[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Hello Tillaz,

About the black screen problem when calling I near screen.

In the Rom, any solution?

I can't use *983*0# to adjust.

Thank you!!

Wait for the ZTE dialer addon and then you can issue that code.

Guest v1zca1n0

I can´t connect my telephone Company (Spanish Movistar) the System wait and wait and after I can speak by phone but I don´t have 3G. Yoy know why? and the solutions because your Rom is very good and I want install it

Email is 2.3.4

GTalk is 1.3

This is to flash in recovery.

will add your mods to first page with credits, thanks wink.gif

iv also made a couple more battery mods to add.

I can´t connect my telephone Company (Spanish Movistar) the System wait and wait and after I can speak by phone but I don´t have 3G. Yoy know why? and the solutions because your Rom is very good and I want install it

add apn settings for 3g..

Tried that before posting , cant connect to wives phone either keep getting paired but not connected ,

this is the only rom I've ever had bother with bluetooth

going to run some tests with Bluetooth now to check if its a rom based problem huh.gif

I noticed another problem. When I turn on the camera, so I have vertical stripes across the display, when switching the camera is doing.

try rebooting your phone

Guest stiefanu

Is possibile to flash other widgets in status bar power notification like in bluemonte? e. g. 9 scrollable icons instead of stock 5 icons (or 6, i don't remember) .

Sorry for bad english!

Guest cyberbit

dadashi so about z3 and v1.6?

Did you see any improvements or bugs?

Thank you

Tillaz great work you have made here

Edited by cyberbit

OK, MAIN PAGE UPDATED...

ALL ADD-ONS NOW AVAILABLE, THREE CATEGORY'S:

> SYSTEM ADD-ON'S > BATTERY PERCENTAGE ADD-ON'S > THEME ADD-ON'S ....

ANYONE MAKING MODS PLEASE PM ME AFTER POSTING IT AND IT WILL BE ADDED TO THE RIGHT CATEGORY WITH CREDITS wink.gif

THIS WAY THE USERS CAN KEEP THE ROM ALIVE WHEN I LEAVE & NO LONGER SUPPORT IT

(WHEN I SELL THE DEVICE) sad.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Elitemovil

OK, MAIN PAGE UPDATED...

Hello friend the bluetooth problem is the apps, use my app's package from z3 rom and test, then see how the bluetooth works. The problem I think has been in a deodex app's.

Tillaz very good work!

Guest Dukelord

Hello friend the bluetooth problem is the apps, use my app's package from z3 rom and test, then see how the bluetooth works. The problem I think has been in a deodex app's.

Tillaz very good work!

Can you pls upload the package here and info on how to install? Thanks

Guest Dukelord

OK, MAIN PAGE UPDATED...

ALL ADD-ONS NOW AVAILABLE, THREE CATEGORY'S:

> SYSTEM ADD-ON'S > BATTERY PERCENTAGE ADD-ON'S > THEME ADD-ON'S ....

ANYONE MAKING MODS PLEASE PM ME AFTER POSTING IT AND IT WILL BE ADDED TO THE RIGHT CATEGORY WITH CREDITS wink.gif

THIS WAY THE USERS CAN KEEP THE ROM ALIVE WHEN I LEAVE & NO LONGER SUPPORT IT

(WHEN I SELL THE DEVICE) sad.gif

Nice work dude. However, pls info on how to install. they all end in .zip

Guest dadashi

yes, RTL is right to left language support for Arabic and Hebrew and many other rtl languages, many thanks to Tilaz for including this for the V1.6...

The Atomicv1.6 is a great rom...I'm still using the elitmovilZ3 though mainly because of its DarkTremor App2sd support with App2sdGUI which is much better than link2sd...

As an example, after I've installed my approx. 150 apps using link2sd, I keep getting low storage warnings with only about 8 0r 10 MB system memory free....

BUT using DarkTremors App2sd with the GUI I never get the storage warning and always have at least 30MB system memory free...

I've tried flashing darktremors app2sd on the V1.6 but it doesnt work properly...

With cyanogen7 rom I use the cm7s special S2E app and that works very efficiently as well, much better than link2sd....I think S2E was also developed by DarkTremor

Edited by dadashi