[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest TWJames

I've flashing darktremors app2sd on the V1.6 and it works well.

yes, RTL is right to left language support for Arabic and Hebrew and many other rtl languages, many thanks to Tilaz for including this for the V1.6...

The Atomicv1.6 is a great rom...I'm still using the elitmovilZ3 though mainly because of its DarkTremor App2sd support with App2sdGUI which is much better than link2sd...

As an example, after I've installed my approx. 150 apps using link2sd, I keep getting low storage warnings with only about 8 0r 10 MB system memory free....

BUT using DarkTremors App2sd with the GUI I never get the storage warning and always have at least 30MB system memory free...

I've tried flashing darktremors app2sd on the V1.6 but it doesnt work properly...

With cyanogen7 rom I use the cm7s special S2E app and that works very efficiently as well, much better than link2sd....I think S2E was also developed by DarkTremor

WOT OTHER COLOUR OF THE ICS THEME WOULD PEOPLE WANT?... SO FAR I HAVE GREEN, YELLOW & PINK PLANED...

LOOKING FOR TWO MORE COLOURS ???

BASICLY IM GOING TO GET 6 THEMES UP INCLUDING STOCK COLOUR & A NEW VERSION OF THE ROM v2.0...

AFTER THE ABOVE ARE POSTED IT WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED BY ME sad.gif (BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND)

Edited by tillaz

Guest Dukelord

WOT OTHER COLOUR OF THE ICS THEME WOULD PEOPLE WANT?... SO FAR I HAVE GREEN, YELLOW & PINK PLANED...

LOOKING FOR TWO MORE COLOURS ???

BASICLY IM GOING TO GET 6 THEMES UP INCLUDING STOCK COLOUR & A NEW VERSION OF THE ROM v2.0...

AFTER THE ABOVE ARE POSTED IT WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED BY ME sad.gif (BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND)

This is sad to hear. Maybe if you setup a donation, we could all donate so you get a new Skate, as long as you are still willing to support the Skate. i can only donate through liberty reserve. Is bluetooth gonna be fixed? Signal boost added? What of facial command?

Please add Grey Theme.

This is sad to hear. Maybe if you setup a donation, we could all donate so you get a new Skate, as long as you are still willing to support the Skate. i can only donate through liberty reserve. Is bluetooth gonna be fixed? Signal boost added? What of facial command?

Please add Grey Theme.

Bluetooth should be working, i sent a couple of files to my other phone to check... make sure your close enough to the other device as the Bluetooth on zte devices is very weak

Guest dadashi

This is sad to hear. Maybe if you setup a donation, we could all donate so you get a new Skate, as long as you are still willing to support the Skate....

I second that, a fiver or tenner each should cover a skate for tilaz

Edited by dadashi

Guest dadashi

I've flashing darktremors app2sd on the V1.6 and it works well.

Which version are you using, I'm on dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta04...I've installed it in V1.6 but the GUI isnt working properly and I only have 1MB free system memory....:angry:

ALSO I did another clean install of V1.6 and I tried to run link2sd I get an error message "Mount script cannot be created....mount: Invalid Argument"

Edited by dadashi

Guest Wacky.ddw

How to install this?

Addons are flashed the same way as roms trough CWM. But dont do any wipes.

Allso i think after installing a rom you have to reboot first before flashing addons but im not sure.

Guest Wacky.ddw

I redownloaded the rom again yesterday, flashed it now i dont have the force closes.It works like a charm now probably a corrupted download like you said. i only saw one bug. The keyboard only shows the characters 1,2,5,8,9 or something like that but flashing the XT9 keyboard apk solved that. or did you need to flash it

BTW: the link for the XT9 keyboard is gone from the first page or is it included in ZTE DIALLER, CONTACTS, MMS?

@tilaz,is there any chance you could do an addon to return to the battery the rom comes with(not to keen on the battery mods)

And maybe one to remove power control from notification bar,as extended controls can be changed,I use that and so the status bar control is collecting dust.

By the way,this rom is just perfect,this is now my stable daily rom until/if one more stable comes along.

What a way to go out tilaz,with your best yet :D

Good one dude!

Would you be so kind and make one to remove status bar control :) (I prefer to use extended controls)

That's messing with smali and is not really "my area", tho I'm searching in order to learn.

Tillaz will certainly do it in a blink of an eye :D

Hi,

I'm running CM7 atm and wondered how they compare ?

What are the benefits to each ?

rolleyes.gif

Atomic gives you much more performance speed compared to CM7.

CM7 may have more features than Atomic.

If you don't care much for the features but want speed, move to Atomic.

If you don't care much for speed but want the features, stay in CM7.

:)

Guest dadashi

I've just made a couple of calls and the screen turned off each time and wouldn't come back during or after the call...I had to pull the battery out to reboot both times....

I've also tried reflashing the rom....A reflash of the v1.6.zip erases all previous system and apps!!! I had to install everything from scratch, thats a little out of the ordinary. Usually a rom reflash on top of the same one won't erase any system or apps....

any way, same problem again, screen goes off and won't come back...

Edited by dadashi

Guest tilal6991
I've just made a couple of calls and the screen turned off each time and wouldn't come back during or after the call...I had to pull the battery out to reboot both times....

I've also tried reflashing the rom....A reflash of the v1.6.zip erases all previous system and apps!!! I had to install everything from scratch, thats a little out of the ordinary. Usually a rom reflash on top of the same one won't erase any system or apps....

Calibrate proximity sensor.

A reflash of the v1.6.zip erases all previous system and apps!!! I had to install everything from scratch, thats a little out of the ordinary. Usually a rom reflash on top of the same one won't erase any system or apps....

yeah, its in the updater-script to do the wipes automatic... i will change this in v.2.0, because its aimed to be a no wipes update.

& i will try to have the proximity pre-calibrated in v2.0

Guest dadashi

I keep having problems with link2sd...I did a reboot and now link2sd wont load most of the apps on the sd-ext....Im getting forced closes because link2sd isnt "linking" the apps from sd-ext...

Tilaz, would it be possible for you to include DarkTremors apps2sd script into the next release...?

I cant get it working correctly when I flash the apps2sd.zip. The Apps2sdGUI isnt properly working either, the options are blanked out and buttons dont work....

yeah, its in the updater-script to do the wipes automatic... i will change this in v.2.0, because its aimed to be a no wipes update.

& i will try to have the proximity pre-calibrated in v2.0

When I first installed I got a over enthusiastic rolling straight on from the unlock, and I installed ATOMIC over the stock without any wipes... t has been totally stable, which surprised me... if the wipes were done automatically for me, this explains why everything is running so smoothly.

Guest gaaradono

I finally found a bug with the proximity sensor, the screen never turns black when calling which makes me hang off with my cheek sometimes :/

the only proximity sensor issue i've read in here is the reverse problem, screen do not wake up after a call.

hope it's been understandable,

Any idea ?

Guest tilal6991
I finally found a bug with the proximity sensor, the screen never turns black when calling which makes me hang off with my cheek sometimes :/

the only proximity sensor issue i've read in here is the reverse problem, screen do not wake up after a call.

hope it's been understandable,

Any idea ?

Calibrate it.