[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest Frankish

I remember having loads of trouble changing that root explorer pop-up menu colour as well as certain maps pop-up menus! Got there in the end. Not sure its the same problem your having. Mine was changing white to black pop-up colour.

Guest Frankish

I remember having loads of trouble changing that root explorer pop-up menu colour as well as certain maps pop-up menus! Got there in the end. Not sure its the same problem your having. Mine was changing white to black pop-up colour.

cool, how did you manage to change them ?

Edited by tillaz

Guest mrmonster

UPDATED V3.E AVAILABLE.... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Hi tillaz,

As a new member firstly let me thank you for your brilliant work on Atomic.

I managed to somehow succesfully install version 3d.

Is there any benefits upgrading to 3e?

Many Thanks

Guest gillestuur

Hi tillaz,

Many Thanks

Yes, there are. It's cleaner, faster, better & battery is improved.

Guest JThumar

Installed

1) Market working fine

2) Some additional options in nofrills CPU(this is i guess the magic tillaz has done for more battery)

UPDATING TO V3.E IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

V3D HAD ISSUES.. EVEN IF YOU DID NOT NOTICE THEM

Guest mrmonster

Hi tillaz,

Many Thanks

Cheers for the replies.....

Guest gillestuur

Installed

1) Market working fine

2) Some additional options in nofrills CPU(this is i guess the magic tillaz has done for more battery)

All working good till now, but it's getting warm while syncing apps atm (downloading from market). Don't know if I had that before?

When you are looking at the screen, its getting warm at the back (buttom right).

Guest JThumar

Yes...there is a orange hue on right side of screen...lefty side is clean

All working good till now, but it's getting warm while syncing apps atm (downloading from market). Don't know if I had that before?

When you are looking at the screen, its getting warm at the back (buttom right).

UPDATING TO V3.E IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

V3D HAD ISSUES.. EVEN IF YOU DID NOT NOTICE THEM

Hi tillaz, once again thanks for further developing this ROM, I had problems with the earlier version 3 but V3D seemed to be fine and was in 2 minds about updating, I'm not sure what the issues were as all appeared to be OK, including getting more battery life, but I have now updated to V3E (as the process is much easier and quicker since I invested in Titanium backup) and all seems fine still :)

The only change I usually make is to flash the Circle Battery Mod, is it still OK to flash the version in your first post?

Guest scotchmizzed

Fantastic mate can't believe how you keep churning these out,, much appreciated, love nothing better that messing about with my phone..

A bit off topic but i seem to remember you or someone saying about changing the resolution on video camera and was wondering if that's in the pipeline?

Cheers again, will drop a few pennies your way soon..

I flashed the ROM and then all my apps using Titanium Backup and it got hot in the same place, however, I have noticed that when doing similar thing with other ROMs so don't think it is due to this particular ROM, more likely the processor going flat out and getting rather warm, it has started cooling back down now it is finished and sat idle.

about over heating... try different CPU governors from no frills cpu.. i recommend ondemand

it could be that smartassv2 dose not allow full speed of the CPU, resulting in the cpu struggling & getting hot (just a guess) ohmy.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest gillestuur

about over heating... try different CPU governors from no frills cpu.. i recommend ondemand

it could be that smartassv2 dose not allow full speed of the CPU, resulting in the cpu struggling & getting hot (just a guess) ohmy.gif

I'm back at ondemand... 122mhz / 920 .. might be less warm, but i could be imagining things ;)

p.s. everyone should know that this is the best rom there is at the moment ... battery life of a whole day 8am - 11pm without charging.. email 15min sync, facebook, whatsapp whole day, some browsing, 8 calls and some flashing..

My blade is empty @ 6 pm with the same use.

Edited by gillestuur

Guest dragonxpress

Have just downloaded V3E @103mb Tried flashing in CWM v4.0.1.4 :-

Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

Opening uodate package...

E:Can't open /sdcard/update.zip

(No such fileor directory)

Installation aborted.

Any idea chaos ?

Using 200sys-35cache-skate-tpt

Guest Wacky.ddw

Have just downloaded V3E @103mb Tried flashing in CWM v4.0.1.4 :-

Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

Opening uodate package...

E:Can't open /sdcard/update.zip

(No such fileor directory)

Installation aborted.

Any idea chaos ?

Using 200sys-35cache-skate-tpt

Try redownloading, ive had that a couple of times two in the past see if the file size is correct :) It should work fine.

Thanks Tillaz installed without any problem everthing works like it should. :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest dragonxpress

Try redownloading, ive had that a couple of times two in the past see if the file size is correct :) It should work fine.

Thanks Tillaz installed without any problem everthing works like it should. :)

what size should it be as it says downloading 104mb but then only shows uo as 103mb once downloaded - deleted and redownloaded 3 times now without success ???

Guest dragonxpress

LOL, read bettween lines...

Don't make "update from sdcard", make "choose zip from sdcard" and select the ROM.

My mistake on the info. I did "choose zip from sdcard" and it doesn't work E:Can't open /sdcard/At0mic-v3.E.zip (bad). Installation aborted.

Tries downloading many times now and still I get the error when trying to upload V3E ROM ???

Guest interceptor02

I am to having a similar problem.

Download the file 3 times using different Pc's

I get the following

Installing /sdcard/apps/At0mIc-v3.e.zip

Finding update package

opening update package

installing update

installation aborted.

Any ideas??