4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Updated the version of Tweakdeck in the kitchen to r3. I'll be updating all the Google bits to the latest version, making a few tweaks then we're ready for Ir8 prebakes! :)

P

Guest declanc

genius !

I suppose someone (hint hint gurus!) could develop a little app to read it and display ? :)

c'mon, it is Christmas afterall !. I will donate an extra 30 euro once off to Modaco if this is done by anyone ! :) Cant say fairer than that....

Actually, that settings file is already created, check the root of the zip...

P

Guest Drawde40599

Ya that link dont work ? Says i need be paying member and i am and im logged in ,?? Trackball alertworked off yesterdays update not todays ill retry download and see whqt happens maybe i unchedked wrong one if no one else seeing issues . :)

Hi Paul,

your ROM is great. Thanks! I have small request - possibility to select stock (default) autobrigtness values in kitchen. Your values are to bright for me.

Thank you.

Lobo

Guest rubenGN

The current version gives great battery life!

Unplugged this morning at 7.30 am and still having 71% battery with modest usage!!

Normally I'm already at under 50%!

Edited by rubenGN

Guest declanc

Not sure why the link doesnt work. It (the topic) is in the "Plus Lounge"

Ya that link dont work ? Says i need be paying member and i am and im logged in ,?? Trackball alertworked off yesterdays update not todays ill retry download and see whqt happens maybe i unchedked wrong one if no one else seeing issues . :)

Guest elroy944

anyone else xperiencing problems with 3d in pre ir8? for example in quadrant i only get 6fps (on the globe screen) and in antutu i can't use the 3d test (all other tests are working good)

Guest gdeboos

Trackball alertworked off yesterdays update not todays ill retry download and see whqt happens maybe i unchedked wrong one if no one else seeing issues . :)

Trackball alert pro not working for me either. Thought i might of made wrong selection but re baked and still not working.

Guest Drawde40599

Hi Paul,

your ROM is great. Thanks! I have small request - possibility to select stock (default) autobrigtness values in kitchen. Your values are to bright for me.

Thank you.

Lobo

I think new autobright is stock off of newest stock rom . Y he got rid of options

Guest desmoyo

Paul I mean this, that came out yesterday in the kitchen, it works great, I have not done anything clean, I only installed the rom from the kitchen, which had over IR5 and say it works very well, my battery life has increased greatly, and the speed of the device also Noto speed 3G and HSDPA bit slow, but I also happened before, so I guess it will be a common mistake, is very fast WIFI

thanks

Edited by desmoyo

Guest chazzle

Hi, I just flashed my first Modaco ROM ! I've just flashed IR8, all went well and I started to set the ROM up the way I like it. Then I noticed that when I went to set an alarm I had problems. I clicked on clock, then click to set alarm and the screen went dimly lit and unresponsive, it took 3 or 4 attempts to get to the part of the application where I could set an alarm. This never occurred on stock. Anyone else noticed this or anyone got any suggestions ?

Guest Highland3r

Trackball alert pro saying framework not compatible?

If its the message about trackball alert free, the pro version does still seem to work ok. (I dont have free installed - option removed from kitchen)

<edit> message below is what I'm referring to.

http://db.tt/f6JzmOoq

</edit>

Edited by Highland3r