer. But none of them work in this version of firmware to sip client (sewn).

- AutoAnswer and HandsFree not work

- PhoneCall_AutoAnswer - instead of answering all the player itself (MortPlayr) runs. well behaved and CarUI lite

If espolzovat sip clients installed

- SipDroid certain functions where there is a auto-response to it, it handles, but there is another problem, Auto Answer losing player is not put on pause.

- Tasker 1.2.1u1 - FUNCTIONS response to the call is not available.

I understand the problem with the firmware CM7???

Question? climb Forums actual problem.

What to do?

PS sorry for my English (google translator helped)

Guest Racerboy

Afternoon all, due to real life and been busy with other projects i am calling it a day regards to porting new roms for the Racer, thank you all for the support and comments (good and bad) and for downloading over 65,000 rom downloads just on raceroms website (cm7 nightlies, ICS-MOD, LeWa) THANK YOU ALL............

I will as a parting gift post a guide to porting cm7 roms (includes LeWa) from the blade to the racer for whoever wants to have ago at porting to the racer for themselves or to share, i`ll post link to guide when i`ve finished it.....................

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Loren82

Oh, congratulations to its 7.2.0 RC1 Racerboy, it will cool in my ZTE Link (Racer Spanish), you think in the future be possible to port the Blade ICS?

saving the 256 megs of ram and the screen is practically the same phone, I think in the Chinese blades of 256 Megas works

Guest Racerboy

Oh, congratulations to its 7.2.0 RC1 Racerboy, it will cool in my ZTE Link (Racer Spanish), you think in the future be possible to port the Blade ICS?

saving the 256 megs of ram and the screen is practically the same phone, I think in the Chinese blades of 256 Megas works

thx, regards ICS on racer, the current kernel we use needs some modifying or just a new .35 kernel, also we`ll need to modify some libs/bin/egl files too...........its possible but when i dont know, not alot of dev work for racer of late soo i wonder whether it will be done at all.............

Guest plegdroid

Afternoon all, due to real life and been busy with other projects i am calling it a day regards to porting new roms for the Racer, thank you all for the support and comments (good and bad) and for downloading over 65,000 rom downloads just on raceroms website (cm7 nightlies, ICS-MOD, LeWa) THANK YOU ALL............

I will as a parting gift post a guide to porting cm7 roms (includes LeWa) from the blade to the racer for whoever wants to have ago at porting to the racer for themselves or to share, i`ll post link to guide when i`ve finished it.....................

exit stage left, thank you for everything you've done for this budget phone, enjoyed every moment of it yes time for pastures new. are you staying on modaco or moving over to xda (have noticed another racerboy on xda) or you completely ceasing flashing?

anyhoo don't become a stranger :)

always your friend plegdroid :D

Guest Racerboy

exit stage left, thank you for everything you've done for this budget phone, enjoyed every moment of it yes time for pastures new. are you staying on modaco or moving over to xda (have noticed another racerboy on xda) or you completely ceasing flashing?

anyhoo don't become a stranger :)

always your friend plegdroid :D

hehe, thx plegdroid, also most a year ago i became a member of modaco (same as yourself) and in that time i`ve learnt ALOT and this knowledge will stand me in good stead for new and existing projects, i`m continuing work on my current device hTC Explorer on XDA although i have not yet released anything :D nor have i created an account for XDA yet, so dont know about racerboy XDA user :lol:

i`ll pop on here from time to time to see whats going on, i hope you and your family are all happy and well, i`ll send you a PM now and again to catch up :)

take it easy, Racerboy :ninja:

Guest kooldroid

I am total newbie here.But it didnot take me enough time to realize that RACERBOY has become a brand now

....for every racer.The name should be patented.Salute to you Man and Thanks for all the efforts you have put in...thanks Mate!!!!!!

Guest plegdroid

hehe, thx plegdroid, also most a year ago i became a member of modaco (same as yourself) and in that time i`ve learnt ALOT and this knowledge will stand me in good stead for new and existing projects, i`m continuing work on my current device hTC Explorer on XDA although i have not yet released anything :D nor have i created an account for XDA yet, so dont know about racerboy XDA user :lol:

i`ll pop on here from time to time to see whats going on, i hope you and your family are all happy and well, i`ll send you a PM now and again to catch up :)

take it easy, Racerboy :ninja:

I'll follow you on xda, as iam also a member over there too :D

you too take it easy, love to you and yours :D

Guest Racerboy

I am total newbie here.But it didnot take me enough time to realize that RACERBOY has become a brand now

....for every racer.The name should be patented.Salute to you Man and Thanks for all the efforts you have put in...thanks Mate!!!!!!

thx, maybe with the guide i will post you and others could port some Blade roms to Racer, then the Racer forum could carry on for a while longer :)

Guest sam tyler

so racer boy,your going off in to the sunset? with the now classic ics type ROM,(and all the other ROMS you made,and the guide you might make us(I HOPE!!),we can only hope try to better the master artist.take care,and remember, `The road go`s ever on`........

Guest Raphael Machado

thx, maybe with the guide i will post you and others could port some Blade roms to Racer, then the Racer forum could carry on for a while longer :)

This guide will be very helpful! Thank you!

Guest Rahulj85

Best wishes buddy..you will be truly missed..

Guest leighw101

Just did a full wipe and stuck on the new 7.2.0 RC1 ROM - very impressed with it speed wise, seems a lot smoother than the ICSv5-MOD-ROM that I was running.

Can't find anything that's caused any problems as yet though, only thing I've not been able to get working is the CRT screen on/off animation but that's no big problem really!

Thanks again Racerboy for providing the community with such great roms and collaborations with the kernel devs - your work will be surely missed!

Guest Loren82

I have a Racer and Blade, this guide you speak, think I might also serve to carry Skate roms for the Blade?