[ROM] StreakDroid GingerStreak 2.4 Beta

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Spencershaun

Ur market should automaticly update to the new 1 i know mine does every time i flash these sweet roms

I did like your customization of Stephen and Fards' roms, but I can't stand the old market. I haven't been over to XDA in a few days, have you changed this recently?

Guest hacktor

All you should have to do is open up the Market > hit the Home button and wait about a minute or two. Go back to Market and it should have updated itself.

I did like your customization of Stephen and Fards' roms, but I can't stand the old market. I haven't been over to XDA in a few days, have you changed this recently?

Guest Technomenon81

Ur market should automaticly update to the new 1 i know mine does every time i flash these sweet roms

Yeah, with the 2.3beta2 (the last version I tried) he had the market updater removed though.

Guest Stephen Hyde

Steve,

Will you be adding the USB host support to this rom (like you did for Froyo) when all problems are gone ?

thx for all your efforts !

that and tun/vpn support yes but im waiting till i have most of the issues cracked for obvious reasons

Guest undrwater

search it on the market m8 there is a update

rolleyes.gif

Voice Search is there, certainly. Market is NOT showing Voice DIALER. Can you confirm that you find choice dialer in the market?

Guest Technomenon81

Updated to 2.4.3 and initially had problems with Google Voice Search FCing and Google Music FC'd has if it wasn't there. I uninstalled GM and now it's back on v3.0.1.339. Although the ICS GM was nice, it's no biggie. Updated Google VS and it's working fine.