4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Darren.M

I have a minor issue with notifications.

When I get a message on WhatsApp, if I open the application (instead of the notification) and reply to or read the message, the notification in the bar will still be present as if I have haven't read it.

Is this a problem for others too?

When I get a message on WhatsApp, if I open the application (instead of the notification) and reply to or read the message, the notification in the bar will still be present as if I have haven't read it.

That sounds like a WhatsApp issue, I don't get that with any apps i'm using?

P

Just a quick note to emphasise what i've written above, the battery percentage mods are by hooolm updated by me slightly for Ir8... i've written to him to let him know i've put them in the kitchen (and indeed to ask his permission to use them). Hat tip to him. :)

P

Guest Darren.M

P

Just flashed the full Ir8 release and it seems to be gone now. Coincidence maybe, but hey - I'm happy!

Thank you once again and have a great Christmas and New Year!

Guest rubenGN

Thanks Paul for the updatel! Especially for the battery mod.

Edit:

The option to display the menu button on both sides when needed, also displays the search button.

Edited by rubenGN

P

Folder Organizer also does this with new app notifications so I think it's app specific... waiting for ICS updates...

Guest Drawde40599

Thanks Paul for the updatel! Especially for the battery mod.

Edit:

The option to display the menu button on both sides when needed, also displays the search button.

That option is set by default u have to uncheck it and choose one u want .... menu both sides no search working perfect here for me

Guest plisk3n

Paul, I've just generated a new ROM using the kitchen with the custom battery and the trackball alert colours doesn't work now. I'm not sure if it's related or what, but it definitely is broken. Please fix. Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!

Whoops, it's working now. Thx!

Edited by plisk3n

Paul, I've just generated a new ROM using the kitchen with the custom battery and the trackball alert colours doesn't work now. I'm not sure if it's related or what, but it definitely is broken. Please fix. Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!

Working fine here for me...

I keep getting the modified buttonbar (with search and menu on both sides when needed), while i just select the first option (menu on right only when needed, default). I did uncheck the custom portrait/landscape option, dont know if that could cause my problem? Anyway great rom! Thanks for your efforts. :)

Guest DarrylUK

@Drawde

I chose the right version (menu button on both sides when needed) and still have the search button

@Lasty

Got the same problem

I get a similar problem. Selecting the non default option for the Modaco UI options doesn't seem to change anything.

Guest johnluckey

I just would like to say it would be a very Merry Christmas for all us Yankees if an LTE version were to show up in our virtual stockings this weekend:)

Merry Christmas to you Paul, Merry Christmas to the people that made this phone, Merry Christmas to everyone...., this phone rocks!

I just would like to say it would be a very Merry Christmas for all us Yankees if an LTE version were to show up in our virtual stockings this weekend:)

Merry Christmas to you Paul, Merry Christmas to the people that made this phone, Merry Christmas to everyone...., this phone rocks!

Not this weekend i'm afraid (it's not quite ready), but i'll be looking for testers after Christmas so I'll give you a shout. ;)

P

Guest DarrylUK

Selecting a percentage mod will force the UI to the search with dual always active menu buttons.

Unavoidable atm.

P

Ah no problem. I suspected as much.

I'm also having Google+ messenger FC on me when entering a conversation. I've come straight from lr6 without wiping. Clearing the data doesn't seem to fix it. Anyone else get this?