[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Guest Oodie

can i install MIUI 1. 11.4 pRiMe 002 with using luke kernel+doom one, the old way without flashing new one?

yep :) if you like ;)

But I recommend you the DK MOD Kernel - if you like Doom's kernel .

because basically most of the kernel is the same , but camera & media issues are fixed in my version .

I don't think you'll regret it . Also battery life is better in new modified kernel .

yep :) if you like ;)

But I recommend you the DK MOD Kernel - if you like Doom's kernel .

because basically most of the kernel is the same , but camera & media issues are fixed in my version .

I don't think you'll regret it . Also battery life is better in new modified kernel .

ok, i will give a shot?

edit: can i install fix after rom or rom should boot first

need to free one usb slot, need some time :)

report will come :D

Edited by mt2jjj

ok, i will give a shot?

edit: can i install fix after rom or rom should boot first

need to free one usb slot, need some time

report will come

Any time you like. I've installed it just after flashing rom and no issues.

I have installed the new one,everything is great,just gettin' FC on browser had a clean install and installed the fix right after the rom
Plz report that the browser fc exists after applying the fix. Actually fix is for fixing the browser fc.

Yep , Browser issue exist - when zooming it force closes - Will add a fix after I come from Work - FIXED

Edited by Oodie

The rom is very well.

No FCs, WLODs of course(about broswer,no idea bcs i use opera mobile as my daily broswer). Data connection and WIFI work great, some response speed better than previous ROM.

cheers

mt2

Guest Rockstar239

Gunna give it another shot tonight. is there anyway to get Doom's boot manager on to the kernel aswell? which kernel is better in your opinon? oKernel FXP MOD or oKernel DK MOD?

Gunna give it another shot tonight. is there anyway to get Doom's boot manager on to the kernel aswell? which kernel is better in your opinon? oKernel FXP MOD or oKernel DK MOD?

Use DK mod .. Its almost the same as the Bootmanager ( only without bootmanager & issues fixed )

but I think we get better battery life on FXP mod ..

==========================================

Guest Rockstar239

Tried fxp running really well. Very well made. :) 1 question.. cpu governors is there anyway to put interactive in the FXP kernel? Haven't had it off the pc yet I'll give it 2 days on ondemand and see how that goes.

Guest Siddhesh21

Hello Oodie, thanks for the rom. working great.

having problem with the new market, tried replacing it with the Trip's rom's Vending.apk file but it force closes everytime I open it.

can u provide with a working old market.

the new one sucks in loading n even for downloading. downloading stucks in 'starting download'.

Thanks for the great rom Oodie! It's super smooth and very snappy.

I have a problem with swype though. Is anyone able to install swype on this rom? I keep getting a data error. On the swype forum the admin says this could be due to a user-agent string patch that is applied to the rom. Not sure if that has been done to this rom or not

Edit: is there any way to change the background of the sms app when you have a contact selected? I'm not liking the grayish-white back ground. :/

Edited by Ohmna

Guest thoaitnt

Hi Oodie,

First of thing thanks for your shared. Everything are perfect for MIUI 1.11.4 pRiMe 002, just has force close when we try to use dualtouch to zoom in miui browser even other browser. Hope to see your fixed next time. Thanks

Edited by thoaitnt

Hi Oodie,

First of thing thanks for your shared. Everything are perfect for MIUI 1.11.4 pRiMe 002, just has force close when we try to use dualtouch to zoom in miui browser even other browser. Hope to see your fixed next time. Thanks

have you applied the fix I mention in the OP ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New Version updated !

Edited by Oodie

Hey oodie if i click on use custom under light levels the rom freezes and it is not possible to boot back into it. Even with wipe dalvik and fix permissions it will just hang on boot. Rom needs to be flashed again to fix it. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.This is using FXP kernel beta 2 and v4 of your rom.

Edited by Ohmna

Hey oodie if i click on use custom under light levels the rom freezes and it is not possible to boot back into it. Even with wipe dalvik and fix permissions it will just hang on boot. Rom needs to be flashed again to fix it. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.This is using FXP kernel beta 2 and v4 of your rom.

Fix added

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1295089

Guest Mad-Dog4578

Is this out of date now?

I see 1.11.11 on xda by oodie?

I installed rom on first post and checked in about phone and it says 1.11.4?

Confused.com!

ps doesn't take much!! lol

Guest BuglyAstard

Is this out of date now?

I see 1.11.11 on xda by oodie?

I installed rom on first post and checked in about phone and it says 1.11.4?

Confused.com!

ps doesn't take much!! lol

1.11.11 is the newest, Im still on 1.11.4 because its so damn good, aint broke dont fix it,

Guest dashkura

Hi

My wallpaper don't turn when I go right or left, is it normal ? like that

The rom is verry smooth and I found only one litle bug in the settings of the system menu, when I go to the mobile network settings, i have the date&time settings on the bottom of the screen

Edited by dashkura

Hi

My wallpaper don't turn when I go right or left, is it normal ? like that

The rom is verry smooth and I found only one litle bug in the settings of the system menu, when I go to the mobile network settings, i have the date&time settings on the bottom of the screen

Yeah ! its because of the phone app we use for the rom . we have to use the phone app from 1.10.21 , otherwise the in call recording won't work .

That's why that settings menu issue comes .. I think its not that annoying .. let's wait for a update from miui & hope the phone app will work :)