[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest JThumar

256 MB RAM 256 MB ROM.....

You have 256 MB ROM = 160 free +system data + Rest cache

Hi, people. On my Skate Atomic v6. The built memory of Skate - 512 MB, and at me - 160 MB. Why?

Edited by JThumar

Tillaz in what mode the phone should be connected to PC to use this app ? Just plug USB or the phone should be switched off ? USB debugging is on but my lappie does not show the phone in device manager......sad.gif

check if its mounted as a disk in my computer/computer & unmount it by right clicking on it

phone should be turned on

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Its not mounted as disk as i have not turned on USB storage.......it still does not show in device manager as Adroid Phone

check if its mounted as a disk in my computer/computer & unmount it by right clicking on it

phone should be turned on

Its not mounted as disk as i have not turned on USB storage.......it still does not show in device manager as Adroid Phone

it mounts as a disk without usb storage turned on as its the usb drivers disk its mounting, other than that it should work

hi, Tillaz.

I have a question: on the Internet it is written that RAM of Skate - 512Mb, ROM - 512 Mb. At me - only 164 MB. Why?

164 of what? Free space?

RAM doesn't matter when talking about storage space.

512 ROM is what everyone have. 200mb on system partition, 250mb on data partition and the rest on cache partition for example.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Now its allmost 24hours since ive charged my phone and it is 40% now. But im reverting back to V5 i never ever ever had the proximity sensor isue on Atomic. Now i have it all the time i recalibrated like 3 times it doesnt work.

The only thing i can think of is: Redownloading Atomic, reflashing without doing a titanium backup restore. And start installing everything from scratch.

Could you please update the better battery life kernel then?

DO NOT USE ANY UPDATES UNTIL THEY ARE UPDATED FOR V6

BETTER BATTERY LIFE (KERNEL ADD-ON,FLASH VIA RECOVERY,NO WIPES)

Now its allmost 24hours since ive charged my phone and it is 40% now. But im reverting back to V5 i never ever ever had the proximity sensor isue on Atomic. Now i have it all the time i recalibrated like 3 times it doesnt work.

The only thing i can think of is: Redownloading Atomic, reflashing without doing a titanium backup restore. And start installing everything from scratch.

Could you please update the better battery life kernel then?

DO NOT USE ANY UPDATES UNTIL THEY ARE UPDATED FOR V6

BETTER BATTERY LIFE (KERNEL ADD-ON,FLASH VIA RECOVERY,NO WIPES)

i allready done what you are going to do with the new clean flash without any backup and my battery performance is like yours very bad.

i´m thinking in go back to v5

Edited by hacrn

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

hmmm...... I don't seem to be getting these battery problems on v6. I use Go Launcher and Ti. Backup and I only get ~10% battery loss when I play high-graphics games such as Sonic 4 Episode 1 and PES 2012 when playing for about ten minutes.

pfff i only have backup from version 6 and 4 i deleted both the ROM and nandroid from v5 :( does anyone still have the download link?

are you talking about the kernel zip?

While I was using version 5 I didn't have any problems. I had downloaded the contacts join fix and it worked, but I formatted my SD card and now tillaz has deleted the link. I know it did get a few downloads though so someone must still have a copy.

While I was using version 5 I didn't have any problems. I had downloaded the contacts join fix and it worked, but I formatted my SD card and now tillaz has deleted the link. I know it did get a few downloads though so someone must still have a copy.

what zip do you wont rom,join fix or camera fix?

The join fix. The camera fix I got on my PC here, but the join fix I lost. I think there was two versions and it was the second updated one that worked.

i have the 3rd fix of join

I will work it in and test it. Then I'll upload an updated v5 for them who want it.

Update: Version 3 of the join fix causes an error so I will just upload the ROM as it is.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest holtend

All was well with v6 until I restored apps and data with Titanium..then battery started fading fast.

I reinstalled V6 from scratch and manually installed all my apps fresh from market and so far no battery issues at all.

In fact it seems to last longer than v4 did

Thanks for great ROM :)

Version 5 changes:

• Updated the hosts file
  • Replaced AndroZip with ES File Explorer
  • Updated GO Launcher EX, Google Maps, Street View and Voice Search
  • Added headset controller and root uninstaller

http://www.mediafire...meqruvzu78vrvvb

It'd be interesting to see what people say about battery life compared to v6. Personally I'm sticking with Logic for the time being though.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest JThumar

Ok guys.......the thing is V6 was introduced one day after V5 and did not get chance to test at that time.......V5 battery has drained 11% in 3 and half hours in standby.......

I think i will have to revert back to 3E or V4 for better battery. I will also format SD card and install everything from scratch rather than titanium backup !!

post-954318-0-89667900-1329591454_thumb.

Edited by JThumar