Want to unlock your OMC / Skate? Tutorial here!

Guest tilal6991

To be clear,it says wrong boot.mbn

It does not say boot.img

Go on files folder and rename it to "boot.img" and post the exact file size to see if it matches.

Correct one must have: 3.614.720 bytes / 3,44 MB / 3.530 KB

Edited by D3abL3

I read someone's post asking if I used this(on this thread) method.

I didn't, I used the original method with original files from original sources. But this is the same deal, just the files were messed up. ;)

I read someone's post asking if I used this(on this thread) method.

I didn't, I used the original method with original files from original sources. But this is the same deal, just the files were messed up. ;)

wot android version did your phone ship with, 2.3.5 ???

wot android version did your phone ship with, 2.3.5 ???

Correction: It was 2.3.4. Why?

Now I'm sort of confused if it was 2.3.4 or 2.3.5.... Will you make me restore the backup of my shipped stock rom to confirm? <_<

Edited by D3abL3

Guest putbinoot

Could not get into FTM mode but it looks like it should be volume down, should i be waiting for this new boot.img fix and i am on 2.3.4 with bluemonte rom does that make a difference.

Correction: It was 2.3.4. Why?

Now I'm sort of confused if it was 2.3.4 or 2.3.5.... Will you make me restore the backup of my shipped stock rom to confirm? <_<

i think it might of shipped on 2.3.5 if this has never worked for you *983*0#

as it now seems to not work for shipped 2.3.4 users after doing the unlock that is based on 2.3.5 stuff huh.gif

could be why your not getting that pop up...

Edited by tillaz

as it now seems to not work for shipped 2.3.4 users after doing the unlock that is based on 2.3.5 stuff huh.gif

will this mean we cannot calibrate ?

when i try flash stock recovery and run .bat file, phone is rebooting, but flash not starting, and i see "waiting for device"

If i see "FTM" - that mean, i flashed stock recovery?

Guest putbinoot

I am on 2.3.4 running bluemonte have only flashed stock recovery and *983*0# returns "connection problem or invalid MMI code" phone is not connected to computer not sure if it needs to be to run that code as i don't know what it should return.

Guest tilal6991

when i try flash stock recovery and run .bat file, phone is rebooting, but flash not starting, and i see "waiting for device"

If i see "FTM" - that mean, i flashed stock recovery?

did you CWM installed before?

will this mean we cannot calibrate ?

not using that method no.. but there should be other ways, there is an app in lalits cm7 rom should do it

Edited by tillaz

I am on 2.3.4 running bluemonte have only flashed stock recovery and *983*0# returns "connection problem or invalid MMI code" phone is not connected to computer not sure if it needs to be to run that code as i don't know what it should return.

it should give a list of hardware tests to preform

Guest ninjagordy

right...im getting no where, i started using tillals method a reflashed the stock rom from cwm7.... so...now when i try this method i get waiting for device.... if i try tillas method it asks for the file i posted earlier...all help appreciated before i brick this...lol

Edited by ninjagordy

right...im getting no where, i started using tillals method a reflashed the stock rom from cwm7.... so...now when i try this method i get waiting for device.... if i try tillas method it asks for the file i posted earlier...all help appreciated before i brick this...lol

waiting for device ? do you have debugging turned on ?