[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Yeah, I know. Problem is that tillaz has made a decision not to credit ANYONE (I couldn't care less if he credits me or not). This just means that he is claiming other people's work as his own.

wtf... your mad you! there ARE credits for everyone that has helped at the bottom of the page, did you ask cm7 when you took all there features for your rom? not to mention your rom has been ported to skate lol... so why the problem when i take a couple of features from it.

you say KANGE'D as if its ALL someone else work... that's just daft most of it is my work... the theme alone took longer than anything else...

i ask for donations for the things i have done my self not the things i have been helped with...

Kanged lol your rom its more of a cm7 kang than anything else

(are you asking for donations for complied cm7 source code?)

anyway im not arguing with you... credit is not directy attached to the updates because it just looks messy, but if it keeps you happy i will... even thought they ARE already there at the bottom.

or even better i will remove the whole f**ing rom and first post sice i dont even have the phone no more,

really pisses me off this.... i am spending hours every day ON something i CANT EVEN USE... PURELY FOR OTHER PEOPLE

EDIT: since i added swipe off notification before you did, i wonder if you took that from my rom? since you seem to be here alot, thing is i wound not care if you did, would not even bother to look

Edited by tillaz

Guest H3ROS

updated the first post with credits (cm7 konstat)

And I don't mind you removing my name ;) I'm just happy you continue to provide updates for a device you no longer have, and myself and others will help where we can.

Are you going to be looking into the policy and framework mixup today? I might do myself in the next hour or two.

Guest tillaz

And I don't mind you removing my name ;) I'm just happy you continue to provide updates for a device you no longer have, and myself and others will help where we can.

Are you going to be looking into the policy and framework mixup today? I might do myself in the next hour or two.

will upload a patch in a couple of mins

re-added you to credits, sorry wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest KonstaT

wtf... your mad you! there ARE credits for everyone that has helped at the bottom of the page, did you ask cm7 when you took all there features for your rom? not to mention your rom has been ported to skate lol... so why the problem when i take a couple of features from it.

you say KANGE'D as if its ALL someone else work... that's just daft most of it is my work... the theme alone took longer than anything else...

i ask for donations for the things i have done my self not the things i have been helped with...

anyway im not arguing with you... credit is not directy attached to the updates because it just looks messy, but if it keeps you happy i will... even thought they ARE already there at the bottom.

or even better i will remove the whole f**ing rom and first post sice i dont even have the phone no more,

really pisses me off this.... i am spending hours every day ON something i CANT EVEN USE... PURELY FOR OTHER PEOPLE

EDIT: since i added swipe off notification before you did, i wonder if you took that from my rom? since you seem to be here alot, thing is i wound not care if you did, would not even bother to look

No, I haven't KANGed anyone's work (even CM7 being the corporate of custom ROMs). I've always given credits where credit due.

I think it's great that C3CO ported Swedish Snow to Skate. :)

Yes, you ask donations but no one can know what you have done and what is done by someone else. You don't give credits to all the people whose work you've used, period. And lol, you're woried about your first post looking messy.

Since you probably added 'swipe to clear notifications' from here, you should credit him/her for that! I compiled mine using CM7 code here and I gave credit for that. It has nothing to do with you. Get your facts straight before accusing me of something.

There is no excuse for warez. SetCPU still costs 1,49€ at play shop no matter how much you theme it or incorporate it to "your" ROM settings. And I don't think it's even the only one...

Guest JThumar

Cant agree more.....someone doing stuff for others without having phone and some snow tigers from sweden come and bark around ......... lol

Edited by JThumar

Guest tillaz

There is no excuse for warez. SetCPU still costs 1,49€ at play shop no matter how much you theme it or incorporate it to "your" ROM settings. And I don't think it's even the only one...

are you daft or something... setcpu its free from xda, FROM THE APP DEV (link) ... with the option to donate from the app. THE APP ON THE MARKET IS TO DONATE ONLY wink.gif

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, SAYING WHERE I GOT WHAT FROM, AND ACCUSING OF WARES BECAUSE MOST OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ITS TOTAL BULLSHIT... YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, RATHER THAN TROLLING THIS THREAD .

don't want to sound nasty but im not taking this crap.. iv added credit's to first post for you and cm7.. and now you are just making stuff up,

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

patch for lockscreen text

please post screenshot's with bug reports

Are you planning to load a patch today for flashing the R11 to solve the bugs? or we will have to flash a new rom version? I'm talking about the drain battery on stand-by. I'm going to try now the test.zip.

Thank you for your dedication and effort ;)

Edited by unomesmo

Guest KonstaT

are you daft or something... setcpu its free from xda, FROM THE APP DEV (link) ... with the option to donate from the app. THE APP ON THE MARKET IS TO DONATE ONLY wink.gif

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, SAYING WHERE I GOT WHAT FROM, AND ACCUSING OF WARES BECAUSE MOST OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ITS TOTAL BULLSHIT... YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, RATHER THAN TROLLING THIS THREAD .

don't want to sound nasty but im not taking this crap.. iv added credit's to first post for you and cm7.. and now you are just making stuff up,

First thing that reads on the xda thread you linked:

ROM developers: Please do not include SetCPU in your ROM. I appreciate the work you're doing, but link to this thread instead, and I'd really appreciate it if you mention that SetCPU is available on the Android Market.

SetCPU is 1,49€ at play shop.

You once again managed to miss the whole point. I've tried to explain it to you many times already. I'm not asking you to give me credit (and it's still missing in ~10 lines anyway ;))! When you use someone's code/work/mod you should credit them for that, simple as that. That is how people with good manners handle things in open source communities.

Please remove my name from the first post and I'm done here. I don't want to have anything to do with this ROM.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest tillaz

First thing that reads on the xda thread you linked:

SetCPU is 1,49€ at play shop.

You once again managed to miss the whole point. I've tried to explain it to you many times already. I'm not asking you to give me credit! When you use someone's code/work/mod you should credit them for that, simple as that. That is how people with good manners handle things in open source communities.

Please remove my name from the first post and I'm done here. I don't want to have anything to do with this ROM.

here is my app for free but you must use it as i say... lol, there is a link in first page for setcpu like the dev asked

i have credited all people that have helped in the first post, NOT just you, i think you can see this, your just been awkward...

remove your name WTF, now you are telling me not to credit the person that has helped more than anyone... WHY

you need to chill out, this is just silly

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

download again

Ok, I did and this is my screenshoot... Cargado = Charged in spanish.

I don't remember if in R10 and before, when it was full charged, the icon was 100% or an icon of full plus a ray.

I always change stat_sys_battery

Thanks again

post-952527-0-05893700-1331833203_thumb.

Edited by unomesmo

Guest KonstaT

here is my app for free but you must use it as i say... lol, there is a link in first page for setcpu like the dev asked

i have credited all people that have helped in the first post, NOT just you, i think you can see this, your just been awkward...

remove your name WTF, now you are telling me not to credit the person that has helped more than anyone... WHY

you need to chill out, this is just silly

Oh for f sake. You seriously don't know how to read? What part of 'Please do not include SetCPU in your ROM' you don't understand? He doesn't ask you link his thread (which you added after my previous post ;)).

Full quote. It's a paid app!

ROM developers: Please do not include SetCPU in your ROM. I appreciate the work you're doing, but link to this thread instead, and I'd really appreciate it if you mention that SetCPU is available on the Android Market.

SetCPU is a CPU speed tweaking application for Android. More specifically, it allows control of certain aspects of the Linux cpufreq driver, allowing for overclocking, underclocking, or tweaking speeds and settings on many Android devices. It will work with most if not all rooted Android 1.5/1.6/2.0/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1 builds on most devices.

The program is free here for XDA members. It costs 1.99 on the Android Market and available for purchase on the Amazon Appstore for users in the US.

lol, it seems to be equally hard to get credits removed than to get you add any. I repeat, would you be so nice and please remove my name from the first post.

Guest tillaz

Oh for f sake. You seriously don't know how to read? What part of 'Please do not include SetCPU in your ROM' you don't understand? He doesn't ask you link his thread (which you added after my previous post ;)).

Full quote. It's a paid app!

lol, it seems to be equally hard to get credits removed than to get you add any. I repeat, would you be so nice and please remove my name from the first post.

ok no problem, will remove you now..

and about setcpu i see he says don't include it in roms, but until he stops it begin a free app there is no prroblem, if he asks me to remove it i will happily use NOfrillsCPU

Guest unomesmo

why do you change this ?

The icons of your mods, I love them. I changed these always in framework-res.apk before flash rom. I've never had error.

post-952527-0-49936000-1331833781_thumb.

Guest tillaz

The icons of your mods, I love them. I changed these always in framework-res.apk before flash rom. I've never had error.

you only need to replace the .png files (unless you have it going up in 5s)

Edited by tillaz

Guest unomesmo

you only need to replace the .png files (unless you have it going up in 5s)

Yes, yes. This is I do.. maybe I didn't explain well. Thanks.

This is another screenshoot. 98% and it is charging. It looks all ok, but when it is full charged, it changes the icon to 100% (stat_sys_battery_100.png) , It doesn't show the stat_sys_battery_charge_anim5.png

PD: I think this is better cause now I know when is really full charged!

post-952527-0-73869800-1331835293_thumb.

Edited by unomesmo

Guest JThumar

This is confusing.....do we need to install from first page or the fix ? Can anyone clarify.....swedish snow tiger is breaking the rhythm of this thread

EDIT : I think its the zip on previous page.......thnks tillaz

Edited by JThumar

Guest unomesmo

This is confusing.....do we need to install from first page or the fix ? Can anyone clarify.....swedish snow tiger is breaking the rhythm of this thread

First the R11 and then the Fix.. until that Tillaz update de R11 with the fix, I think.

Guest tillaz

yeah, its just an add-on to fix the wrong text in certain areas, i should have added this to first post but got a bit distracted sad.gif

adding to first post now