4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest frontalot

I'm encountering trouble when trying to flash this ROM. I was able to install the Clockworkmod recovery just fine, but when I install MCR and reboot my phone gets stuck at the Google logo. I've tried wiping, factory reset, reflashing stock image, and so on without success.

The weird thing is I can flash the latest stock image without any problems whatsoever. Any suggestions?

My phone's information on the fastboot screen:

Product name - tuna

Variant - maguro

HW version - 9

Bootload version - PRIMEKJ10

Baseband version - I9250XXXKK1

Carrier info - none

Serial - ###

Signing - production

Lock state - unlocked

Guest frontalot

Have you tried to re-download the zip file?

I checked the hashes and everything matches.

The flash process appears to work fine too and ends with the message "Install from sdcard complete."

Guest Drawde40599

Phone getting pretty warm with oc kernel and im not overclocked i tryed anouther over clocked kernel from somwere else and not having heat issue anymore . Just puting it out there rom running smooth as hell realy like the invisable menu search buttons !!

Guest frontalot

I tried flashing MCR a few more times and discovered that the problem is Clockworkmod because it doesn't work with any image, including the stock one. It still tells me "Install from sdcard complete." but my phone always gets stuck on a reboot.

I can flash the stock image using fastboot and that works fine.

Finally using my GN and flashed my baked version of this ROM and it's spot on, had a random shut down due to Facebook not responding but I can't complain really :D

Well chuffed!

Just had to battery pull again, was sliding over to view some widgets on one of my home screens and then phone locked up. 2nd time this evening. Might have to take a look at my ROM options in case it's something I've done

I tried flashing MCR a few more times and discovered that the problem is Clockworkmod because it doesn't work with any image, including the stock one. It still tells me "Install from sdcard complete." but my phone always gets stuck on a reboot.

I can flash the stock image using fastboot and that works fine.

Are you 100% sure you're not using the OC/UV kernel? That can cause problems.

If you are, try again with the standard MCR kernel.

Guest daft.71

Unless I'm daft, I can't seem to make Trackball Alert Pro to work, at least for the notifications I tried out (Google Talk). After entering the email and codes to activate the application, I still have a Patch option in the menu as if the systeme isn't patched yet for it.

Any idea or insights?

Guest daft.71

Unless I'm daft, I can't seem to make Trackball Alert Pro to work, at least for the notifications I tried out (Google Talk). After entering the email and codes to activate the application, I still have a Patch option in the menu as if the systeme isn't patched yet for it.

Any idea or insights?

One thing I noted tho is that I always have to re-enter my credentials for Trackball Alert Pro as if it didn't stick.

Guest Drawde40599

rom running perfect no issues at all running oc kernel ....... i did notice xxkk6 radio dosent switch from 3g to H like stock radio did looks like it stays in 4g , went back to stock radio battery better and not getting hot anymore

Guest Drawde40599

Done a bake selecting OC/UV and installed - but no voltage selections and higher speed available via setcpu???

About Phone shows kernel 3.0.1-ga052f63 so doesn't look like the bake worked. Can somebody else confirm if bake with OC/UV kernel worked for them please?

Yep works just fine here , trackball alert works 100% also

I don't know if you already include the latest music apk, but since Marketenabler doesn't work, can we get some options to both have the newest music apk and the currents apk?

I don't know if you already include the latest music apk, but since Marketenabler doesn't work, can we get some options to both have the newest music apk and the currents apk?

Both music and current apk are available over on xda. Just put them in google and it will find them no props. Don't need market enabler for either.

Both music and current apk are available over on xda. Just put them in google and it will find them no props. Don't need market enabler for either.

I know, i can probably also find apk's of all the other apps he includes, what's your point?

Guest Danny80y

runnin the latest bake @ 1.4 with no issues at all. I ran quadrant (for personal checking with the updates) and this is showing as much faster (2.3k) cheers Paul!

You sure its running right on 1.4? Quadrent runs 2600 on 1.2 and in the 3400's on a properly working 1.4.......

I know, i can probably also find apk's of all the other apps he includes, what's your point?

Don't be lazy then and go find them. The one's he includes are probably for convenience for himself I'm not even sure which apk's you mean? Some are just stock anyway, others like trackball just improve the ROM. Not sure google current would improve the ROM and as for the Music as mentioned it's stock and in the UK we can't access the store.

You sure its running right on 1.4? Quadrent runs 2600 on 1.2 and in the 3400's on a properly working 1.4.......

I never got 2600 on any of the.previous bakes, highest was just over 2000. I did think to ask when i saw Pauls jpgs showing 2600 but thought it must just be my phone... Not bothered though, my phone seems snappy enough. :)

Got me wondering now if ive got a duff phone lol. ;)

Any idea or insights?

Try deleting all of the in-built notifications and re-creating them. I got that tip elsewhere and it worked for me! :)