[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Whats the minimum size TPT Atomic R10 can fit onto?

Fits on 130mb system easy,but I delete a lot of apps before flashing,rom size is about 75-85mb by time I strip it.This may seem extreme,but when you have over 300mb internal data and no use for extensions....well the performance is so much better.

Guest H3ROS

@ tillaz

Can the CPU settings be fixed via a patch? At the moment I've created my own which simply replaces your APK but it's lost the ICS theme and an icon was added to the applications list.

@ jikobutsu

Well heres what I'm thinking about removing:

CPUsettings.apk

BatteryBarSettings.apk

FontEngine.apk

SDsettings.apk

AndroZip.apk (Replaced with ES File Explorer)

LatinIME.apk (Replaced with the full ICS version)

notepad.apk

Maps.apk

street.apk

MarketUpdater.apk (Skatie removes this and doesn't add in a new version)

GoogleServicesFramework.apk (Swedish Snow mentions an update so I may try the update)

AtomicModSettings.apk (Slimmed down with some of the options removed)

Are you using a 2MB cache too? And what do you recommend removing, stuff like youtube and voice search too?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Wacky.ddw

Flashed the Rom first thing i tried is the proximity sensor, still not working :(

Exactly the same as in the move on the previous page. The screen just goes to sleep after 1min and only wakes up with the back button. If i wait to long it wont wake up at all.

Guest jlgmax

Could someone please advise the best way to upgrade from V8 to the final release ? I am using the Link2SD app and it is the first time I have had to install a new ROM whilst using such an app (my previous phone was an X10 which didnt have such a small amount of internal memory as the Skate/Monte Carlo so a Link2SD app wasnt necessary).

Can I just flash the zip file over the top ? Or do I need to do a full wipe and restore the apps via Titanium or Astro ? And if I do a restore - will the Link2SD links be restored too ?

Thanks.

Guest JThumar

Yes working now using the app !! Thnks

If you have not removed the stock music.apk Bluetooth should work

Removing the stock music.apk brakes Bluetooth receiving only sending still works

edit: you must use the Bluetooth app to send files/receive them

Guest JThumar

Its time u get ur skate repaired wink.gif ...... its not compatable with latest releases of ROMs......tongue.gif

Flashed the Rom first thing i tried is the proximity sensor, still not working :(

Exactly the same as in the move on the previous page. The screen just goes to sleep after 1min and only wakes up with the back button. If i wait to long it wont wake up at all.

Edited by JThumar

Guest Wacky.ddw

Its time u get ur skate repaired wink.gif ...... its not compatable with latest releases of ROMs......tongue.gif

They should start selling it with Atomic as stock ROM :P

Guest tillaz

MarketUpdater.apk (Skatie removes this and doesn't add in a new version)

GoogleServicesFramework.apk (Swedish Snow mentions an update so I may try the update)

If you remove the market updater your market will never get updated when Google release a new market

Just replace the servecesframework with the version from latest Gapps.

Keyboards a strange one... its the same full ics keyboard from the market, personally I would use the cm7 keyboard its much better

Edited by tillaz

Guest donk165

Thank you for this awesome rom, I've been staying with this one for a few months now, going through the updates and its been great, I appreciate all the effort you've put into it! Ill update to r10 soon :)

I wish you luck with your future projects

Guest H3ROS

The keyboard I have in mind is a different one. I'll send you a PM you about it.

I hate to take apart Atomic, but I'm after Atomic Lite. Keeping only the essentials and then downloading anything thats optional from the market myself :P

EDIT:

Entering the mobile network menu seems to hang randomly. Sometimes it enters it instantly but 2 times now it's hung and asked me if I want to wait or close it, and then a few seconds later it's loaded. I've never noticed that happening before.

Edited by H3ROS

If you remove the market updater your market will never get updated when Google release a new market

I thought that Google Play doesn't use old MarketUpdater to check for updates. But I may be wrong, of course.

Guest magicomaniac

hello, I have a very big problem with the latest version of the Rom. I know receive Mms but I really do not send at all. The Mms does not send despite that I remade the Apn correctly.

Can you help me please?

Edited by magicomaniac

Guest Sidecar_jon

He's off to "got another phone land!"

I must just say , from old codger land, thanks for all your work. I use this rom and it works very well. Top work and all the best in your future endeavours..

Guest gillestuur

He's off to "got another phone land!"

I must just say , from old codger land, thanks for all your work. I use this rom and it works very well. Top work and all the best in your future endeavours..

This is the best rom there is. Huge fan from the beginning. Been on CM9 IceSkater for a few days to try it, but this one is way more stable and much better battery life.

Good bye :(

Guest tillaz

looks like iv finally found a work around to remove stock music.apk with out braking Bluetooth, im sure it will work on skate aswell so expect a small update that will include the new google music (ics) as stock... with the ability to remove it and add your preferd music app with out braking Bluetooth wink.gif

also anything i do for the o2x and think its possible on skate, there will be updates... providing people will test for me biggrin.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest ChrisHS

Hi Tillaz,

Thanks for your hard work, I've never looked back once I de-oranged my phone with Atomic.

Is is possible to put your source code / development stuff somewhere we can download it to carry on development please ?

Chris

~~~~~

Edited by ChrisHS

Guest ian_c_here

This is a fantastic Rom. Everything I use works as expected.

Would it be possible to have a flashable zip for the Orange Signal Boost app please.

Guest jlgmax

Is anyone else having problems with the proximity sensor ? When I make a call I cant get the screen to come back on - I have to take the battery out to hang up !! Any ideas how to resolve this problem ?

Thanks.

looks like iv finally found a work around to remove stock music.apk with out braking Bluetooth, im sure it will work on skate aswell so expect a small update that will include the new google music (ics) as stock... with the ability to remove it and add your preferd music app with out braking Bluetooth wink.gif

also anything i do for the o2x and think its possible on skate, there will be updates... providing people will test for me biggrin.gif

I wonder what it is causing BT problems when other than stock music player is used.

Can you share this info, please?

This relation is really strange to me. Is it somehow related to headset?

Thanks!