[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

It's not getting to the part where it asks me to use full screen or anything on my Logic backup. I should try one of my Atomic v5 or v6 backups I guess, just to confirm. If that's a separate issue with Logic then I didn't notice it before so hopefully tillaz can fix it.

Update: Version 6 of Atomic also has the problem with iPlayer. It will start to play the video and then stops after a few seconds :unsure:

Edited by H3ROS

Guest JThumar

Make io scheduler as noop...quality as low...it will work....

Or make quality as medium with default settings of rom

It's not getting to the part where it asks me to use full screen or anything on my Logic backup. I should try one of my Atomic v5 or v6 backups I guess, just to confirm. If that's a separate issue with Logic then I didn't notice it before so hopefully tillaz can fix it.

Update: Version 6 of Atomic also has the problem with iPlayer. It will start to play the video and then stops after a few seconds :unsure:

Edited by JThumar

Make io scheduler as noop...quality as low...it will work....

Or make quality as medium with default settings of rom

Setting it to medium makes it a little choppy, but setting the scheduler to noop looks to have actually fixed it.

Guest JThumar

Why do you need EQ in dolby music.......its like asking for windows 98 on core i7........laugh.giflaugh.gif

does this man ever sleep? :o

brilliant i will flash this as dont like the Logic mod due to missing EQ :D

Guest JThumar

agree......its smoother at 400kbps.(low quality)....but can my frnds put light onto how noop will impact battery life ?tongue.gif

Setting it to medium makes it a little choppy, but setting the scheduler to noop looks to have actually fixed it.

Noop is battery friendly so it's fine to use :) Ondemand or Conservative will get you more power out of the phone compared to SmartassV2 too.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1369817

Setting the I/O scheduler to noop on the Logic ROM doesn't fix iPlayer. I guess that's suffering from a different issue.

Update: I just rebooted with the scheduler still set to noop and now iPlayer isn't working again. I've no idea why, so maybe it didn't really fix it :(

Edited by H3ROS

Tillaz what's the hex code for the green colour you used in the atomic mod wallpaper :)

I don't know as I just colerized it in Gimp

(free graphics editing software) if you have this program theres a tool called colour picker, use this to get hex code from any part of an image,

Edited by tillaz

Guest razzmataz1478

I don't know as I just colerized it in Gimp

(free graphics editing software) if you have this program theres a tool called couler picker, use this to get hex code from any part of an image,

OK thanks I do have gimp so will try

Guest Leo Smutter

Hi,

First of all a big thanks for this great rom. I changed the update-script in your rom to exclude userdata and persistent from formatting. Update went fine. Was this an bad idea? Is there maybe another good program to backup the whole system with all settings and restore it with just one click? Or is Titanium still the best for this?

Can zte contacts, dialler application mentioned in page 1 installed on atomic v7? And while typing the message there is vibration, how to disable it?

Edited by razhas

little mod for go launcher since i hate the white popup menu, couldn't seem to change the green text so i removed it, the black is transparent

post-913969-0-94865700-1329826518_thumb.

post-913969-0-09461300-1329826529_thumb.

post-913969-0-83127400-1329826542_thumb.

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

little mod for go launcher since i hate the white popup menu, couldn't seem to change the green text so i removed it, the black is transparent

Thats really nice! where do we get it? If you use the Go calender widget and taskbar you can download a theme called "steel blue" wich matches the theme. And on Go keyboard there is a skin called "neon" so everything matches the theme :D

And on stock the battery life is amazing :o Even my friends where amazed! I think im going to be on this ROM for a very very long time :D

Still having trouble with the proximity sensor tough

On Atomic v5 and below: When i call my voicemail the screen turns black when i pull it away from my ear it turns on automaticly.

On Atomic v6 and above: When i call my voicemail the screen turns black and it doesnt turn on when i pull it away from my ear. When i press the power butten the call ends and the screen wakes up or if i press the back button it turns on so i can use my dailpad.

Is there any way to have it turn on automaticly like in v5? If you want i want to record a video to show the difference, but im sure you can imagine it :P

It seems my phone is not recouldnised anymore on all my computers by ADB. Does anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Thats really nice! where do we get it? If you use the Go calender widget and taskbar you can download a theme called "steel blue" wich matches the theme. And on Go keyboard there is a skin called "neon" so everything matches the theme :D

And on stock the battery life is amazing :o Even my friends where amazed! I think im going to be on this ROM for a very very long time :D

On Atomic v5 and below: When i call my voicemail the screen turns black when i pull it away from my ear it turns on automaticly.

On Atomic v6 and above: When i call my voicemail the screen turns black and it doesnt turn on when i pull it away from my ear. When i press the power butten the call ends and the screen wakes up or if i press the back button it turns on so i can use my dailpad.

Is there any way to have it turn on automaticly like in v5? If you want i want to record a video to show the difference, but im sure you can imagine it :P

It seems my phone is not recouldnised anymore on all my computers by ADB. Does anyone else have this problem?

Can you check if there is a disk mounted when you plug in your phone, (don't turn USB storage on)

Turn debugging on then off... I had to right click and unmount the disk then adb drivers installed

Can you check if there is a disk mounted when you plug in your phone, (don't turn USB storage on)

Turn debugging off then on... I had to right click and unmount the disk then adb drivers installed

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Turn debugging on then off... I had to right click and unmount the disk then adb drivers installed

Turning USB storage on > Right clicking in the SDcard> Eject (Windows 7) Solved it!

Could you please look into the proximity issue?

Thanks Tillaz

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest unomesmo

Hello Tillaz.

I noticed that the POWER WIDGET has brightness icons misallocated. When it shows the automatic brightness really shine is in part and vice versa, when it is in middle is in automatic brightness.

Greetings and thanks for your roms

Edited by unomesmo

Hi, someone please assist

Can zte contacts, dialler application mentioned in page 1 be installed on atomic v7? And while typing the message there is vibration, how to disable it?