[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Regarding CPU overclocked too high. E.g. No-frills CPU control has a protection feature so if the phones restarts because of high CPU setting the No-frills will

set the basic frequencies at next reboot - because of unclean shutdown.

Guest Infuckingcredible

Hey tillaz, where can i download the V6 AtomicMod? :) I would really appreciate a downloading link(if you could send me one through PM or somethin') :)

Guest tillaz

Hey tillaz, where can i download the V6 AtomicMod? :) I would really appreciate a downloading link(if you could send me one through PM or somethin') :)

Sorry i don't support older versions so they are deleted both from here and my computer, its so old bugs don't get reported...

Guest Infuckingcredible

Sorry i don't support older versions so they are deleted both from here and my computer, its so old bugs don't get reported...

Pitty. I would really appreciate if someone uploads it somewhere, because it runs smoother than the newer version(in my opinion). And i got used to the modded ADWLauncher ... so PLEASE!

Edited by Infuckingcredible

Guest tillaz

Pitty. I would really appreciate if someone uploads it somewhere, because it runs smoother than the newer version(in my opinion). And i got used to the modded ADWLauncher ... so PLEASE!

just delete go launcher from the .zip and add adw launcher, then flash

Guest CrypticX

Have also problem with MobileVoip. It always go on speaker...

Didn't had that problem a couple releases ago (V6 or R7).

Any solution for that?

Guest tillaz

Have also problem with MobileVoip. It always go on speaker...

Didn't had that problem a couple releases ago (V6 or R7).

Any solution for that?

are you restoring with titanium back up? because nothing has changed that

would stop apps working

Guest tillaz

Tillaz could you please make a fix for the proximity sensor or i will also need to revert to v6 :(

I really don't know wot I can do, nothing as changed regarding proximity, apart from the option to configure it... try deliting the proximity apk from the .zip before flashing,

Edited by tillaz

Guest CrypticX

are you restoring with titanium back up? because nothing has changed that

would stop apps working

No. Used to do that, but after your last warnings didn't do it anymore. Did a clean install, connected Google account, and configured everything manually.

Have the same prob on my GF skate (also AtomicMod)... Isn't it almost the same as some other users are experiencing?

It's works to make a call, but on speaker when other persons are around isn't so comfortable...

Will try when you make your final update, because it's a lot of work to setup everything every time :-) (on R8 now...)

Guest tillaz

No. Used to do that, but after your last warnings didn't do it anymore. Did a clean install, connected Google account, and configured everything manually.

Have the same prob on my GF skate (also AtomicMod)... Isn't it almost the same as some other users are experiencing?

It's works to make a call, but on speaker when other persons are around isn't so comfortable...

Will try when you make your final update, because it's a lot of work to setup everything every time :-) (on R8 now...)

its been like that on all versions, people use the modded version of Skype to get round it

Guest kravenhann

you've set it to 997 ,but to set at boot, so every time your turning the phone on it's settings your cpu to 997hz, try a tpt flash if it won't let you back into cwm :)

Thanks guys. My skate is alive. Ptp works.

Guest RaTToX

Hey Guys!

I like tillaz ROM, i'm using it since V.4! (Pretty good job!) But i have one question:

Is it possible to use a flashlight app in one of the Atomic-ROM's? Or won't this be able for the ZTE Skate? That would be nice if thats possible to add some features in the final version.

Greetz from Germany,

RaTToX

(bad-english-skills)

Guest Anthony1989

Hey Guys!

I like tillaz ROM, i'm using it since V.4! (Pretty good job!) But i have one question:

Is it possible to use a flashlight app in one of the Atomic-ROM's? Or won't this be able for the ZTE Skate? That would be nice if thats possible to add some features in the final version.

Greetz from Germany,

RaTToX

(bad-english-skills)

At this point there isnt any apps to use the led as a flashlight, most apps only use your screen as a flashlight, there is an app out with uses the led flash but it flicks and gets annoying, it is in a thread on here ill link it in a minute.

Edit: Here is the link to the app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hereyouare.FlashLED Thanks go to

Kayusumi for finding it.

Edited by Anthony1989

Can you tell me please what version of the modded skype you have working with Atomic. Versions 11, 13 & 14 from xda and Skype from the market don't work for me. Messages are always pending.

Can anybody using Skype tell me which version they're using that's working on Atomic? Thanks.

Guest RaTToX

At this point there isnt any apps to use the led as a flashlight, most apps only use your screen as a flashlight, there is an app out with uses the led flash but it flicks and gets annoying, it is in a thread on here ill link it in a minute.

Edit: Here is the link to the app - https://play.google....youare.FlashLED Thanks go to

Kayusumi for finding it.

Thank's!

You're right, its realy annoying. Hope that someone's gonna make that soon, that would be great.

Guest putbinoot

Love the look of this but just noticed a problem with my Gallery when you look at an image before using Bluemonte 1.8c the image would look fuzzy then it seemed to continue to download it until you got a perfect picture but now using R9 you just get the fuzzy image to look at anybody have this problem or know a fix or is it a known bug.

Edited by putbinoot

Guest tillaz

Love the look of this but just noticed a problem with my Gallery when you look at an image before using Bluemonte 1.8c the image would look fuzzy then it seemed to continue to download it until you got a perfect picture but now using R9 you just get the fuzzy image to look at anybody have this problem or know a fix or is it a known bug.

try reducing the sd speed settings to 2048, its not happing on the device i use for testing (dads phone).

possibly corrupted images?

if the above fails try copying all your images to your computer then delete them from the phone, reboot then re add them.

the fuzzy stuff you see is the image been buffered.

Edited by tillaz

Guest putbinoot

try reducing the sd speed settings to 2048, its not happing on the device i use for testing (dads phone).

possibly corrupted images?

if the above fails try copying all your images to your computer then delete them from the phone, reboot then re add them.

the fuzzy stuff you see is the image been buffered.

Hi tillaz Great work from you again, the images are being pulled from online gmail (picasa) albums installed your LogicMod R2 to see if it happened there but all was good you got the fuzzy (buffered as I have now learned from you) image then it went clear. Maybe Logic does not have the sd speed increase will have a look and swap back to AtomicMod and see if your advice fixes it.

cheers, I know you were planning on ditching the skate what did you go for.

Guest tillaz

Hi tillaz Great work from you again, the images are being pulled from online gmail (picasa) albums installed your LogicMod R2 to see if it happened there but all was good you got the fuzzy (buffered as I have now learned from you) image then it went clear. Maybe Logic does not have the sd speed increase will have a look and swap back to AtomicMod and see if your advice fixes it.

cheers, I know you were planning on ditching the skate what did you go for.

I got the LG optimus 2x and gave the skate to my dad, SD speed increase is in both roms in the atomicmod settings but logic is set to default speed atomic is set to Max (changed this in R10)

Edited by tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

I really don't know wot I can do, nothing as changed regarding proximity, apart from the option to configure it... try deliting the proximity apk from the .zip before flashing,

I tried deleting AtOmIcMod-R9.zip\system\app\SensorClib.apk from the ROM before flashing it does not work :( I've bin using Atomic as ROM for quite a while now so i got used to it and i find it the best ROM so im just going back to a backup from V6 i dont think i will be missing all the new features. Its just weird why it doesnt work on the latest version.

I tried deleting AtOmIcMod-R9.zip\system\app\SensorClib.apk from the ROM before flashing it does not work :( I've bin using Atomic as ROM for quite a while now so i got used to it and i find it the best ROM so im just going back to a backup from V6 i dont think i will be missing all the new features. Its just weird why it doesnt work on the latest version.

Have you wondered if it may be a hardware problem with your skate,I have never had proximity problem with Atomic roms,even after 1hour call my screen will wake instantly.

Guest JThumar

Same here !! Never had to use proximity or any issues !!

Have you wondered if it may be a hardware problem with your skate,I have never had proximity problem with Atomic roms,even after 1hour call my screen will wake instantly.