CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest evil.odmin

And could explain step by step how you flash cm7 and gapps..

wipe all data (last CWM Recovery), install cm7.1.zip, install gapps, reboot. Market crash after few seconds.

Edited by evil.odmin

Guest Smeelious

Hrm.

Headphones and media audio over bluetooth still aren't working for me. The headphone symbol shows up when using headphones, but media plays through the speaker. Bluetooth headset connects to phone audio, but not media.

7.2 seems much quicker than 7.1 did though. Getting there!

Ring mode switcher in the notifications pulldown doesn't seem to be working.

*Edit*Headphones work properly after installing 7.4

Still no media over bluetooth.

Edited by Smeelious

Guest davidevinavil

cm7.4.zip

www.multiupload.com/C29A5JFE2N

This has preinstalled gapps so flash rom and all is ok.

Remaining bug: radio FM, sim card.

Bluetooth headset need to be tested, I haven't it.

Wifi fail need to be fixed, for now when fail do as previous cm7.

Open terminal

su

wlan_tool load

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest gavin(*)

For now our cm doesn't even have e2fsck binary, so impossible for now..

Thanks for your answering, and also thank you so much for the great effort you and davidevinavil have done.smile.gif

Guest scotth324

I tried 7.4 and wiped all, wiped cache, wiped delvac and then flashed 7.4 and it will not connect to my account. Got wifi hooked up and going and market still doesn't show up at all. Maybe I need to format my SC card again too to try it out. Will try on the weekend with my old 2gb card and see if it works or not. Could something on the ext2 partition be causing problems? I have never had a problem with any other ROM. Is there a log I could run to help you figure out what is wrong? Flashing from CWM 3.0 recovery as well still mainly because I ca go back to a working backup easily. Will the recovery file from CWM recovery flash fine with amonra?

Edited by scotth324

Guest davidevinavil

SD card could made strange issue.. Yes try with a fresh partitioned SD card and don't worry about ext2. works well. I'm using link2sd without problem. About recovery I always used amonra. Try with amonra and fresh SD card. If it still not work you can revert back to cwm and your actual SD card and so restore backup :)

Maybe cwm full wipe is different from amonra.. So please try amonra and fresh SD and then we'll see ;)

Sorry but have you wipe also SD ext right? If not do it..

Edited by davidevinavil

thans David and lens,very great rom,we all like this.

1、hope next beta version can tweak " /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb", booster sd read speed

2、and push camera button can't active camera progarm.

3、settings-cm setting-display-automatic backlight-edit other levels fc

4、Notification spn just show numeric 46000 , I checked /system/etc/spn-conf.xml numeric and spn name is right,but don't show spn name,

5、use Headphones playback's quality is worse than official rom ,official rom enable dolby playback very nice.

thx your works again

Edited by mjpgly

Guest Garfield5

I installed the rom (7.4) today morning and immediately ran into a few troubles.

1. I couldn't download apps from market. Received an error. :(

2. Could not retrieve contacts from gmail. Turns out the user id while sign-in to google account should be in this ([email protected]) rather than ([email protected]).

3. With the solution above, i could sync my gmail contacts etc. But, still no market.

4. Went ahead and tried 2-3 things at the same time:

a. Fix Permissions from Rom Manager.

b. Downloaded the latest version of gapps (http://goo-inside.me/gapps/) and copied it to SD card.

c. Reboot into recovery

d. Installed the downloaded version of gapps.

e. Reboot normally

f. Market started working

Am not sure how the market got fixed, but it worked after i did what i mentioned. Thought it would be helpful for those having problems with the rom.

Cheers! :)

Edited by Garfield5

Guest stoorzsto

I cant add new google account....

EDIT:Got same problem again.How to fix it?I dont want to flash again...

Edited by stoorzsto

Guest K3lthuzad

Just wanted to add my words of encouragement. :D

You guys are awesome, and you've been doing a fantastic job so far getting CM7 onto our Liquid Metals. The progress has been super fast, and I hope it continues. At this rate, we'll have a stable fully-working ROM in no time!

Keep up the good work. :)

Guest scotth324

Just did a format of the SD card and full wipe and put the ACER BIN on and recovery 2.2. Everything wiped and back to stock completely. Flashed 7.4. Booted up and picked Android Setup as there were two choices. It will not connect to my account still. Have any ideas what might be wrong? Still no Market in the apps section either. I did absolutely everything to get back to new form.