4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

I'll be picking up the ROM again straight after Christmas, so get your requests in!

Hopefully we'll get a 4.0.3 OTA in. A top priority of mine is to get SIP support back in with the relevant merges from my AOSP build.

P

Guest siedkins

+1 for T9 dialer - this is one thing that I miss from HTC Sense. Contacts searching and the phone app is a lot better in ICS than it was in Froyo or GB but I wouldn't mind testing the CM9 T9 Dialer. I don't know how advanced the coding is so far but I have seen it in a few of the ASOP or CM9 Kang roms around on XDA.

Also I would like to thank Paul for his hard work and I am pleased to be running his wicked ROM. These latest updates have improved the battery life no end and I am pleased that he is still thinking of tweaks/improvements to make all over the shop.

Merry Xmas and I hope that you have a good break. Big love to the rest of the MoDaCo community!

:D

Edited by siedkins

Hi, mostly working great here but like a few others the camera is not doing so well. No force closes but it just randomly stops functioning.

By chance have you taken exactly 666 photos? Could be an issue...

Guest Justin Seliga

Paul,

I used the online Kitchen, downloaded the ROM to the SD. And installed it through recovery.

However, I do not have any service signal.

When I check the phones information, the Baseband Version is "unknown".

Is it possible to turn the launcher into 5x4 when one doesn't have the Quick Search Box?

Or maybe another option for 5x4 launcher without Quick Search? Landscape or not doesn't matter for me

Paul,

I used the online Kitchen, downloaded the ROM to the SD. And installed it through recovery.

When I check the phones information, the Baseband Version is "unknown".

Which radio? Bake with a different version.... Let me know and I'll fix in the kitchen.

P

Guest Justin Seliga

I used the prebakes, and I did a custom bake of each. All three of them result in "Unknown" baseband version.

Which radio? Bake with a different version.... Let me know and I'll fix in the kitchen.

P

Guest Drawde40599

Been using all day , and its running flawless !!! Not one issure for me at all battery still at 50% going on over 8 hours , 200 + texts , internet ,music app and gps to find a pizza:) this is my first paul/ modoco rom and so worth the money !!! Thanks alot marry xmas

Guest Drawde40599

Paul,

When I check the phones information, the Baseband Version is "unk

that happened to me couple times threw out last few updates i fixed it by shutting off the phone pulling sim card turn on let boot fully , shut off reinsert card start phone and service back .

Edited by Drawde40599

Guest Rick Francis

Is it possible to put two more "open directly" options on the lock screen @ the top and the bottom to go straight to say messaging and gmail / email?

I don't have my phone until Christmas day but I don't think it can be done stock. It would be a great kitchen option.

th_ibjKx.png

Guest Tyrellcorp

I love the ROM.... but my Google+ messaging app (and Google+ app) keeps crashing when someone sends me a message or I attempt to view one.

Any recommendations on how to fix?

Thanks

Edit: just did a reinstall from Titanium backup!!! now it works fine.

... strange :)

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Tyrellcorp

Guest Dave Robertson

Strange - I am an ad-free member, but it's not giving me the option to bake? Says I need to be 'premium'? Thought that was the same thing?

Edited by Dave Robertson

+1 for this. calls and messages.

Is it possible to put two more "open directly" options on the lock screen @ the top and the bottom to go straight to say messaging and gmail / email?

I don't have my phone until Christmas day but I don't think it can be done stock. It would be a great kitchen option.

th_ibjKx.png

Why not just use go launcher and go locker. I'm guessing that is where this lock screen is from anyway

>

th_ibjKx.png