TurboSIM unlocks the OMC!!

Guest tilal6991

Guest netdudeuk

I'd be more than happy to buy from this guy but as he'll now be out of stock for a while, is there any way to identify exactly what this Turbo Sim is so that we can look for alternative supplier for now ?

Guest netdudeuk

you could try A1 Micros they seem to be the same £4.99 dont no if anyone got any from them .worth a try .

Just looked thanks. They do indeed sell the 'Super X-Sim IV' which is exactly what was listed on eBay. Surely this is the same bit of kit ?

Do they take PayPal ?

Edited by netdudeuk

Guest blondejon

Just looked thanks. They do indeed sell the 'Super X-Sim IV' which is exactly what was listed on eBay. Surely this is the same bit of kit ?

Do they take PayPal ?

yep just paid for mine with paypal there.

hi guys i bought one of these arrived yesterday http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XSIM-V4-Unlock-any-mobile-phone-WHOLESALE-/170697208363?pt=UK_Mobiles_Accessories_RL&hash=item27be58b22b it does not work with Orange Monte Carlo or my old LG KC910 very disapointed it will fire up the OMC but it says no sim card inserted so useless :(

Edited by omc3g

is that the actual 1 or is it a different 1 .

thats the actual advert off the seller i bought from so dont get that one. I have emailed him to ask if it may be a faulty one he said no and i d have to send it back to portugal before i got another one off him... i ll buy another one from someone else

yes thats the advert but is the sim anyway different from what is advertised.

yes mate well spotted i did nt even notice its completely different to the one he has pictured it has none of the heavy gold bits if that makes sense. i did nt notice until you just said

Guest wrtease

well i was the same ,can you post picture on here so wee can compare .and whats the numbers on the chip if you can read them and post them ,then we can check against the ones that work and dont work.please.

post-935640-0-25589200-1318284184_thumb.

well i was the same ,can you post picture on here so wee can compare .and whats the numbers on the chip if you can read them and post them ,then we can check against the ones that work and dont work.please.

it has no numbers or text gonna upload a picture

Edited by omc3g

Guest wrtease

the 1 i got is the same as yours and it has only difference would be the last number 931+ ,anyway yes it did not work also.from same seller ,will avoid him in future.

the 1 i got is the same as yours and it has only difference would be the last number 931+ ,anyway yes it did not work also.from same seller ,will avoid him in future.

[/quote

my one gets me into the phone but no signal so i can access the menus but it says insert sim card very annoyed I bought this phone as I think its ace looks like i ll have to wait 3 months and get it unlocked from orange!

seller responded with this : Yes.. i am sure this is the XSIM V4. I have the xsim's programmer on stock as well.. and i can upload the latest XSIM firmware on it without any problem. Maybe the one you see.. on the forum it's not an XSIM.. but an alpha SIM or turbo SIM... ou similar. Those are different items..

Edited by omc3g

Guest wrtease

you could buy one from the links that have success from their monte carlo,s i wont by again from the continent or europe ,when you can get it here in uk .also you can update the firmware on these as seen on super x-sim website ,anyway to all others please post links and succes and failures of where you got it.and also who you would buy from.okay .its important for others to get it unlocked using the turbo xsim .the more about it the better.

Guest Chris_67

I've ordered the same, should be there in a day or two.

From the Specs of the X-SIM IV:

"SUPER X-SIM IV is FIRST & ONLY IN THE WORLD that User can reprogrammable UNIVERSAL SIM by End-user self in the phone (No more PC, No more soft, No more experience, any one can programming it). Support almost phone unlock. User can reprogramming and add new phone models to the SUPER X-SIM and can update the SUPER X-SIM to unlock a lot of models in market by End-user self in any phone."

Did you try to reprogram your X-SIM IV?

Edited by Chris_67

Guest Chris_67

Since they say "Can change IMSI as any country network code by user self, not only 00101, suit for ANY EUROPE country. Network code list", this one SHOULD work.

Guest Joey Scarf

Can anyone help, i'm using turbo sim

since going to a friends where there is no t-mobile signal, i have been unable to connect anywhere even though i know there is t-mobile signal at home

when i go on network operators it finds T-mobile, t-mobile orange and others, but when i try and connect it just says

'unable to connect to this network at this time. Please try again later'

Can't seem to solve the problem, but i know the sim works as i put it in my osf and had to do factory reset to get it to work in that

Edited by Joey Scarf

Guest thfc5975

Can anyone help, i'm using turbo sim

since going to a friends where there is no t-mobile signal, i have been unable to connect anywhere even though i know there is t-mobile signal at home

when i go on network operators it finds T-mobile, t-mobile orange and others, but when i try and connect it just says

'unable to connect to this network at this time. Please try again later'

Can't seem to solve the problem, but i know the sim works as i put it in my osf and had to do factory reset to get it to work in that

Im starting to get a little nervous here as mine that were ordered on Friday and dispatched on Friday still haven't turned up.

Bear in mind that I live 104 miles (2 hours according to goolge maps) it really shouldnt be taking this long.

Guest dadashi

... but i know the sim works as i put it in my osf and had to do factory reset to get it to work in that

Had to do a factory reset, thats strange...all sims work in my Blade just by sticking it in...must have something to do with your t-Mobile sim...are you on a t-mobile contract, that could be a cause...