How to unlock your OMC/SKATE

Guest xiaoyaoswim

I will try and make an all inclusive tutorial soon. It will make things simple for everyone.

That will be great thanks and Orange will lose out big time and is it possible the Skate price will go up again?

Edited by Navie

Guest tilal6991

That will be great thanks and Orange will lose out big time and is it possible the Skate price will go up again?

Doubtful I think. I think it was way overpriced to start with. The price they have it at now is the best price.

Guest tilal6991

How did the OP find out this method?

well it was floating around the forum for a long time. However he was the one who got a hold of the required cefs.mbn file.

well it was floating around the forum for a long time. However he was the one who got a hold of the required cefs.mbn file.

I think its time we donate the guy like we all promised and have been saying all along to who unlocks the OMC :)

Guest tilal6991

I think its time we donate the guy like we all promised and have been saying all along to who unlocks the OMC :)

I agree 100% especially since he needs a new phone lol. :)

Guest gitf@ce

Excellent news lads! Can the OP please give us paypal details, we will get you a new phone!

PS I guess gregorv gave up hope in the end? Shame... just shows patience pays!

Edited by gitf@ce

Guest achromic

I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow to try this out huh.gif mainly cos I'm due to wake up at silly o'clock in the morning, i'll keep an eye on the thread all day at work though.

Good luck to everyone trying it

Good night and out all!

Guest dadashi

CONGRADUALTIONS

Thanks for the great work guys.....Orange gave me my unlock code several weeks ago but I still feel excited for everyone...l might just go and buy another OMC if theyre still only £119...

I can see people buying OMCs as soon as the news gets out on the net, theyll be linking to this modaco thread from all over the world soon...

Guest kevwales

Confirmed WORKING VODAFONE O2 T-MOBIL

THANK YOU xiaoyaoswim

Nails chewed down waiting for flash to get to 100% but it did :)

waiting to donate to you ;)

Fantastic

Guest Fairlight2x

I bought my OMC last week to replace my OSF, guess I didn't have to wait long for a free unlock! Count me in for that PayPal donation!

I wouldn't be surprised if the price was to go back up, Orange are going to lose a lot of £20 unlock fees and top ups now! laugh.gif

all i can say to orange is ha ha ha now you dont even get my £20, think its time to seriously rethink your silly 3 month waiting policy... lol

Edited by tillaz

I'm going to wait for tital to put up a step by step guide to unlock, otherwise I know I will do something wrong lol, btw...tital if you could please put in something along the lines of back up instructions to backup everything and getting back to the current rom (bluemonte 1.5) that I am using that would be great :) thanks.