ADDED DEFAULT WALLPAPER

ATOMICMOD WALLPAPERS

NO WALLPAPER OPTIOPN

UPDATED ALL APPS

UPDATED HOST FILE

REMOVED USB CHARGING TOGGLE

REMOVED CAMCORDER ICON

STOCK ICS KEYBOARD

Is the new spell checker and all that included with the ics keyboard?

And is there or will there be an option to turn of the glow when you overscroll, I find it v v annoying? :D

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest pinglis

fantastic rom I have used it daily since version 1.....updated to 6 last night and went to bed to listen to music via my bluetooth headphones and experienced the effect of the sound juddering...sound no sound sound no sound.

not the best description in the world but i hope you know what i mean

didnt have it on any other version

And is there or will there be an option to turn of the glow when you overscroll, I find it v v annoying? :D

You can remove the glow on UOT Kitchen,its easy to do.

If tillaz does not get time to do that as he is very busy with two OMC roms and however many for the optimistic 2x.....I will make a flashable zip to disable overscroll and upload it here for those that do not know he to use UOT.

But I encourage those that don't know how to use UOT Kitchen to take a little time to learn.As I said it is easy to use,and there are instructions available on UOT.

The advantage is that you can make changes to the theme of the rom you are using to your personal liking.

Edited by Guest

Guest razzmataz1478

You can remove the glow on UOT Kitchen,its easy to do.

If tillaz does not get time to do that as he is very busy with two OMC roms and however many for the optimistic 2x.....I will make a flashable zip to disable overscroll and upload it here for those that do not know he to use UOT.

But I encourage those that don't know how to use UOT Kitchen to take a little time to learn.As I said it is easy to use,and there are instructions available on UOT.

The advantage is that you can make changes to the theme of the rom you are using to your personal liking.

Yeah I've heard of uot kitchen do you just upload your framework res and make the changes then flash the zip?

Yeah I've heard of uot kitchen do you just upload your framework res and make the changes then flash the zip?

Ok here is what you do:

1) with root explorer or 7zip take sytemui.apk and frameworkres.apk and put them on your desktop

2) go to UOT kitchen and select the mods you want

3) click on the upload files tab and chose upload system files and select ones on your desktop

4) click on summary tab and check all is green and no errors.

5) click on go to pick up

6) wait........depending on how busy kitchen is can take from 5 min and up

7) download your mod and flash in recovery

8) happy days biggrin.gif

Edited by Guest

Guest razzmataz1478

Ok here is what you do:

1) with root explorer or 7zip take sytemui.apk and frameworkres.apk and put them on your desktop

2) go to UOT kitchen and select the mods you want

3) click on the upload files tab and chose upload system files and select ones on your desktop

4) click on summary tab and check all is green and no errors.

5) click on go to pick up

6) wait........depending on how busy kitchen is can take from 5 min and up

7) download your mod and flash in recovery

8) happy days biggrin.gif

Cool thanks. Will transparent status bar work? ;)

Guest the juggernaut

love the ROM i use it as my everyday driver.

i got an idea though could you mod the soft buttons in?

Edited by the juggernaut

Cool thanks. Will transparent status bar work? ;)

Transparent status bar works on cm7 but is launcher and theme dependent.I am not sure if it works with other roms as I have not tried.

Guest razzmataz1478

Transparent status bar works on cm7 but is launcher and theme dependent.I am not sure if it works with other roms as I have not tried.

No it didn't work and ive done something wrong, seen this before big circle ring at bottom of notification thingy...

No it didn't work and ive done something wrong, seen this before big circle ring at bottom of notification thingy...

Yeah that only happens on Atomic,dont know why.Bit tillaz uploaded some png images to fix this,i will try and find them.watch this space..........

Download the two attached png's

Open your UOT mod with 7zip and place the two PNG images in systemui.apk/res/drawable-hdpi

Now reflash theme.

post-796032-0-17141100-1329660813_thumb.

post-796032-0-39357600-1329660825_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest razzmataz1478

Yeah that only happens on Atomic,dont know why.Bit tillaz uploaded some png images to fix this,i will try and find them.watch this space..........

Watching o_o

Edit : I might make my own theme...

Edit2.: thanks I'll reflash with them :)

Edited by razzmataz1478

Watching o_o

I just edited that post I missed part of the path...its sytemui.apk/Res/drawable-hdpi

Watching o_o

if you do you can use one of my themes as a base if needed, same for anyone else smile.gif

if you do you can use one of my themes as a base if needed, same for anyone else smile.gif

This was my plan,but after a little detail from you tillaz on the vast work involved I changed my mind laugh.gifI take my hat off to you tillaz....a true droid warrior.

Guest JThumar

I have done this and on Logic mod as of now........back to proper battery life again !! I think titanium back up was the villain as far as bettery drain is concerned......

Thnks tillaz for ur suggestion of not to use it !!

Will give V7 new version a go once its up.....smile.gifsmile.gif

Ok guys.......the thing is V6 was introduced one day after V5 and did not get chance to test at that time.......V5 battery has drained 11% in 3 and half hours in standby.......

I think i will have to revert back to 3E or V4 for better battery. I will also format SD card and install everything from scratch rather than titanium backup !!

Edited by JThumar

Guest Anthony1989

Hey tillaz what date do you expect your v7 to be released?

I'm going to install it and install everything from scratch a thumar said that helped his battery life not using titanium

Cheers

Hey tillaz what date do you expect your v7 to be released?

I'm going to install it and install everything from scratch a thumar said that helped his battery life not using titanium

Cheers

finding it impossible to upload...

Guest Wacky.ddw

finding it impossible to upload...

You could try http://www.sendspace.com/ instaid of minus?

Does the new version include the improved battery kernel? Or do we have to wait till it gets ported im using v4 and actually the battery life is great!

Also do you recommend we dont use titanium backup. Or ony use it to restore apps not settings/systemdata...