[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

@tillaz: Let's see if I can explain myself.

In the notification widget there's a mobile data button for on/off, if I turn it on it turns on and I have data connection but if I go to Settings and manually turn it off the icon stays on in the notification widget, the same happens if I turn it off in the icon and in Settings the options is ticked.(besides this happens in any situation it does what it should).

Does this happen to anyone else?

Guest Redstarr1

@tillaz: Let's see if I can explain myself.

In the notification widget there's a mobile data button for on/off, if I turn it on it turns on and I have data connection but if I go to Settings and manually turn it off the icon stays on in the notification widget, the same happens if I turn it off in the icon and in Settings the options is ticked.(besides this happens in any situation it does what it should).

Does this happen to anyone else?

Nope doesn't happen with me.. I recognized your situation though, it was the same thing a few weeks back.. but not now anyway.

This anomaly occurs only in case you have wifi turned on at the same time. E.G. If you turn on wifi while you have mobile data turned on, you will not be able tu turn off mobile data in notification widget. I can see the same behaviour in SKatie rom. Good practice is to turn off mobile data icon before you turn on wifi icon. If you leave the mobile data on anyway, don't touch it while wifi is on because it will get to state where it will not react at all but only after toggling mobile data in settings.

Edited by C3C0

Guest qwertymz

I'm on the new Atomic rom, but can't join any of my contacts to Facebook... how do I fix this?

one more thing.. how do I uninstall go launcher safely?

love this rom so hope I can fix these :)

I'm on the new Atomic rom, but can't join any of my contacts to Facebook... how do I fix this?

im really not sure why they don't link, tried lots of things with no joy sad.gif

Guest Wacky.ddw

im really not sure why they don't link, tried lots of things with no joy sad.gif

They never linked on my phone, you mean they are showing double right?

I have most contacts synced to google contacts with picture and everything, but there must be a way to sync all facebook contacts to google contacts... That would be great, but i dont find it anywhere. The only thing that worked was syncing all email adresses.

This anomaly occurs only in case you have wifi turned on at the same time. E.G. If you turn on wifi while you have mobile data turned on, you will not be able tu turn off mobile data in notification widget. I can see the same behaviour in SKatie rom. Good practice is to turn off mobile data icon before you turn on wifi icon. If you leave the mobile data on anyway, don't touch it while wifi is on because it will get to state where it will not react at all but only after toggling mobile data in settings.

Thank you C3C0 :)

Guest qwertymz

That's annoying that we can't link contacts to fb. Might switch to cm7...

Odd thing - when changing labels in Gmail app the popup keeps on changing colour!

Guest Wacky.ddw

That's annoying that we can't link contacts to fb. Might switch to cm7...

Odd thing - when changing labels in Gmail app the popup keeps on changing colour!

I just merged them ohmy.gif I dont know how i did it. But now i want to sync all contacts to google, including all the facebook onces but i dont think thats possible.

I ticked "only show contacts with phones" under display options, and then pressed revert and now they are all joined.

Edit: Some of them are not joined :s Maybe we should talk about this elsewhere because its a litte offtopic

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Atomix86

love this rom so hope I can fix these

It is due to the way zte's contacts app works, so any rom based on the code will be the same.

It is due to the way zte's contacts app works, so any rom based on the code will be the same.

atomic uses cm7's contacts.apk & contactsprovider.apk

so it cant be the apps, all i can think of is the framework.jar is not compatible to join them

Edited by tillaz

Guest Atomix86

atomic uses cm7's contacts.apk & contactsprovider.apk

so it cant be the apps, all i can think of is the framework.jar is not compatible to join them

Ah ok sorry my mistake, cheers for clearing it up :).

Guest Wacky.ddw

Euhm this is a really weird bug huh.gif I has having a drink with my friends and i wanted to take a picture, but once i open the camcorder in the app drawer and slide the tap from recording to taking pictures my phone starts to play music....

Which was a little akward since everyone at the bar must have tought wtf what kind of music is that...

Guest Redstarr1

Isn't the Facebook-bug just really Facebook's fault? They don't want you to import data of your friends to your regular adressbook, you have to keep using Facebook for that. I also tried importing my Facebook-contacts in gmail and it's just impossible. So it has nothing to do with this rom, it's just Facebook monopolizing their data (which you kindly provide to them).

Guest timfimjim

love this rom so hope I can fix these :)

Make sure you have another launcher app first, and then uninstall go launcher using titanium backup.

Guest Atomix86

Isn't the Facebook-bug just really Facebook's fault? They don't want you to import data of your friends to your regular adressbook, you have to keep using Facebook for that. I also tried importing my Facebook-contacts in gmail and it's just impossible. So it has nothing to do with this rom, it's just Facebook monopolizing their data (which you kindly provide to them).

Nope. CM7 allows it perfectly, as does almost any ROM on any other device ever.

Hello tillaz!

Your work is great! Thank you so much!

For me, everythink is fine, except one thing:

The menu-color is grey. Please look at my attachment.

For me, it is too dark, when the display brightness is low.

I can´t see the letters! In Version 2.5 of your rom, i think it wasn´t linke that.

Is there a way to change it into white?

THANKS A LOT!

konnyk

post-845071-0-87595200-1326637912_thumb.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Afaik this will be fixed in the new version. Not sure when it'll be released though... hopefully tonight! :P

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest JThumar

Guys i have this weird problem of icons on main page not loading if there is rotation of screen. If i hit the home button they appear again.

Has anyone faced the problem ?

Guys i have this weird problem of icons on main page not loading if there is rotation of screen. If i hit the home button they appear again.

Has anyone faced the problem ?

are you using launcher pro

Guest Wacky.ddw

I would go for the first one, like in version 4 :)

BTW: anyone else got the problem evertime i open my camcorder my music player starts playing? (Google music 4.0.9)

PLEASE HELP Hi everybody. I was running Atomic on my Orange Montecarlo and put in an old sim card from vodafone because I wanted to try to read out the contacts. But I did not remember the pin, so I took it out and my orange card back in. I started the phone and it asked me for the pin. But after that it also asks me for a sim network unlock code which I do not know. And the keyboard I activate wiith the middle key does not work anyway...What can I do? Thank you! 

Edited by Janfri