[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest R_Bachman

I can't get google search to update from the market. I get "package not signed properly". I uninstalled an installed the app but still no luck.

It downloads but i get the error during installation.I've read somewhere that is a rom related problem. Its just me or ..?

Apart from that , all works great.

Guest ak167777

I can't get google search to update from the market. I get "package not signed properly". I uninstalled an installed the app but still no luck.

It downloads but i get the error during installation.I've read somewhere that is a rom related problem. Its just me or ..?

Just updated RLS8 yesterday, It works smooth and great. :rolleyes:

btw, I also get the error when update of google search~:o

Guest elrond_bs

Well I like the ROM more than CM7 but am facing a few problem with titanium backup :( . Anyone facing same issues ? The phone restarts/the busy sign goes on forever while restoring .

EDIT:Fixed by downgrading to 4.2.1.Damn the newer releases are buggy :P .

I have used Titanium Backup 4.2.1 & 4.6.5 on RLS7 and i'm currently using 4.6.5 on RLS8 and never had any problems.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest rider89

It didn't solve... sad.gif

Oh, and Music App, always give me FC...

Can it be because I've a TPT Gen2?

Maybe I'll have to go back to F&C?

No, it`s most likely it`s not because You`ve TPTed to GEN2. Try to do a full wipe and re-flash the ROM. It should help.

Guest KonstaT

Uninstall with titanium, reboot and reinstall from market.

I've probably resigned it because never thought it would get updated. :P It will be fixed in the next release. ;)

Hey, thanks for the ROM and the support!

I'm having the problem with the proximity sensor. The ZTE Emode calibration solved the problem until i switched to RLS8.

Even if i calibrate it doesn't fix the problem. Any suggestions?

Had to reboot to change the status..

Edited by batig

It will be fixed in the next release. ;)

Haha! :lol: Gotcha! ;)

BTW. I'm somewhat concerned about the battery usage, over 48 hrs of light usage it dropped to 30% - I was expecting better. After next full charge I will change to SmartAss2 and after another one I will apply undervolted kernel patch. So, I will check it step by step and will have a whole picture, will report. But it seems to be working better for me than RLS7 in overall. :)

Guest KonstaT

Haha! :lol: Gotcha! ;)

BTW. I'm somewhat concerned about the battery usage, over 48 hrs of light usage it dropped to 30% - I was expecting better. After next full charge I will change to SmartAss2 and after another one I will apply undervolted kernel patch. So, I will check it step by step and will have a whole picture, will report. But it seems to be working better for me than RLS7 in overall. :)

I have a bad feeling that I have to make at least one more. :P There is already several things that I've modified/improved and I've even added some new cool features. I'm now just waiting for feedback on the new kernel, still not sure if I'm going to include the undervolted one. Also latest Maps (6.1.0) seems to have a little bug that causes some problems with google sign-up after factory reset.

With that battery usage, you'll get three solid days and you're concerned? :o

Guest createdinChina

Thanks much...seems very smooth...only real issue so far is that proximity needs calibrating I guess since screen remains on during call?

EDIT: Just made call..screen went off & needed to pull battery to restart...

Also noticed strange script anomalies in dialogue boxes

thankyou!

after wipng,i found proximity didnot work,,and i thought different phones released in different countries need different drivers,especillally the Libra in japan,

seeing you reply,removing the battery...every thing is ok..without fm problem...

Edited by createdinChina

Guest R_Bachman

Uninstall with titanium, reboot and reinstall from market.

I've probably resigned it because never thought it would get updated. :P It will be fixed in the next release. ;)

Forgot to reboot :P . Worked just fine. Thanxx m8 :) .

@Konsta

That is absolutely great news! I knew you wouldn't leave us so fast... :D Can you please reveal some info about those cool features you mentioned? I think it would also be a good idea to wait for few more days for UVK feedback. I am going to flash it this evening, as I'm almost empty on the battery, so, I will also report stability and battery impact, if any. :)

I guess I'm a battery freak. ;) But you may be right, I remember with RLS7 I had only 1,5 day on a single charge, there definitely had to be some problem with apps-rom-settings, though. One time with the latest CM7.2 kang (burstlam's) I reached 5 days with very light usage :) (no airplane mode, though). I will have to test the battery further (with uvk this time) as I was obviously doing some changes and installing apps after flashing.

BTW. I'm Gen2 right now, I was Gen1 when tested RLS7 few weeks ago.

Edited by C!chy

Guest Lord_Snake

No, it`s most likely it`s not because You`ve TPTed to GEN2. Try to do a full wipe and re-flash the ROM. It should help.

Yep, had to flash it again. But the Music App keeps giving me FCs when I select some musics.

Is there any good music player around? I've heard good things about the CM7 Music App. Can I just copy the *.apk and install it right on mine?

Guest Davidoff59

I was using cat log and it does not appear to work on this rom. Removed and re downloaded from market but it just shows a circle as in its loading the logs but doesn't load them. Can someone confirm or recommend one that does work please.

Regarding Google search market update issues, I had this issue too but reading the market comments, the updated search bar apparently has issues anyway so may not be advisable to update.

Guest Cristian Gohl

There is no overclock support in stock kernels. You need to use custom kernel to overclock.

Could you test this latest kernel in post #814 and report if camera and wifi work on you chinese blade?

Hello,

I love to help, but I am beginner.

If I upgrade, can give kernel panics?

If kernel panic, or the touch stop work, I can change ROM with notebok?

Or replace the ROM with the android uninitiated ?

Thanks.

Guest Cristian Gohl

Im my test, I just override the kernel. Worked well!

I updated:

Wifi OK

Cam OK

Device Point 757

Processor 122 ~ 604.

You overclocked? Min and Max?

Apply on boot?

Guest DarkCrono

I updated:

Wifi OK

Cam OK

Device Point 757

Processor 122 ~ 604.

You overclocked? Min and Max?

Apply on boot?

So your china Unicom v880 has a different wifi chip from mine.

Weird. Mine only worked with a fix from burstlam...

Guest Cristian Gohl

So your china Unicom v880 has a different wifi chip from mine.

Weird. Mine only worked with a fix from burstlam...

In Configurations> ROM Settings > ZTE Emode Helper > Chiper Test (chip info)..

Atheros AR_6002 it's real?

Thanks.