4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Tobias Merz

Hi Paul

Thank you very much for the great rom. It is very fast and stable, i love it !

I wan't to ask if you will include the new official samsung update 4.0.2 (ICL53F) and if yes, will it be soon?

Thanks for your answer,

Toby

Guest Adam Leveille

Hey Paul,

sorry if this isn't the place for the question but I bought the ad free account and have made a custom kitchen rom a couple of days ago. But now even though I'm logged in it says kitchen is for premium members only.

Any ideas?

Guest Bay Harbor Butcher

Paul..great work!

Can I suggest 2 more features?

1) add the percentage battery indicator instead of the battery icon

2) add the 3G data toggle (near the wifi one) to the default power control widget.Possibly, it should be a direct toggle to 3G data on/off and nota shortcut to the network options.

Please let me know what you think about adding these 2 useful features..

Thanks..

What's with everyone's obsession with % battery icons? Besides, themes aren't something Paul adds, those are personal additions so you'll need to make them yourself (or take from another ROM)

hi paul, great work. im having trouble with offline gallary. it force closes. running kitchen rom and fixed perms. still fc. any ideas?

like I said some pages before... Offline Gallery can't be included, u check the box but it just integrates the Online Gallery... u see it if u save your settings after baking and load the page again... Online Gallery would be checked again

The kitchen has NEVER saved my options :D

Sort it out, Paul!!! :P

I thought it was just me! It doesn't save my options either, and I also found books and Email Exchange was included even tho I didn't select it. Anyone know a small free program that can uninstall system apps? I know I could delete them with adb or a file explorer, but something easier would be nice :)

Guest Paul Stephens

like I said some pages before... Offline Gallery can't be included, u check the box but it just integrates the Online Gallery... u see it if u save your settings after baking and load the page again... Online Gallery would be checked again

Just rebaked, checked OFFLINE GALLERY and UNCHECKED gallery.... still FC.

:(