[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Racerboy the rom and actually very good .... the best!<BR closure_uid_q1msxy="917" td="null">Plus I have a problem ... My bluetooth works pretty much can not send files to any other phone!<BR closure_uid_q1msxy="918" td="null">You know how to help me?

to help you more i need some more info:

What variant of racer do you have and country its from?

What Recovery do you use (CWM or RA-Recovery)

Have you backed up previous rom and performed a FULL wipe install of #210 as per 1st post instructions on this thread?

Edited by Racerboy

Some nightlyes ago, the led notification support was removed because it was wasting battery when your phone was sleeping... that was also removed from the kernel. ZTE blade does the same. Enabling that option again will drain your battery after you recieve a notification

Guest Racerboy

Some nightlyes ago, the led notification support was removed because it was wasting battery when your phone was sleeping... that was also removed from the kernel. ZTE blade does the same. Enabling that option again will drain your battery after you recieve a notification

thx for that :) i should research past nightly builds abit more, deadlink#64 kernal i believe has opposite, light stays on even when awake thus light flow corrects that as option was enabled, so i guess vamshistunners new revision from source has this option disabled as its been compiled from newer source code or re-compiled with option disabled resutling in light flow not being able to override it?...

Edited by Racerboy

Guest gagan313

Racerboy the rom and actually very good .... the best! Plus I have a problem ... My bluetooth works pretty much can not send files to any other phone! You know how to help me?

Hey i made a video to solve this.... i had this problem too . :)smile.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifunsure.gifblink.giftongue.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest andy787786

NEW ROM: #210 link on 1st post :)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP 1ST AND THEN A TOTAL CLEAN WIPE BEFORE INSTALLING AS PER 1ST POST INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS thx.......

day b4 yesterday I installed #209 with swap. Today I came in to write my feedback. Works gr8, battery backup is also cool, keyboard correctness is awesome. Tnx!!

Now downloading #210. :)) tnx racerboy

Guest gagan313

Racerboy the rom and actually very good .... the best! Plus I have a problem ... My bluetooth works pretty much can not send files to any other phone! You know how to help me?

basically download bluetooth file transfer from the android market.....smile.gif

Guest Racerboy

QUESTION TO ALL WHO HAVE #210 INSTALLED

Now that all of you have had some time with the #210 ROM do you all think its worthy enough to be classed as a STABLE/RELIABLE release so that I can ammend 1st post accordingly....

I`m still LMAO with these results :lol:

post-910581-0-96290200-1317413429_thumb.

Our Racer compared to the bigboy expensive phones

Phone: Racer

ROM: 2.3.5 #210 (gen1)

Kernal: Vamshistunner 2.6.32.9 (new version)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

Now that all of you have had some time with the #210 ROM do you all think its worthy enough to be classed as a STABLE/RELIABLE release so that I can ammend 1st post accordingly....

I agree,exellent ROM for me.

Guest plegdroid

you know me I flash over the top if I can , I did and it went well with no hassle, I took your recommendation and did a clean install, best rom at the moment, its on ball bearings, calibration best yet, battery very strong, yes very stable :)

Guest mladenovic73

What is that program for testing phones?

Guest wooly_sammoth

Holy Crap! Those stats are incredible. Good little Racer Phone!

I've been using #210 all day and haven't found any issues at all. That is just a normal day though, I haven't deliberately gone through menu links etc. It is definitely the best ROM I've tried though.

I'll keep playing with it and report any issues I find but I think the list will be small if it exists at all.

Guest mladenovic73

its called quadrant standard edition (free app from market)

Yes i found that apk and i get 1200 points.It is excellent

post-851179-0-65025100-1317417969_thumb.

This is a phone on steroids :D

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

people are quick to report bugs here, which is a good thing, when no-one comments for a while, they are playing with their phone for ages to find anything amiss that is a good thing aswell.....

@mladenovic73 WTF lol that must be some top grade sh*t your phone is using their :lol: is that the pro edition?

Guest mladenovic73

people are quick to report bugs here, which is a good thing, when no-one comments for a while, they are playing with their phone for ages to find anything amiss that is a good thing aswell.....

@mladenovic73 WTF lol that must be some top grade sh*t your phone is using their :lol: is that the pro edition?

Yes this is a pro version.First i wass looking on the bottom of the lis but when i find my racer on 3 place i just lol :D

Guest mladenovic73

sounds good but everybody must have same program version to measure a fair score :P

This program can find on internet for 10 sec.Quadrant advanced pro.

Also interested for the resultats for different roms.Please open topic,just for fan :rolleyes:

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

This program can find on internet for 10 sec.Quadrant advanced pro.

Also interested for the resultats for different roms.Please open topic,just for fan :rolleyes:

your idea man, you must open new thread :D

Guest Racerboy

please give more feedback on #210 so i can officially confirm its stable/reliable and ammend 1st post thank you :)

people who have commented already there is no need to comment again thx :)

Edited by Racerboy