[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, as mentioned before, will the next version of Atomic have sony mobile bravia engine?

looking into this next, i have it working on lg optimus 2x, so hopefully

Tillaz you never cease to amaze me!

Just when I think you have reached your Atomic peak,you climb a few more steps higher.

We are so lucky to have you and tilal here with us,

both of you always answer peoples questions and never have a bad attitude to your disciples,really great guys,and excellent devs :D

What's the best way to improve battery life with this rom? I'm currently losing around 1% per min whilst using it on 3g for genral browsing? Is that normal any suggestions? I'm using go launcher an go locker

Guest PedroVader
Tillaz you never cease to amaze me!

Just when I think you have reached your Atomic peak,you climb a few more steps higher.

We are so lucky to have you and tilal here with us,

both of you always answer peoples questions and never have a bad attitude to your disciples,really great guys,and excellent devs

Agreed, well said :D

It stuns me that we don't have more interest in this device, when the blade was, and continues to be, such a success. We've crawled along since release with just 2 devs, and only now gaining speed with the new guys, c3co, trick3tt, and Kelszoca.

Credit to the 2 T's!!:lol:

Edited by PedroVader

Hey tillaz!

Atomic v5 is the best rom ever for the zte skate!

But one more problem... :/

This issue is a very specific problem:

For me, it is impossible to connect my zte skate to the WIFI at our university.

We have eduroam (http://www.eduroam.org/), so it is normally very easy to connect to WIFI.

You only need a certificate and settings in the WIFI.

I followed the instructions of our university for android:

http://www.rz.uni-passau.de/eduroam_android.html

When I try to connect, the connection fails. I am able to connect to WIFI with other devices.

Did you change something in the WIFI settings, or do you know what the problem could be??

Thank you for your help for this very specific problem !!!!

It would be very helpful. I could use WIFI at university. Maybe I change my device, because I need WIFI.

Btw: Most students from europe use eduroam!

Guest Wacky.ddw

if you just use skype for free calls and messages i would try viber from the market it works amazing, free calls, texts and picture messages using the actual phone number, they use newer tech than skype and others so call quality sounds excellent.

give it a try, works flawless on t mobile and any other network that has moderate or open NAT

Yea its for free calling but most of my best friends are gamers so they use skype as teamspeak program, and my "boss" from my previous job also allways calls via skype. So if i would be the only one using viber it would be silly and my friends never call with there phone but trough headset. But thanks for the tip :)

If it isnt mutch work it would be nice to have skype working tough, if it is mutch work screw skype then :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

think i have the sony bravia engine working now, although its hard to tell... no force closes yet so that's a good sign lol

since its still in the forum of a flashable.zip im goin to take some pics and compare them, will post some before and after pics tomorrow

one of the main files

post-913969-0-24426700-1329269406_thumb.

Edited by tillaz

lol WTF, just been looking through the stock orange rom's framework bools.xml and found this

<bool name="config_annoy_dianne">true</bool> 

anyone have an idea what its is...

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Gr8 work man !! What features will this engine bring into the ROM ?

think i have the sony bravia engine working now, although its hard to tell... no force closes yet so that's a good sign lol

since its still in the forum of a flashable.zip im goin to take some pics and compare them, will post some before and after pics tomorrow

one of the main files

@Tillaz if you Google annoy Dianne,there is a lot of info available,I don't understand code to well so no idea what it means.I did copy and paste the whole xml code for my search results if that helps.

Edited by Guest

@Tillaz if you Google annoy Dianne,there is a lot of info available,I don't understand code to well so no idea what it means.I did copy and paste the whole xml code for my search results if that helps.

all i can find is this

<!-- Don't name config resources like this. It should look like config_annoyDianne -->

its probably got no use

EDIT: its a inside joke, never mind lol

Edited by tillaz

all i can find is this

<!-- Don't name config resources like this. It should look like config_annoyDianne -->

its probably got no use

EDIT: its a inside joke, never mind lol

Yeah that's all I could see too.

Like you say an inside joke.They must get bored with all that coding,so a few little harmless joke xml codes must make their day.lol

Guest JThumar

Tillaz it will be helpful if you can provide advantages of this over logic mod. As per my understanding

1) Logic has dolby digital

2) Atomic is better for gaming as per your last comment.

Are there any other differences between the two ?

Nice work as always !!:D

Edited by JThumar