[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

Did you have any luck with the 160MB TPT when using the battery mod? Now that the servers are back online I've applied it and it seems to work.

i will try it again

Edited by tillaz

Guest davidclack

its a no wipe update & should fix all problems, & make the battery life better

Thank you for the work you put in on these roms, they make the OMC a completely different phone to the stock orange rom.

If I had to live with the stock rom, I would get a different phone :)

Guest frozzcsoo

ok, iv fixed stuff in v3c, you will really see better battery life now... totally changed the updater-script so the mods i made in v3b will actually work now lol

there should be no more install errors now that the boot.img is smaller

also i think iv finally got cache redirecting to data

app2sd & the gui will now work propperly

zipalign on boot

will upload it later on

EDIT: if you still think your battery is draining fast when on v3c i would go back to stock rom and check if it really is atomic..

because for me, i get the same crapy battery life on all roms these days for some reason..

when i first got the phone before unlocking battery life woz supper..

it is loaded on your system darktremor a2sd ?:OO good! :] A lot of time yet ?

Guest Wacky.ddw

The battery life is really good now, my phone was on 4% when i went to sleep and it was at 3% when i woke up, so i would say 1% on 8hours is pretty good battery life...

Im going to flash the modded version now, all it does is remove the bootscreen right? Can i flash it over then without wipes? Or should i just wait for 3c?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest tillaz

The battery life is really good now, my phone was on 4% when i went to sleep and it was at 3% when i wake up, so i would say 1% on 8hours is pretty good battery life...

Im going to flash the modded version now, all it does is remove the bootscreen right? Can i flash it over then without wipes? Or should i just wait for 3c?

V3.C is uploading now

Guest JThumar

Thnks mate......where can i get it to download ? 3.B is working very well...hope to get more battery life from this one.

Also can anyone suggest settings to get maximum battery life out of OMC ?

V3.C is uploading now

Guest Wacky.ddw

Version 3b worked fine, but D3abL3's version gives me reboots every time i try to install something, like in version 2.5. I hope version 3c wont have that.

And i did do the 4 wipes, and i didnt install anything like theme's or battery mods.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

V3.C is uploading now

What happened to the break you was taking after v3 :lol:

By the way,those ics themed menu popups are making my friend with x10 so jealous that he now wants an OMC :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest timfimjim

Also can anyone suggest settings to get maximum battery life out of OMC ?

Same as any phone I guess...

Minimise amount of homescreens and widgets.

Set screen brightness to auto

if you've got apps that you don't use, uninstall them. Won't improve battery life much, but speeds up phone.

Don't overclock, or only overclock when playing a game etc.

When flashing a ROM, boot up. Charge to 100 %, reboot into CWM, wipe battery stats, boot up again, and don't charge it (let the battery run down fully). Then charge up fully.

Guest JThumar

How to get those installed ? Which add on shall i install ?

What happened to the break you was taking after v3 :lol:

By the way,those ics themed menu popups are making my friend with x10 so jealous that he now wants an OMC :lol:

Guest Dukelord

i leave the bootscreen stock so people can add there own

just open the .zip an drag & drop the bootanimation.zip to your desktop

then before flashing your rom open it up with winrar, go to system / media & drag & drop the bootanimation.zip here

flash your rom & you will have a new bootscreen

Thanks. But do you think its advisable to use this boot screen in particular? Also can you pls upgrade stock ics network icon and battery for v3c? Thanks

Guest englishbob

When I try to update Documents To Go it fails with an invalid package signature. It then asks me to uninstall the current version and reinstall. Does anyone else have this problem. Is there maybe a missing public key that is required?

Guest Colibri

Very much looking forward to v3b :-) think I'll get rid of go launcher though, I prefer launcher pro

:-) thanks tillaz, you have made a fantastic ROM.

When I try to update Documents To Go it fails with an invalid package signature. It then asks me to uninstall the current version and reinstall. Does anyone else have this problem. Is there maybe a missing public key that is required?

Same with me, but I'm quite happy to keep the version I've got B)

Guest creedence

I'm new here. Everything is super. To the time reading and learn much with you.Very nice work. I wish all a Happy New Year!

Thank you tillaz

Edited by creedence

Guest ninjagordy

I'm new here. Everything is super. To the time reading and learn much with you.Very nice work. I wish all a Happy New Year!

Thank you tillaz

hey guys , im i being a noob or is there no download link for version 3b or even 3c??

cheers

Gordy!

Guest Dukelord

Very much looking forward to v3b :-) think I'll get rid of go launcher though, I prefer launcher pro

:-) thanks tillaz, you have made a fantastic ROM.

Go Launcher rocks!!! :)

Guest victormun

I can't stand it for some reason :-) sure different strokes I guess:-)

Totally agreed on that. I'm using the modded-3.b with LP and it works like a charm ^^!

Guest Simon Baker

hey guys , im i being a noob or is there no download link for version 3b or even 3c??

cheers

Gordy!

me neither, just installed 2.5 as i was having issues with bluetooth but how do I add a google account so I can use the market?

Thanks

Simon

Guest monographix

cheers

Gordy!

i believe he is in the process of uploading 3c and either accidentaly wrote off the 3b download link or he is replacing it with 3c (?)

Edited by monographix