4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

What's with everyone's obsession with % battery icons? Besides, themes aren't something Paul adds, those are personal additions so you'll need to make them yourself (or take from another ROM)

Exactly... these are such personal preference items it doesn't necessarily make sense.

That said, since battery %age messes with bits I tweak, I might need to add it to the kitchen! :D

P

like I said some pages before... Offline Gallery can't be included, u check the box but it just integrates the Online Gallery... u see it if u save your settings after baking and load the page again... Online Gallery would be checked again

I'll check the option.

P

Hey Paul,

sorry if this isn't the place for the question but I bought the ad free account and have made a custom kitchen rom a couple of days ago. But now even though I'm logged in it says kitchen is for premium members only.

Any ideas?

You're back in! :)

P

I have a little wish... could you integrate the UV Patch without OC into your Kernel? With OC I have stuttering issues and with your quite good working Kernel I have no UV

Yep, noted, i'll include that in the next drop!

P

Renamed the file, but its still prompting to install (even after a reboot) does the dowloaded file need to be removed as well or something?

I'll remove the OTA capability in a future release. It won't install anyhow...

P

Yep, noted, i'll include that in the next drop!

P

Hi Paul, did you see any problems with adb? sometimes my adb connection is dropped with GN and I need to disable-enable USB debugging to get it working again. same under linux/win7, tested with multiple cables.

an other strange thing is that my GN doesn't turn touchsreen on sometimes. so I can turn on the screen, animation is running, but touch is not accepted. sometimes it recovers itself, sometimes only a battery pull helps. btw is there any way to do a reset on the phone without adb and battery pull?

:(

Not the best result, but we did play well for most of the match. Kinda glad City won, though, as I want them to win the League - got a few bets on ;)

Are we getting a major update today or minor?

Not the best result, but we did play well for most of the match. Kinda glad City won, though, as I want them to win the League - got a few bets on ;)

Are we getting a major update today or minor?

A few minor bits today probably, major update later in the week.

P

Guest BushMasterSix

Dear Paul,

I just came back to my Galaxy Nexus, but it won't react from sleep.

I could activate the display but it does not react to my fingers what can I do?

After some minutes it reboots from it's own and the issue was gone away. Mhm

Is this issue already addressed?

Thanks

Edited by BushMasterSix

Dear Paul,

I just came back to my Galaxy Nexus, but it won't react from sleep.

I could activate the display but it does not react to my fingers what can I do?

After some minutes it reboots from it's own and the issue was gone away. Mhm

Is this issue already addressed?

Thanks

+1

I had the exact same issue yesterday

New kernel based on the latest release coming up with the next full release.

My broadband is knackered atm which doesn't help, it's coming tho. ;)

P

Heard you were having BB/phone issues, hope you get it resolved ASAP