4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul Stephens

just a quick question, where does the offline gallery put its content? I set an album to be available offline, it prefetched the images, but dont know where too. can anyone let me know?

cheers in advance.

Paul.

Guest pascanu

Hold both down at the same time for about a second or so - it'll then take the shot

Believe me, I tried countless time, it didn't work. That is until you replied! Thank you.

Guest keeganjacobson

Did a clean flash last night (wiped data/cache/dalvik/battery) flashed only the latest Irc5 core. I wasn't able to get very far because the keyboard didn't seem to be working.. I didn't proceed past the initial setup. Is this a known issue? Thanks!

Guest munkiii

I have installed all these ROM versions since Ir3, but Ir5 is giving me random reboots a lot.

I have not selected the OC kernel, only default kitchen options, and now I'm using the pre-bake Ir5 ROM. I am still getting random reboots too much.

I have tried re-downloading the ROM and re-flashing via CWM, but it still does it.

Looks like i'm gonna go back to a stock google ROM with root for now.

Unless anybody has an answer/fix...

Guest InitialEd85

Ahhh Paul. You've always been the good stuff. Back when I had a Desire, yours was the ROM to have, then when Gingerbread was the rage, you worked your SD card magic and gave us that, too. Then on my DHD, again, you had the premier ROM. Not so much on the Sensation, I confess, I ran Virtuous ROM.

Now I've got a Galaxy Nexus, and I'd like to say you've done it again. However- Really? FileSonic? On my 4th attempt after random failures, it's roaring down at 29.4 KB/s. There is a very real chance that a newer, better phone will be out by the time this ROM has finished downloading.

It hurts me man. It hurts me right in my heart. I thought we were tight. I will persist, and hopefully the sheer quality and speed of the new ROM will win me over, but for now I must seek solace in testing out Android Revolution. And I know, I just know it'll be inferior, but what choice do I have? It had the upper hand by downloading before I died of old age.

Your (lapsingly) faithful follower,

Edward

Kitchen update!

Remember this is INITIAL Facebook support, and is very much in a test phase atm!

P

Changelog

13 Dec 14:00 (pre Ir6)

• Added initial support for contact sync via the Facebook app. Further enhancements to follow, but basically functionality should now be working.
  • Replaced 'patched TweetDeck with 'TweakDeck'.

Something you might know Paul. I'm using Trackball Alert Pro and just wondering how to set it up to show it's charging?

Also, EFS - what's that?

As charging isn't a notification per se, not sure you can do that?

P