[25th Nov 2011][ROM]BladeGinger-Negaraku RLS2.4 [GEN1 /GEN2]

Guest burstlam

When want to make a call the screen turns off and i cant operate the phone unless the caller ends the call

I also had this issue.

I calibrated the proximity sensor using using the ZTE emode helper app and it fixed it.

Just a few hours now with this BladeGinger-Negaraku RLS2.3 rom, and so far it looks just perfect.

Good job!

Guest burstlam

I have encountered a couple of problems: Google Maps gives me the message Login Failed and A2SDGUI app does not work. I love the keyboard in this rom.

google map issue~ try to wipe dalvik caches and flash the google app with old market pack from here

A2SDGUI is designed for Darktremor A2SD only

This rom contain the a2sd script adopted from cyanogenmod 6~

they are not compatible at all

Edited by burstlam

Guest andy9876

I have encountered a couple of problems: Google Maps gives me the message Login Failed and A2SDGUI app does not work. I love the keyboard in this rom.

Just realised I needed to accept permissions for Google Maps to work. A2SDGUI still does not work.

Guest andy9876

google map issue~ try to wipe dalvik caches and flash the google app with old market pack from here

A2SDGUI is designed for Darktremor A2SD only

This rom contain the a2sd script adopted from cyanogenmod 6~

they are not compatible at all

Will s2e app work ?

Guest adonwenas

As i know s2e is for cm7 n this script is.based on cm6 so it wont work. :(

@burtslam. A script ( a2sd+.zip) that u gave to me is screw this rom...

Everything i was setup after 1st installation is back to default.... :(

And the shutdown menu become strange...

Theres only 3 option : shutdown, reboot n recovery. Where is silence n airplane?

Cuz before i put this script (overwrite) @ etc/init.d everything was fine.

Edited by adonwenas

Guest burstlam

As i know s2e is for cm7 n this script is.based on cm6 so it wont work. :(

@burtslam. A script ( a2sd+.zip) that u gave to me is screw this rom...

Everything i was setup after 1st installation is back to default.... :(

And the shutdown menu become strange...

Theres only 3 option : shutdown, reboot n recovery. Where is silence n airplane?

Cuz before i put this script (overwrite) @ etc/init.d everything was fine.

u can't simply replace the script,

replace it flash it all over again

Guest adonwenas

Yes i did it....

install all over again n wipe everything before...

On the 1st run its okay bur after reboot...

still got that strange...

when im install the original rom (not overwrite a2sd) it doesnt matter... have u try it before?

Im seeing archiving attribute in a2sd+.zip, it is okay? Cuz i didnt see any attribute in original rom.

Edited by adonwenas

Guest burstlam

Yes i did it....

install all over again n wipe everything before...

still got that strange...

when im install the original rom (not overwrite a2sd) it doesnt matter... have u try it before?

Im seeing archiving attribute in a2sd+.zip, it is okay? Cuz i didnt see any attribute in original rom.

yes ~ of course~ working properly

did u extract the zip? the script is inside~

Guest adonwenas

Yes i did it ... the file is 40a2sd...

If you not unzip it will not overwrite... :)

I mean is after u install the rom.. n setup the phone like turn off gps n rotate screen...

And reboot the phone.. everything is back on..

N shutdown menu like i said before...

Edited by adonwenas

Guest burstlam

Yes i did it ... the file is 40a2sd...

If you not unzip it will not overwrite... :)

I mean is after u install the rom.. n setup the phone like turn off gps n rotate screen...

And reboot the phone.. everything is back on..

N shutdown menu like i said before...

this one should fix yr problem40a2sd+.zip

Guest meep.o.matic

Hey burstlam.

First time using your ROM, it's fast and neat and I love it! XD There is one little problem though, and it's me being picky but...

When I flashed the .zip to restore the stock battery icon, part of the lockscreen sliders are light grey, almost the same as the letters saying "unlocked".

Is this normal bevaviour? Because without the stock battery .zip the sliders' colors were fine.

Thank you for your great work ;)

Guest andy9876

burstlam

I use fancywidget on my main homepage. It can be set up to show the next alarm time. Unfortunately this does not appear to work with your rom.

andy9876

Guest ROMZERO

this one should fix yr problem40a2sd+.zip

Hi I installed both versions of your rom. It looks great and feels smooth but I had no 3g icon and couldn't connect to 3g to restore my phone.any helpwould bee much appreciated and I'm sorry if its already been mentioned but I can't find a relevant post

Is there any way to make the "auto brightness" brighter when the phone is in a very bright environment (like outside with bright sunlight)

Even when I put the phone directly under a lamp I think the "auto brightness" doesn't increase enough.

When I did this test with previous roms I had like GSF and Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain I think the brightness went up to almost 100%.

On the other hand battery life in this BladeGinger-Negaraku seems much better.

Any way I can set a custom value for the auto brightness to go up to 100% in a very bright environment?

Thanks.

Guest dingers01

Just in case anyone else is wondering, Viber (and probably Skype) do not route the audio to the earpiece with this ROM. This is a common problem, so don't get me wrong, I'm not moaning about it - in fact there is only one ROM that this does work in AFAIK (CM7) - I'm just pointing it out in case it's a deal breaker for someone like it is for me and it saves them some time checking.

It's such a pity I'm tied to CM7 because of this, but I'm some way short of knowing enough about what the magic fix in CM7 is and whether it is able to be implemented in another ROM.

If anyone is clever enough to tell me I'd be really interested to know!

Installed this ROM in Sunday. This has the best battery life so far me: from 100% to 94% during the last 11 hours with 3G, data, wi-fi and auto-sync on (no calls or gaming during this time)! Also, feels very smooth overall. Antutu scores are not the best though (1350 on average without sdcard tests), but they don't really matter after all.

Guest catanga

in my experience, the battery lasted very little, the worst. That night it lost 25%.

Is there any way to make the "auto brightness" brighter when the phone is in a very bright environment (like outside with bright sunlight)

Even when I put the phone directly under a lamp I think the "auto brightness" doesn't increase enough.

When I did this test with previous roms I had like GSF and Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain I think the brightness went up to almost 100%.

On the other hand battery life in this BladeGinger-Negaraku seems much better.

Any way I can set a custom value for the auto brightness to go up to 100% in a very bright environment?

Thanks.

Guest kingpair

I have a Dell xcd 35 and I tried installing this ROM and I'm stuck on the Dell boot screen. I wiped data cache and dalvik before installing from SD card from recovery. I was on CM7.1 before this and had no problem. Help please!

Edit: OK i have rebooted into recovery and restored stock ROM. Can somebody tell me why I had a bad flash. I rooted using z4root permanent method and then using rom manager i flashed Clockwork, rebooted into recovery, wiped data, cache and dalvik and installed zip from SD card. Can somebody tell me where i messed up?

Edited by kingpair