[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Guest Oodie

Guest James Sean

V1.3 works perfectly . what error do you get from it.

I don't think wifi will work using the fxp one cause FXP ramdisk is bit different from the MIUI one .

"Wifi error, sorry bro but v1.3 did not work for me. I tried several times.

Now I m on unlocked bootloader with Luke kernal plus dooms 1.1 bootmanager everything is flying.

I can't install your rom with cwm rec , i got error, but with xrec everything seems fine with X10_FXP_DooMKernel-v05a-BootManager-v1.3. My phone boots, everything seems to be working, but the camera app gives black screen. I have a similar problem with Luke's rom , with that one i can take pictures, but when i change to video rec, and i start the recording the, camera gives white screen and nothing happen. Any solutions for this?

@zsaka

hello zsaka, you should instal lukes kernel, flash rom, let rom boot, open camera, music player, then flash doom kernel, after that flash wifi modules in 0.3 xrecovery.

Edited by mt2jjj

1. Download Rom - MiUI pRiMe 1.10.21 http://www.mediafire...evaoj4bei7seamu DONE

2. Copy It to your SD card .DONE

3. Download Luke's Kernel - DownloadDONE

4. Flash luke's kernel - Go to Recovery / Wipe Data / Wipe Dalvik Cache DONE

5. Flash the rom with Luke's kernel ( with cwm recovery ) DONE

6. Boot in to the rom , see if camera is working & etc ( wifi will give error )DONE , BLACK SCREEN AT CAMERA APP, music player starts but don't see the files, when i open a music in file manager, the player stops working (nvm don't care about the music player it sucks, i am using power amp)

7. Download Doom's Boot manager for miui & wifi fix - Click here for original postDONE

8. Flash Doom's Boot manager & boot in to the rom . ( wifi fix now included in the rom )DONE , STILL BLACK SCREEN AT CAMERA APP

Guest Comm.STIG

Followed the guide by the letter and everything works :D

Did one thing extra, made a restore to stock 2.3.3 using SEUS before I started this and did everything from scratch, including re-unlocking my bootloader THAT IS NEEDED

The guide is so simple yet people still get things wrong.

Just read it and follow it, dont ask yourself if this is going to work otherwise he wouldnt have gone through the trouble of wrighting the guide in the first place.

BTW I got this from your post @ XDA and it is a GREAT ROM

Music hang fix, turn off the EQ and song fade options and it won't hang again. B)

For EQ I use DSP Manager.

Only errors i get is a theme manager Force Close when i don't use it, but if I open the app it works dry.gif but nothing big, I can live with that ;)

Guest chunkylover2321

is anyone having trouble with gps? maybe its just me but it doesnt seem to be working for me. other than that the rom is flying. I had to install superuser from market though because the one on the phone wasnt granting my apps with root permissions.

oh also when i plug my phone in to charge switched off it starts up in "flashmode", any way to fix this?

other than those two issues I have which are nothing major the rom is excellent, i can even play diversion with no lag!!! something I could never do with stock rom so prooves how brilliant this actually is!

Thanks oodie for the excellent rom :-)

MIUI 1.10.28 pRiMe Added

#MIUI 1.10.28 pRiMe

*Miui 1.10.28 added .

*Android 2.3.7 as base .

*Super User Changed ( No Annoying " Root On/Off " )

*Wifi tether added ( fully working )

*Overall performance improved with the new Miui Version.

*No data Bug .

*Wifi fully working .

*Usb Tethering .

*NOfrills & Cpu spy Included

*Resan Media Included

Not a really noticeable update from miui.

But I made my own modifications .

Oh! Forgot to add, Bravia is included .

Yes i read MIUI official changelog, just few things updated.

BRAVIA?nicelaugh.gif can´t wait to download ROM. I reached internet limitation for this month so need wait few more days until next, damn!

Guest trollol

So Oodie i've been using your rom for some time now and do i need to do all the steps again to update the rom or i can just flash through my current rom?? unsure.gif

Dang. I upgraded from 1.10.18 I think and I followed the instructions perfectly, even waited exactly 5 mins to reboot the phone. But now it keeps rebooting ALL THE TIME. I get as far as to the PIN code unlock and then it freezes for 30 secs and reboots. Any help? Plz :)

Guest jpminou
Dang. I upgraded from 1.10.18 I think and I followed the instructions perfectly, even waited exactly 5 mins to reboot the phone. But now it keeps rebooting ALL THE TIME. I get as far as to the PIN code unlock and then it freezes for 30 secs and reboots. Any help? Plz

Did u flashed the oc doom kernel? If so flash the one without oc.

Did u flashed the oc doom kernel? If so flash the one without oc.

Thanks for the help. But no I didn't flash the OC. Also I fixed it :) I went to xda to see if someone else was having my issues. While no-one had this problem, Oodie was asked for the best backup/restore solution when upgrading the ROM. Turns out I wasn't supposed to have restored my system/wifi settings etc. or I might end up in a bootloop... Which is exactly what happened :P Still, thanks :)

what is resan media?

Sent from my X10 LukeMIUI 1.10.8 using Tapatalk

It's an app. Already included in the rom.

---------------------------------------------------

& Friends

What is the best suited name for my kernel ( which is upcoming ;) )

OodieKernel is not very mind blowing I think .. How about PrimeKernel or something .

Suggest some names for me guys !

Edited by Oodie

Guest Exar Kun

Hi Guys!!!

First f all, @Oodie Thank you very much for keeping MIUI alive in our old X10

Now, I have a silly question. Since you took over the project after Trip's, I now find in "SD Card Settings" A2SD+. This really works? Do we need to partition SD Card with a secondary FAT32 or ext(2/3/4)? or is just an error?

Thanks for your answer in advance,

Cheers!!