[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

You could try http://www.sendspace.com/ instaid of minus?

Does the new version include the improved battery kernel? Or do we have to wait till it gets ported im using v4 and actually the battery life is great!

Also do you recommend we dont use titanium backup. Or ony use it to restore apps not settings/systemdata...

trying this now since minus keeps resetting halfway through... any of the 3 kernels on the logicmod page can be used

about restoring, i would just use androzip to back up all the .apk then restore them with the method jThumar used on the logicmod page,

all app data is stored on the sdcrad until deleted manually so that never gets wiped

Edited by tillaz

Guest inox_od

Hi, tillaz!

I've installed your Atomic V4 ROM for ZTE Skate and it's awesome! Is that possible to make some ROM patch that will enable circle battery percentage indicator and animated 3G/EDGE icons at one time? Thanks in advance!

Androzip only backs up your apps but not data,or have I missed that part?

app data is stored on the sdcard so it never gets wiped unless you format the card, so just restoring the apk would be enough

Edited by tillaz

Hi, tillaz!

I've installed your Atomic V4 ROM for ZTE Skate and it's awesome! Is that possible to make some ROM patch that will enable circle battery percentage indicator and animated 3G/EDGE icons at one time? Thanks in advance!

have you looked in the add-on section

Guest inox_od

have you looked in the add-on section

yes, of course. I've installed circle battery mod already, simply is there a patch that will enable stock ROM's animated 3G/EDGE icons?

yes, of course. I've installed circle battery mod already, simply is there a patch that will enable stock ROM's animated 3G/EDGE icons?

yep, its called stock ics icons, but they are stock ics

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Ok i backuped my apps with androzip, but i dont see a restore methode? :s

And i dont see jThumar saying something else except restoring without TB.

So what kernel do i need, i dont care about overclocking i just want battery life. Im very happy with the battery life on V4 with the better battery life kernel. It would be nice if there would be something in the FAQ about what those kernels actually do.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

app data is stored on the sdcard so it never gets wiped unless you format the card, so just restoring the apk would be enough

Oh I see,so this does not apply to me then as I have over 300mb internal partition and don't use any apps2sd methods so no data is on my SD card.

Well if titanium backup is a battery problem I could try ultimate backup.

How does T.B drain battery anyway I have never heard about it before so would be interested to know a bit more seeing as its the first app I install?

Edited by Guest

Guest Wacky.ddw

Oh I see,so this does not apply to me then as I have over 300mb internal partition and don't use any apps2sd methods so no data is on my SD card.

What TPT do you use then? You trimmed the ROM i guess?

What TPT do you use then? You trimmed the ROM i guess?

I use tpt helper to create 2mb cache 130mb system 308mb data

Yes I trim the rom before install.

Edited by Guest

Well if titanium backup is a battery problem I could try ultimate backup.

How does T.B drain battery anyway I have never heard about it before so would be interested to know a bit more seeing as its the first app I install?

even if you dont move the app to the sdcard any additional data is still stored on the sdcard, for example download some random apps then check in the root of the sdcard... there will be a sub-folder of the app if it has any data or it will be in sdcard/android/data.

about titanium, its not the app its self, but rather the back up that they are restoring...

Edited by tillaz

Guest Anthony1989

Looking forward to getting this on my phone.

What kernel do you recommended tillaz? I wont need vpn and not fussed about oc'ing just bothered about battery life

Also do you know if setcpu works on the skate? I set some profiles up using that on my gf's sf2 and her battery life has been great ever since

yes, go to atomicmod settings / CPU settings

i would say number 3, but its probz best to just try them all, give a day each and make your decision on that,

i personally cant test alot as my dad has the phone now, but i will still work on the device until i run out of

ideas/ bugs to fix lol

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Yes i use it......but with new CPU settings you might not need it !!

Also do you know if setcpu works on the skate? I set some profiles up using that on my gf's sf2 and her battery life has been great ever since

The new CPU settings are force closing for me,as in they will not open at all.

Liking the real ics keyboard,nice addition there tillaz.

The auto brightness is in wrong place on status bar still.What I mean by that is that when you go through the different brightness settings on status bar,auto brightness is where the toggle shows 40% and 40% is where it shows as auto.It is no big deal breaker but I thought I would let you know.

I don't know if you have done some performance tweaks but the rom is feeling very smooth.

Edited by Guest

The new CPU settings are force closing for me,as in they will not open at all.

Liking the real ics keyboard,nice addition there tillaz.

The auto brightness is in wrong place on status bar still.What I mean by that is that when you go through the different brightness settings on status bar,auto brightness is where the toggle shows 40% and 40% is where it shows as auto.It is no big deal breaker but I thought I would let you know.

I don't know if you have done some performance tweaks but the rom is feeling very smooth.

Did you remove nofrillscpu