CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest scotth324

Market now works. Went in Titanium and found that market downloader was frozen. Unfroze it and it works fine. But now wifi goes on and off and will not connect.

Guest davidevinavil

Market now works. Went in Titanium and found that market downloader was frozen. Unfroze it and it works fine. But now wifi goes on and off and will not connect.

Have you used titanium to restore wifi password? If yes you have broked wifi and you must reflash cm7.. Be careful with titanium

Guest davidevinavil

At the end of that site you will find gapps for cm5 cm6 cm7.. If you look for cm5 and cm6 there are 3 different gapps. for cm7 there's only one gapps. You can't wrong ;)

Guest scotth324

Well I installed the gapps package again after wiping and reinstalling. Market will not connect. Wifi is back but Market says cannot connect to server over and over again. Also the white bars at the top do not ever turn green like they used to. Is this normal or a bad thing? Last night everything was working perfectly except for wifi with I broke by restoring my wifi points from titanium.

Any idea? I've been forced to install my apps from Titanium as market does not work.

Guest scotth324

Have done that twice now. I get to the screen to enter into my google account and it will not connect with the server. Wifi is connected completely. Not sure what is going on. I wiped, flashed ROM, booted ROM and set wifi password, recovery, flashed gapps, booted and went to sign into my google account and it will not connect nor does the Market show up in the apps screen. I downloaded the gapps file twice as well. Not sure what is going on. This time I did nothing but that sequence.

Guest davidevinavil

Strange, I boot once and then reboot in recovery to flash gapps and worked. First time I flash rom and gapps at the same time and had no Google connection issue..

Guest scotth324

I have installed it directly at the beginning and still it did not connect. Wish I could do what I did last night as it worked but wifi did not. See it is good to have people like me to really screw things up. I have flashed my backup and am running again on what I was before. I spent the last 1.5 hours here trying to get it going to no avail.

Recovery and backup is a wonderful thing. Have you guys got any other suggestions? I will have to wait until tomorrow or the next day to try and get it going though. Other than not connecting to Google everything was working very very well. Battery life seemed to be very good for the time I was trying it.

Guest scotth324

Tried complete reset and tried the cm7.1. Flashed the gapps right after flash of ROM and after a reboot. Got Wifi right off the start and tried to log into Google account and it just will not work. Have no idea what is going on. Wonder if it is because I am on the newest recovery.

Guest scotth324

Also I should add that after flashing the ROM and the gapps file when I look into the apps screen no google apps are installed. No gmail or maps or market shows up at all. Gtalk is about the only one. Have no clue what is going on. Edit for my last post I tried the cm7.2. If someone can see a flaw in what I am doing I am more than happy to try something else. Could go right from the start with a fresh BIN of the newest Acer and install recovery 2.2 amonra and try it that way.

Guest davidevinavil

Tried complete reset and tried the cm7.1. Flashed the gapps right after flash of ROM and after a reboot. Got Wifi right off the start and tried to log into Google account and it just will not work. Have no idea what is going on. Wonder if it is because I am on the newest recovery.

I use amonra 2.2 recovery.

1 enter recovery

2 do wipe all

3 do wipe dalvik cache

4 flash cm7

5 boot and do nothing. just boot

6 reboot into recovery

7 flash gapps

8 boot and access at Google account

9 market will automatically open for first time

10 download all you want