CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest Chrisund123

I'm in the thread cos I have a passing interest in the device and its areas of its development, of course. My apologies if you felt my previous comment was overly negative :lol:

Guest davidevinavil

Hi people I need your help. Could someone check content of sys/class/leds/battery/blink and sys/class/leds/battery/brightness and post results? You could open as a text with root explorer.. please does check with plugged in charger and battery led blinking

Guest Torstiko

Hi people I need your help. Could someone check content of sys/class/leds/battery/blink and sys/class/leds/battery/brightness and post results? You could open as a text with root explorer.. please does check with plugged in charger and battery led blinking

Charging via USB, LED blinking

blink:

Fast-Blink
brightness

Greets

Torstiko

T Anybody ever considered this as WORK?

Work done for (often) pesky strangers who'll haunt you for an overnight bugfix or hate you because you didn't implement that precious Britney spears animated background.

That's why I think it is not correct and polite counting every cent of the donation for the mt buying.

"Offering a beer" is really the minimum we should do to help a total stranger willing to spend time and effort for us all.

I am donating now: excuse me for being late but my wallet's thin, lately :)

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatal

Guest davidevinavil

T Anybody ever considered this as WORK?

Work done for (often) pesky strangers who'll haunt you for an overnight bugfix or hate you because you didn't implement that precious Britney spears animated background.

That's why I think it is not correct and polite counting every cent of the donation for the mt buying.

"Offering a beer" is really the minimum we should do to help a total stranger willing to spend time and effort for us all.

I am donating now: excuse me for being late but my wallet's thin, lately :)

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatal

I have donate 2 times.. Total amount 50 euro. Obviously is not the case that I wait Lens cm7.. I'm build mine cm7 and my big donation is because Lens teach me a lot of stuff :) Never found a man so good at explaining in Android communities

Guest Lens_flare
to help a total stranger willing to spend time and effort for us all.

I'm not a total stranger, at least I knew Vache since liquid(that's my current device) and I know acer specific(that now is actually a worldwide specific :( )

Thx to all of you, I'll do my best to get that mod working like a charm :D

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest davidevinavil

Fix battery light..

Does someone know how to change led color notification in cm7 to differ color from call and mail notification?

I mean how to get red led for mail and blue led for notification..

Distinguishing color I'll be able to distinguish hours two led (miss call and miss mail)

I'm not a total stranger, at least I knew Vache since liquid(that's my current device) and I know acer specific(that now is actually a worldwide specific )

Thx to all of you, I'll do my best to get that mod working like a charm

If you read carefully the one willing to help is you and the total stranger (to you) is nearly everyone in the forum (including me). :)

I hope i have been clearer now: forgive my English :)

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Guest davidevinavil

how to test your CM7? when we use?

I am very interested!

how to help you?

As promised when Lens will have a Metal.. I'm really sure you will be satisfied ;)

Guest davidevinavil

As promised ;)

www.multiupload.com/1ZQADBPIRL

flash rom after full wipe

boot and turn into recovery to flash gapps without wipe

You could download gapps here at the end of site.. choose cm7 one

wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Latest_Version

I personally still using amonra recovery

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest bluekay

As promised ;)

www.multiupload.com/1ZQADBPIRL

flash rom after full wipe

boot and turn into recovery to flash gapps without wipe

You could download gapps here at the end of site.. choose cm7 one

wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Latest_Version

I personally still using amonra recovery

thanks for your work!!!!

Guest carrarina

I have two little questions. the fist is: is this rom full working?

the second is: to flash this rom, it isn't necessary to be on the latest acer rom like for other costum roms? (maybe I already know the answers, but I wanna hear somebody more professional than me ) smile.gif

...and of course...GUYS, YOU'RE AWESOME!!