[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

So we flash this, but what happens? Does a extra setting apear under atomic settings or do you just flash this every time you want to join all contacts?

it just replaces the contactsprovider.apk with a cm7 version that i modded to work with atomic

it enables contacts joining like in cm7, the contacts should be to do everything cm7 can do after flashing this,

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

What to do now ? How to uninstall ?blink.gif

its not that they wont work, i say not to use them because battery mod are based on changing the whole framework-res, so any mods & fixes in framework after v4 are lossed when you use them.

What to do now ? How to uninstall ?blink.gif

You can reflash rom laugh.gif I will update all my v5 battery mods when I get time,and I am sure tillaz will update his Atomic mods too.If you want to mod your battery use UOT Kitchen,its an easy process.

Edited by Guest

Guest cmberry20

no

:o

it is NOT a ad flash do NOT install its a zipt apk file

I tried to install it after unzipping it & trying to installing it from the SD card.

Starts but then fails.

I have 'Unknow Sources' ticked.

btw - i hope English isn’t your first language or you are very drunk as it took me 5 or 6 attempts to decipher that sentence. lol

added CPU Settings to the AtomicMod settings

this screenshot is from my o2x as i am doing the skate next so thats why there is no proximity option in the pic

post-913969-0-82758700-1329428458_thumb.

Edited by tillaz

Guest SimonDeBacker

I tried to install it after unzipping it & trying to installing it from the SD card.

Starts but then fails.

I have 'Unknow Sources' ticked.

btw - i hope English isn’t your first language or you are very drunk as it took me 5 or 6 attempts to decipher that sentence. lol

"dizortogafi"

first language: nl (be)

Hi,

In the contacts, I can change the color of the icons? calls would have a color, another color incoming calls, and missed another color.

thanks

no, but i will fix this in the theme for next release wink.gif

red = missed

incoming = blue

calls = green

Guest Redstarr1

Battery usage went up incredibly after updating to v6. Playing a few songs can take 10% off.. Anyone else notice any reduced battery performance? Thinking about reflashing v5.

Guest JThumar

Yes same here.....lost 33% in 18 hours.......else would have much more by this time :unsure:

Will run one complete cycle before concluding anything on battery though !!

Battery usage went up incredibly after updating to v6. Playing a few songs can take 10% off.. Anyone else notice any reduced battery performance? Thinking about reflashing v5.

Edited by JThumar

Guest Wacky.ddw

Did you guys flash the extra kernel under the link? The battery life is mutch better for me just flash the kernel > let it drain completly > recharge completely. My battery life is as good as V5 if not better :)

Guest dibbles

Did you guys flash the extra kernel under the link? The battery life is mutch better for me just flash the kernel > let it drain completly > recharge completely. My battery life is as good as V5 if not better :)

FWIW it does state...

DO NOT USE ANY UPDATES UNTIL THEY ARE UPDATED FOR V6

and underneath that notice is the link for the kernel, which now the link no longer works.

So wasn't that kernel one of the "older" ones for a previously released Atomic ROM and not necessarily for ver 6...?

Guest Infuckingcredible

Everything works like a charm but i cant recieve or send any MMS. I went to my network provider("GLOBUL" for Bulgaria) but they couldn't figure it out too. I have all the settings and such but the problem is still there, so .... someone?

edit: Clockwork Mod, Atomic V5

edit2: Problem Review - Recieving MMS, when i click "Download" it changes to "Downloading" and that's it. No download, no error or somethin'.

edit3: already tried Handcent SMS from the Market

Edited by Infuckingcredible

Guest Wacky.ddw

FWIW it does state...

DO NOT USE ANY UPDATES UNTIL THEY ARE UPDATED FOR V6

and underneath that notice is the link for the kernel, which now the link no longer works.

So wasn't that kernel one of the "older" ones for a previously released Atomic ROM and not necessarily for ver 6...?

Well i flashed that anyway good thing i made a Nandroid before i flashed it then :) I dont have any problems with it. But i will restore just to make sure then.

Guest JThumar

I installed ROM and kernel both yesterday !!

Battery life is not good as V5 so far.......but will test one complete battery cycle before reaching any conclusions !!

@tillaz.......can i install hardware test from V4 ROM into this ? Is there any other way to check battery voltage ?