[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

I would go for the first one, like in version 4 :)

BTW: anyone else got the problem evertime i open my camcorder my music player starts playing? (Google music 4.0.9)

That's weird, for me every time I opened my camcorder my doubletwist music player started playing, though it doesn't seem to happen any more now, thought it was just me

Guest Bazabaza

PLEASE HELP Hi everybody. I was running Atomic on my Orange Montecarlo and put in an old sim card from vodafone because I wanted to try to read out the contacts. But I did not remember the pin, so I took it out and my orange card back in. I started the phone and it asked me for the pin. But after that it also asks me for a sim network unlock code which I do not know. And the keyboard I activate wiith the middle key does not work anyway...What can I do? Thank you!

You can get a SIM unlock code from the orange website. log on and if memory serves you will find the option in your account.

Tillaz - option 1

Edited by Bazabaza

You can get a SIM unlock code from the orange website. log on and if memory serves you will find the option in your account.

Tillaz - option 1

Hi, thanks for answering. I remember my sim card code, but I am asked for a sim network unlock pin after the normal sim code.:( And the keyboard for putting in the key is working strange. Numbers are not working, only 0, and the part with other signs like brackets work. So how should I put in a code if I had one?. And how did this happen?

Guest JThumar

Never

I would go for the first one, like in version 4 :)

BTW: anyone else got the problem evertime i open my camcorder my music player starts playing? (Google music 4.0.9)

about the popup boxes, the rom will feature the white boxes so its clear for everyone...

there is an add-on to get the grey boxes back though..

v4 will automaticly do all wipes so back up your data if you need to, sorry it is required,

this is the last version until any brake threw with 800x480 or torch mode as i will be working on the OPTIMUS 2X

SO THIS UPDATE IS ADVISED wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

I understand about this being the end of development this ROM (at least for now) but to be honest it’s great just as it is! Once the Black on White menus are sorted I think I will just stick with this ROM until ICS is ready to use.

Thanks for all your efforts. I look forward to installing v4. :)

Sam

UPDATED v4.0 AVAILABLE...

ALL THEMES ARE UPDATED FOR v4.0,

SO PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THEM IF YOU USE THEM

BATTERY MOD'S NOT UPDATED YET, WILL BE SOON THOUGH... SO PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THEM OVER v4 laugh.gif

ADD-ON TO GET GREY BOXES BACK IS UNDER THE SYSTEM ADD-ONS wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest wrtease

well youl be getting to no about basebands and kernels more with your new mobile.ps atomic rocks got a second omc the other day and use it as a second mobile ,but love the x10i with the choice of basebands and custom kernels. good luck with the lg .

pls can you update stock ics network icons for v4? Thanks and great work.

they don't need updated, unless an add-on says its needs updated its ok to use old versions smile.gif

Guest Dukelord

problem. no way to skip the google sign-in screen at initial startup like other versions. I am currently in an area with no network and my mobile data plan expired this morning. cant renew now. Am stock at the welcome to zte-skate screen. Pressing back continuosly goes nowhere.

Guest Atomix86
problem. no way to skip the google sign-in screen at initial startup like other versions. I am currently in an area with no network and my mobile data plan expired this morning. cant renew now. Am stock at the welcome to zte-skate screen. Pressing back continuosly goes nowhere.

On the welcome to skate screen,tap the four corners of the screen starting in top left, going clockwise. This allows you to skip it.

rebooting added skip but when you press power button, no silent mode or airplane mode option.

this happend after updating google maps, have no idea why... just reboot and it will let you skip past it

after the phone starts up them options will appear

Guest Dukelord

everything was ok, until I installed this battery mod () which I have installed on my previous v3E. Now anytime tha phone comes up, the new mod shows, but when I press the power button, it hangs, a blank screen shows up and it enters an infinite android word screen loop, not green robot loop. I think I'll revert back to v3E now.

Guest LadronZTE

yesterday ive installed Link2sd (finally with all the stuff) and now if i need to wipe .. how to backup all my apps ? will it work with link2sd in V.4

Can anyone confirm if cache redirect works in v4?

I like to switch between Atomic and cm7,and I use 2mb cache for cm7.

yes it works, i use 200mb system 2mb cache

everything was ok, until I installed this battery mod (http://android.modac...ost__p__1880009) which I have installed on my previous v3E. Now anytime tha phone comes up, the new mod shows, but when I press the power button, it hangs, a blank screen shows up and it enters an infinite android word screen loop, not green robot loop. I think I'll revert back to v3E now.

read this

UPDATED v4.0 AVAILABLE...

ALL THEMES ARE UPDATED FOR v4.0,

SO PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THEM IF YOU USE THEM

BATTERY MOD'S NOT UPDATED YET, WILL BE SOON THOUGH... SO PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THEM OVER v4 laugh.gif

ADD-ON TO GET GREY BOXES BACK IS UNDER THE SYSTEM ADD-ONS wink.gif

that's why i say don't use the battery mods until i update them... they will be updated tomorrow