[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Kayusumi

Thanks for your updating!

It looks really nice!!!

Custom power widget & battery color is awesome!

But I still can't select the APN I want@@ (No button for selection)

And the music app can't see some of my music folders....

Only 9 folder of 9 singers can be seen(same as v5)

Some pics for refernece, V6 looks really good! (I have changed the fonts)

post-934340-0-18308600-1329392005_thumb.

post-934340-0-64531000-1329392032_thumb.

post-934340-0-04328800-1329392045_thumb.

post-934340-0-08092300-1329392064_thumb.

edit:

Solve the missing problem of music folder via install mixzing..

edit:

But it shows xxxx.mp3 reading error...Back to IA II and works fine...

Edited by Kayusumi

I'm having a problem with Titanium backup and Atomic V6. I made a backup of all apps & system data on V3E but I can hardly restore any apps on V6 (some work but most of them don't, it just keeps hanging.

Am I the only one?

Guest JThumar

Checking will keep you posted if i get same error......unsure.gif

I'm having a problem with Titanium backup and Atomic V6. I made a backup of all apps & system data on V3E but I can hardly restore any apps on V6 (some work but most of them don't, it just keeps hanging.

Am I the only one?

Guest Kayusumi

Am I the only one?

Titanium backup 4.7.6 works fine, and it is better not to recovery system apps&data

Titanium backup 4.7.6 works fine, and it is better not to recovery system apps&data

I even had the problem with "restore new apps with data". I was able to get it working by installing an app from the market when it was hanging. After manual installation titanium backup resumed until it hung again. Installed that app from market manually again etc...

Guest jameslewisuk

Has anyone got the 2 fixes for V5 that I can download? The camera/sound recorder fix and the contacts join fix? They seem to have been deleted off the download links?

Thanks

Am I the only one?

exact same problem for me too. never had an issue before but now refuses to retore backups, just hangs

exact same problem for me too. never had an issue before but now refuses to retore backups, just hangs

Did you try the method I described?

1. Start restore in Titanium Backup
  2. Wait until Titanium Backup hangs
  3. Look at the app that TiBa can not install
  4. Install that app manually from market
  5. Go back to step 2
After that I restored the application data of all my apps and finally got to the point where I wanted to be: all apps installed together with their data.

I made a new backup again to be safe

Guest Wacky.ddw

I have this problem to both on atomic and logic :) Did you set link2sd before you started up titanium backup? When titanium backup was hanging i turned of automatic linking in link2sd rebooted and it was working again :) (once it starts restoring you can turn auto link back on)

+ When you start op TB stay on the first screen a while till all the messages are gone. When nothing apears you can go to batch.

I have this problem to both on atomic and logic :) Did you set link2sd before you started up titanium backup? When titanium backup was hanging i turned of automatic linking in link2sd rebooted and it was working again :) (once it starts restoring you can turn auto link back on)

Hmmmm should've tried that too. I did indeed set link2sd before restoring.

yes i set auto link too LOL. I got where i needed to be using V1pEr's method and all seems to be working as it should now. Will know for next time though on the auto linking. Thanks for all your help everyone

Guest SimonDeBacker

Thanks. I think the original stock alarm is great.

Edit: won't install. Any one else with this problem?

no

:o

it is NOT a ad flash do NOT install its a zipt apk file

Edited by SimonDeBacker

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

Atomic-Mod v6 is fantastic!

The additional settings are great!

Gaming is also quality, just played a game of PES 2012 (damn you EA, release FIFA 12 for other Android devices!!)

Keep up the good work and good luck in ur next projects

Just one question: is there any way to get the stock Atomic-Mod wallpaper back? like to download?

Circle battery mod of V4 works fine.......just gave it a go.......biggrin.gif

its not that they wont work, i say not to use them because battery mod are based on changing the whole framework-res, so any mods & fixes in framework after v4 are lossed when you use them.

Edited by tillaz

Has anyone got the 2 fixes for V5 that I can download? The camera/sound recorder fix and the contacts join fix? They seem to have been deleted off the download links?

Thanks

i would just update to v6

Atomic-Mod v6 is fantastic!

The additional settings are great!

Gaming is also quality, just played a game of PES 2012 (damn you EA, release FIFA 12 for other Android devices!!)

Keep up the good work and good luck in ur next projects

Just one question: is there any way to get the stock Atomic-Mod wallpaper back? like to download?

post-913969-0-20382300-1329419310_thumb.

post-913969-0-38697800-1329419351_thumb.

post-913969-0-00599900-1329419426_thumb.

Edited by tillaz