[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest gobbledegeek

Just had this problem as well. Phone was still 'on' but the screen would not light up. Battery pull needed. Was overclocked to 902mhz. Just going to leave it stock now. The proximity sensor is working fine on mine so not felt the need to calibrate. Will go calibrate as well.

I had the same problem. Phone was on my desk asleep then it beeped and would not turn on. I figured the battery had run down so connected the charger but it still would not come on.Red light at the bottom RHS of the screen was flashing. Pulled the battery and it booted up fine. Battery indicator showed 12% charge so it should have been OK. Wifi and a few bqackground apps were running. My impression is that the battery drains slowly while it is near full charge but more speedily as it runs doown. I'm not ovoerclocking

Guest tillaz

When my phone has been unable to wake up, it's had plenty of battery left - about 70% today.

I'm not overclocking btw.

check the hardware test app in v3.D when upload it smile.gif

Guest TouchyAndalou

check the hardware test app in v3.D when upload it smile.gif

Will do mate. I'm going to install CM7 first and run that for a couple days to see whether I have the same problem on that rom.

3) If it shows G than you probably have HSDPA connection, which is 3G (E is EDGE, which is 2G, although 3G is H on my phone, but that's probably because we also have HSUPA). You would notice the difference in speed between 2G and 3G anyway, it's like night and day when browsing. Turning off the Data connection when you're not using it also greatly helps your battery life. You don't always have to dive in the menus to switch it on and off, there's an icon in the notification bar to make it easier. It looks like an arrow going up and down, the second one on the left.

G should be for gprs. 3g is 3g.

We don't have HSUPA on this phone. It is for fast upload.

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

Any estimate on when 3D will be posted? Also anything towards my earlier question about getting the messaging app from CM7?

i tried this a while ago but it force closes when opening the settings, will see if i can get it working and make an add-on for it.

i tried this a while ago but it force closes when opening the settings, will see if i can get it working and make an add-on for it.

Fingers crossed then! I'd love to see it working as I have a few friends in the US/Canada and when texting them the option to split texts longer than 160 characters is very useful. I know that theres other apps that can do it too but the messaging app in CM7 seems much faster.

I guess you answered my question about 3D too :D

Edited by H3ROS

Guest nicksoph

Im trying to work out what sizes I should partition my SD for the EXT3 partition and whether I should create a cache partition in CWM on the SD card any advice apreciated but in particular id lie to know -

Is he dark tremmor script being implemented on 3d? and if so is it mapping the cache? and to where?

thanks

nicksoph

Guest tillaz

Im trying to work out what sizes I should partition my SD for the EXT3 partition and whether I should create a cache partition in CWM on the SD card any advice apreciated but in particular id lie to know -

Is he dark tremmor script being implemented on 3d? and if so is it mapping the cache? and to where?

thanks

nicksoph

no, dark tremmor scripts are removed... but can be re-flashed easy if you dont use link2sd

Guest nicksoph

no, dark tremmor scripts are removed... but can be re-flashed easy if you dont use link2sd

im happy to go with Link2SD but would like to know what partition sizes are best both for the phones internal and the SD partitions, any advice apreciated

nicksoph

Guest tillaz

I AM AWARE OF THE WIFI PROBLEM AND UPLOADING THE FIXED VERSION NOW....

VERY SMALL PROBLEM, JUST FORGOT TO UPDATE CERTAIN FILES..

SO THE LINK TO V3.D IS REMOVED, NEW LINK UP SOON

tongue.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest ciappy

Downloaded new updated version, wifi still gives error!

NEW LINK FOR V3.D ADDED WITH WIFI FIXED...

REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS, JUST ME BEIGN CLUMSY LOL ohmy.gif

Guest tillaz

Downloaded new updated version, wifi still gives error!

Its working for me now...

Try deleting it from your SD card then reinstall

With full wipe

Also make sure your not installing the old v3.D with broken wifi

Guest Gagas1

Good morning and thanks for your work.

I will update to v-3d later today. I have a little question and a fix request if possible.

When i answer a call and then end it my phone goes back to the home screen.

When i make a call through dialer and then i end it the phone stays in the dialer screen with the contacts.

Is it possible to make it go back to home screen automaticly?

P.S Sorry but i am new to android.

Guest JThumar

Hi Tillaz,

What are advantages apart from link2SD and battery improvement in 3.D ? How much battery life improvement we can expect ?

With full wipe

Guest JThumar

Working fine !! So far good......even while using the phone for setups/cleanup battery has not decreased !!

With full wipe

Guest ciappy

Did all this but still no joy.. as soon as i enable wifi i get an error.. also build info still says atomic 3C

With full wipe

Edited by ciappy

Guest Redstarr1

I can report that v3.D works flawless for me, Link2SD problems have been solved. Well it works just like it did before anyway, so what still happens is that Link2SD sometimes has trouble loading the secondary partition and requires a fast reboot. But that was already on V2.0 and it's not a big deal. Going to stick with this update unless something major comes up again. Tired of always re-entering accounts and losing a few messages because I only did my last Titanium backup last night, not this morning (and my girlfriend sent me such a sweet text this morning :()