[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest victormun

For those with working installs, did you have to use a special TPT? I'm just on standard partitions but I have been stuck on the green man.

Will

As far as I know, the TPT is just a problem during installation, not afterwards.

Guest WillDroid

Any recommendations for me then? I have downloaded the zip, installed, done all wipes, pressed reboot and then it just goes to the green man then back to clockworkmod.

Any help is appreciated.

Will

Guest adroid starter

For those with working installs, did you have to use a special TPT? I'm just on standard partitions but I have been stuck on the green man.

Will

Did you have the system installation completed as shown when using the CMW for the installation? Also did you install any Add-Ons immediate after the system installation?

I haven't installed the V3.C yet, but when I installed the V3.B, I installed the system also with some other Add-Ons such as STOCK ICS BATTERY MOD from the first page. When I rebooted the system, it was held in the Android icon progress bar. Second reboot had the same result. I tried a second time reinstall with less Add-Ons and it was the same problem. In a third try, I just installed the system with any Add-Ons and it finally worked. The installation of STOCK ICS BATTERY MOD probably was the cause of the problem.

I am not sure if this is a similar case with yours. When I install the V3.C later, I will just install the system to see if it boots fine, then followed by Add-Ons.

Edited by adroid starter

Guest WillDroid

I never use any add-ons, just more to go wrong :lol:

I tried multiple times installing but to no avail, straight from the green man back to recovery, with a fully completed install. I have fixed it now by using the v2 TPT with 200mb system. Extremely long first boot however! :P

Will

Guest D3abL3

I never use any add-ons, just more to go wrong :lol:

I tried multiple times installing but to no avail, straight from the green man back to recovery, with a fully completed install. I have fixed it now by using the v2 TPT with 200mb system. Extremely long first boot however! :P

Will

Next time remember it's wipe BEFORE install, not after.

Also format system is a good thing. :)

Guest gobbledegeek

I grabbed the version that was up at about 2.30pm. Installed and is running without problems. I had already resized the partition to 200Mb.

Don't plan to upgrade to the final release unless anyone would recommend this.

Thank you for all the hard work. This is a great improvement over the original. Main benefit for me is having some space in the onboard memory.

Guest tillaz

i would recommend everyone update to V3C.. its configured much better than previous releases, besides its the last update for a while biggrin.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest ciappy

tillaz which tpt do you recomend? is cache redirected i.e. should we use a 35mb cache partition or a 1mb cache partition?

i would recommend everyone update to V3C.. its configured much better than previous releases, besides its the last update for a while biggrin.gif

Guest Dukelord

:( Hey tillaz, can you make atomic version that make my skates grow wings and fly? Just saying. :D

:( Hey tillaz, can you make atomic version that make my skates grow wings and fly? Just saying. :D

Would be a good feature for those that keep dropping their phones in the toilet B)

Guest Bigbadstevieboy

Is there a working keyboard for this one available? Half the numbers are missing on the top row of letters. Or does it need a mod file?

Guest Gagas1

Hi there. Another Happy Skate user, received my phone 3 days ago, unlocked it and installed atomic v3c.

Thanks everyone for their contributions. I have a little problem. I am trying to install a torch apllication for the camera led, but i have tried many and none of them make the led come on. Does anyone here have a working torch apk?

Thanks and a Happy New Year.

Guest ciappy

thisis not currently possible on skate..

Hi there. Another Happy Skate user, received my phone 3 days ago, unlocked it and installed atomic v3c.

Thanks everyone for their contributions. I have a little problem. I am trying to install a torch apllication for the camera led, but i have tried many and none of them make the led come on. Does anyone here have a working torch apk?

Thanks and a Happy New Year.

Is there a working keyboard for this one available? Half the numbers are missing on the top row of letters. Or does it need a mod file?

Tillaz is/was working on this. Only some of the users have the problem. Workaround would be to install a third party keyboard, such as Go Keyboard

just restored all my titanium backups(100+)

on 150mb partition and I still have over 200mb data.

Have you integrated darktremors tillaz?

Edited by Guest

Guest monographix

Is atomic based on gingerbread 2.3.5 or 2.3.7 (and what are the differences between 2.3.5 & 2.3.7? i think actually nothing worth mention?)

just restored all my titanium backups(100+)

on 150mb partition and I still have over 200mb data.

Have you integrated darktremors tillaz?

By "Titanium" you mean this ? -> http://matrixrewriter.com/android/

Edited by monographix

Guest LadronZTE

Guys, ive been out (totally) for a while... right now am using 1.8B(no addons at all) version, is it safe for me just wipe and put there V3.C or i should do any other upgrades before ? Thx for answer and tillaz! Such a great work !!! Lova ya!

Guest Atomix86

Guys, ive been out (totally) for a while... right now am using 1.8B(no addons at all) version, is it safe for me just wipe and put there V3.C or i should do any other upgrades before ? Thx for answer and tillaz! Such a great work !!! Lova ya!

If I were you I would:

1. Backup all my apps and data via Titanium Backup

2. Do a complete wipe in CWM Recovery

3. Install 3.0c and any addons you want

4. Reboot, set up, then re-install apps and data from TB

5. Enjoy your updated Skate ;)

Guest Wacky.ddw

The unmodded 3b was the only one working for me this one bootloops on the bootanimation.

I did the 4wipes > flash ROM = bootlooping.

I did 3 wipes without format system > Flash ROM = reboot back into recovery

when i flash to a other ROM everything works fine.

I wil try redownloading,why doesnt it work on my phone...

Im sure im not doing anything wrong

Edited by Wacky.ddw