[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest pablitobm88

it could improve the visibility of the widgets in the notification bar? with other colors stand out more about the background oranything else, but is that with natural light are barely distinguishable

Shame nobody could continue its development. Maybe it'd be worth posting everything on github like CM7?

At the moment I'm having to use CM7 so that I can listen to music without it skipping, but I think it's a little more battery hungry.

EDIT:

I agree that ICS transitions (including screen rotation stuff) should be included in Atomic.

Edited by H3ROS

Shame nobody could continue its development. Maybe it'd be worth posting everything on github like CM7?

At the moment I'm having to use CM7 so that I can listen to music without it skipping, but I think it's a little more battery hungry.

EDIT:

I agree that ICS transitions (including screen rotation stuff) should be included in Atomic.

Cm7 is very feature rich,but camera and sound qaulity are absolute s***.Battery life is not so good with cm7 compared to Atomic.

I agree that someone should continue tweaking atomic rom,if tillaz is cool with that.

Or maybe take tillaz work as a base and release it as a new rom,with full credits to tillaz.

But on the other hand,there is not really anything to do in the rom as tillaz has worked so hard developing it.

I think maybe bluemonte could do with some work,its a good rom,excellent sound qaulity.

Cm7 is very feature rich,but camera and sound qaulity are absolute s***.Battery life is not so good with cm7 compared to Atomic.

I agree that someone should continue tweaking atomic rom,if tillaz is cool with that.

Or maybe take tillaz work as a base and release it as a new rom,with full credits to tillaz.

But on the other hand,there is not really anything to do in the rom as tillaz has worked so hard developing it.

I think maybe bluemonte could do with some work,its a good rom,excellent sound qaulity.

Think I might bring bluemonte up to date with atomic in the next couple of weeks, would need testers though...

Think I might bring bluemonte up to date with atomic in the next couple of weeks, would need testers though...

Excellent news!!!

Count me in,I can do some testing,my pm does not seem to work so you would have to email me link if you are doing private testing.My email is there when you click on my name.

Guest stonefisher

and you can watch tv without errors?

Plays fine with no errors. Get some stuttering if I dont kill some background apps first to free up the CPU a bit more though.

Guest TouchyAndalou

That'd be amazing. I really think that an up to date rom built on 2.3.4 with Dolby is one of the things this phone is missing. I'd be more than happy to test, just let me know. :)

That would be great news! I love the features of the newer ROMs, smoother, nicer looking, longer battery life... but I keep going back to Bluemonte for Signal boost and Dolby. I hope you can do it...

Thanks a lot

All these are very nice.

One thing i would like is DSP manager included instead of equaliser.

Also if possible, kill app on long click back button

Thanks

Edited by Gagas1

Guest victormun

Hello tillaz,

I'm sending you this message from a friend who is using the ATOMIC 4:

"I've disabled the touchscreen on the hardware settings and there is no way I can re-enable it. I've tried formatting, installing another ROM and even installing a TPT. What can I do?"

So, what do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Hello tillaz,

I'm sending you this message from a friend who is using the ATOMIC 4:

"I've disabled the touchscreen on the hardware settings and there is no way I can re-enable it. I've tried formatting, installing another ROM and even installing a TPT. What can I do?"

So, what do you think?

Thanks in advance!

That is not so good.....have you tried the reset button on the back ?

Edited by Guest

Guest dibbles

I have not even seen that setting but don't the hard keys allow you to navigate and select options...? So could he not use the ROM and then use the hard keys to select the touchscreen option to work..?

Sounds pretty grim but the best of luck :)

Guest dibbles

I really hope that he can resolve this one but some things do seem to remain after a ROM flash, like the splash screen screen or battery animation when charging. I know that this is not helpful but why would he want to turn it off anyway, just curious..?

Guest armingES

good afternoon, I am the friend of victormun, the problem was as follows, i was gauging the proximity sensor and mistakenly gave to other options put on the hardware configurations and now ido me to the touch screen and no how to reactivate

Guest ChrisHS

It doesn't sound good. I take it the screen is displaying stuff you just can't click on anything.

I'm assuming below it's a setting stored in the "nvram".

1) Perhaps you can correct it through the debug bridge or ftm mode with qpst software download.

Can you get an old nvram copy from when you unlocked your phone loaded back on it it might re-enable the screen ?

[a] save existing restore old file & reboot

2 If you don't have the old file you might have to save your friends nv ram correct it to your imei/mac etc & upload that Or just look for a small difference between his & your file & hope it's the screen setting & ignore bigger ones like mac's.

[a] save existing fix the setting by editing the file [c] restore & reboot

3 Also there is the zte reload tool on their website to try.

4 You only use buttons in recovery so is there a way to fix this in recovery by using a zip file of instructions (long shot) ?

Chris

~~~~~

Edited by ChrisHS