TV Out through Audio Jack

Guest D3abL3

Guest robneymcplum

fair enough it sounds stupid but it doesn't answer why mine has what looks like a camera, a blue red tinted lens yet my friends doesn't. if it isn't a camera what is it and why doesn't his have one? is it not possible some were going to have it but costs prevented them all having it? like how some San Francisco had better screens than others? maybe it isn't a camera lens but two of the same model phones are different, some people can't get things to work on new builds that others can for example which also shows the same phones are different? surely it's possible? if I had a camera that zoomed I'm I'd get a picture but something is different.

Guest Atomix86
fair enough it sounds stupid but it doesn't answer why mine has what looks like a camera, a blue red tinted lens yet my friends doesn't. if it isn't a camera what is it and why doesn't his have one? is it not possible some were going to have it but costs prevented them all having it? like how some San Francisco had better screens than others? maybe it isn't a camera lens but two of the same model phones are different, some people can't get things to work on new builds that others can for example which also shows the same phones are different? surely it's possible? if I had a camera that zoomed I'm I'd get a picture but something is different.

It could be the ambient light sensor or the proximity sensor.

Guest robneymcplum

That's what I was thinking, but what's the hole under the camera?

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk

It's a speed hole, it makes the phone go faster...

I'm not saying it IS a camera, jooks looks very similar to one. Mine is shaped like a very small LED bulb tinted with red/blue just like the rear camera and other cameras I've seen. I used to work in CCTV and saw lots of cameras and secret ones that look similar. Where that is on mine, on my mates he has what looks like those square frosty white LEDs for colour only. Lets say its not, im wrong etc, why is his different? and those close up photos of it stripped I have no idea what Im looking at, which is top etc apart from one that doesnt even show the LED from what I can see, but again, I know f*ck all. It just looks like one thats all and my mates doesnt.

Guest TouchyAndalou
No front camera. Definitely.

A quick browse on the forum showed my photos, before a pointless to and fro debate needed to ensue...

Thank heavens you're here to point things like this out! I'm sure nobody will make such a grievous error of judgement again.

Guest Skate Away

On the top right of the phone beside the ear grille. There are three holes. One is for proximity sensor. One for light sensor. And the other?

I think you might be onto something...

I've noticed a lot of the apps I've installed have camera access.

Maybe we are being spied upon by the front camera ?