4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Drawde40599

Paul every 4.0.3 rom with newest market I've tried has market force closed issue, even on nexus s ,factory wipe and format system is the only way I've got working (seen ur twitter)

Edited by Drawde40599

Kitchen updated!

This is a MAJOR update, so when kitchen users have confirmed it's stable, i'll issue the Ir8 prebakes. Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

21 Dec 18:00 (pre-Ir8)

• Major update to ICL53F (4.0.2) release
  • Android 4.0.3 compatability package - this ROM supports 4.0.3 kernels
  • MoDaCo Custom Kernel (MCK) r7, 2.0.3 source based kernel with CIFS added, regular, OCUV and UV only versions included.
  • Auto backlight levels updated to 4.0.3 settings (much, much improved!)
  • Other minor tweaks and improvements

Gah. No time to flash right now. Have to go have a bath! Will do as soon as I get home!

BTW. No GPU overclocking option for MCK r7? If so is there a reason (performance or stability)?

And keep up the great work Paul!

Guest desmoyo

Hi Paul great job on your rom, I would like to know how to see used for cooking rom online and advance rom download

thanks

Edited by desmoyo

Paul, have you ever thought of adding an Advanced Power Menu? It's always the first thing I try and get as it's infinitely more helpful than the stock power menu

Hm... My phone is stuck in a reboot loop after. It can get into the main home screen, and then getting a lot of forced closes and eventually reboot itself. Have to pull the battery to turn it off.

Luckily I did do a backup before flashing. I'm upgrading from the Dec 16th pre-Ir8 rom, with kitchen option matching as close as possible. I'm using the standard MCK kernel, no OC no UV. Tried wiping Davilk Cache before flashing, but ended up with the same result. Any idea what's going on?

Guest Drawde40599

Maybe what ur talking about when u say bug fixes but i cant get onto internet or market with this a.m.s update , i have to data connection ??? Flashed over ur last uodate after clearing cache and dalvik cache ,?? I play with later . But thought id mention just in case not just me

Hi Paul, my questions:

-is adb fixed in new r7 kernel?

-will OC work with devices which had serious lag with previous OC kernels and 4.0.1?

-are there any improvements concerning MTP connectivity/server especially with linux?

thanks in advance ;)

rm

Paul, have you ever thought of adding an Advanced Power Menu? It's always the first thing I try and get as it's infinitely more helpful than the stock power menu

Yes, i'll be adding this!

P

Maybe what ur talking about when u say bug fixes but i cant get onto internet or market with this a.m.s update , i have to data connection ??? Flashed over ur last uodate after clearing cache and dalvik cache ,?? I play with later . But thought id mention just in case not just me

Bugfix up shortly!

P